• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How much have you spent on drugs in your lifetime?

I'm guessing around $800-1000. Half of that would be cigarettes, the other half split between rum/weed/assorted psychedelics.

in a month i spend about 100-300... but this has only been for a couple months at this point. uh....

Wow gotta do a SHIT TON of calculating for this.
averaging 3 bags a day for a year: (3*6)*365 = 6570. and that's just heroin.
ecstasy bombs. prob done about 300 pills total. average at $12.50 each: 12.5 * 300 = 3750
past weed use prob about $800
... oh shit and my crack cocaine binges... let's see: $2000.
TOTALING +/- $13,120.00 and counting :( I could own a second car.)

am 26 now, starting using at 18.

Although I have smoked almost every day for the past eight years, I will calculate on average a gram a day of good weed for three years. Lowballing the price a little to $15 a gram comes out to $16,425 for three years.

Now I sold mainly to support my habit, and obviously got it at cheaper prices than that. Then again, I have to factor in the three times I have been arrested for marijuana and the money spent on that.
Not to mention the years I spent eating a lot of hydrocodone, xanax, and somas. Although I did suppliment that with bustin Dr. scripts and other various means.

Then the roughly $1k I had stolen from my house).

Not to mention the fact that I was a shitty alcoholic who chose to continue drinking even when it meant eating NOTHING but ramen noodles for months at a time.

I think I feel sick... ;-)

Oh well, live and learn. In the end who knows if I have lost money or gained money from this, I do know I have NOTHING to show for it at this point in my life. Except my experiences and lessons learned, which are quite literally invaluable.

At this point I smoke an oz of regular weed and maybe a gram of good a month. Rougly $1k a year. Really need to cut it back even more, but fuck I love it.

I'd probably guess between $10-15,000.

Oh ya, including cigarettes, probably more like 12.5-17.5 lol...

Probably around 75-80k..damn you oxycontin..time to kill myself for not only wasting all those years but throwing away my life savings and going into major debt of about 30k

around 40,000 dollars over 8 years thats from 15-23 fifteen dollars a day which I think is reasonable when averaging it all out. I dont regret very much of it.

i've been using on and off for 18 months now (i'm 18 ), probably spent £500-800, not much compared to you lot, but im still young :)

Damn, I don't even want to think about it. A small fortune, fo sho.

When I was younger I spent more before I became a self provider. I would say 8 grand a year for at least 8 years. Than after that substantially less as I only purchase LSD, MDMA now. I can spend 2000 usd and be good for upwards of 4.5-5 years now. So around 75 grand.

Ive spent ~4000 in about 6 months with a friend... In the last 3 years of me doing drugs Ive probably personally spent $7-10,000

the things I could have bought.... would not have been as fun!! =D

if you add cigarettes to that, its like $10,013 lolz

Id bet i could have bought a small island for myself some place warm if you factor in ciggs :p