• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How much have you spent on drugs in your lifetime?

Pffffft! The only consolation about the vast sums spent on H is that I'd never have had that amount of money were it not for my addiction in the first place, so wouldn't have had anything to show for it anyways. It was only the drugs that gave me the motivation and the balls to go out and steal everyday to raise the money for my habit. I was as honest as the day is long before then, and hated being a thief. Rationalised it by telling myself so long as I only stole from shops I wasn't really hurting anyone, and even took a certain amount of pride in that, because at least I'd never allowed myself to sink as low as the scum that burgled houses and robbed little old ladies and what have you. Bullshit of course, cos shoplifting ain't victimless at all. They pass the losses on to paying customers, so really you're stealing from the poor: those who can least afford the additional costs you're forcing on them to fund your habit.

hahah I was just being sarcastic man. rationalize it however you want. I just dont.

you know as long as you didnt ruin your life and those around you, i think it's quite cool to squander huge amounts on drugs.

I know when youre addicted and sick, if there's a will, there is a way. and I was constantly amazed by how junkies got their damn money.

Oh dear. Too much, especially if we're counting alcohol and tobacco. It's too depressing to try to calculate.

Hahahahahaha after 10+ rehabs counted into the sum figure of 12+ years of full blown addiction... Millions bra, Millions. My parents kept a journal of it even. :-(

Shit, in the last 5 years I'd be rich... burned through a lot of money.

Spent or made ? I did what everyone did .. I had a profit margin that went to fund my habit ... So tens of thousands or a couple hundred real out of pocket ... I never went broke so idk ... Spend a g make back a g.5 spend the .5 did that actually cost me anything?? Those are the math questions they should be asking ..

Good god I don't even want to think about it. During my opiate years I ended up $40k in debt, but it's more than that... been doing drugs for 20 years.

These days it's not a lot, but still a chunk. I mostly spend money on alcohol over time, and stupid cigarettes, and building my psychedelic collection. I hardly spend any money on weed anymore but it used to be at least $100 a week. The vast majority of the drug money I spent was on opiates between 2003 and 2013.

opioids: probably around 100 to 150 K.

alcohol: same, 100 K +

weed: no idea, probably 100 K +

everything else: not too much.

I don't even want to know.

Some quick maths puts it easily in the 6 figure range. After that I don't really wanna know. :(

A lot...

In just the last year I was using heroin I was spending between $200-300 a day.

Last edited:
And the most pointless thread of the day goes to.... Drum role* original poster seriously op you have to much time on your hands I can't believe I'm the only one pointing this out but this belongs in the lounge not here. or anywhere other than the lounge.

I'm afraid due to wasting the sites resources you will be facing a 12 day ban/time out op once the paper work is finished thank you and have a nice day.