• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How many women really love pegging?

Exactly. What a turn off. A guy could ask, but that would be a wrap. I like feeling like I'm with a man's man, someone who wouldn't even dream about something like that.

Hey I can wear a rabbit costume with cute ears and a pom-pom in the ass and still be a man.

Exactly. What a turn off. A guy could ask, but that would be a wrap. I like feeling like I'm with a man's man, someone who wouldn't even dream about something like that.

I would be shocked and insta dry lol. I also like men who are manly, my ex was and that is all i miss . No better feeling than your guy taking you picking you up to have his way with you. Not "fuck my ass sweetie " lol. Ii wonder about a man's heterosexuality if he wants a penis shaped object in his ass.

I would be shocked and insta dry lol. I also like men who are manly, my ex was and that is all i miss . No better feeling than your guy taking you picking you up to have his way with you. Not "fuck my ass sweetie " lol. Ii wonder about a man's heterosexuality if he wants a penis shaped object in his ass.

The thing is, one day a rabbit the other day the bloody torturer

What does that mean?

Fun and adventure! A guy with sexual kinks that differ from the "norm" doesn't take away his masculinity, IME. I've had a lover who would literally pin my body up against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist, introduced me to all kinds of toys and gadgets, and wasn't opposed to much at all. It was a completely new and wild experience with him, but I never questioned his sexual preference. He was 100% straight, a hippie type dude with an incision split tongue, dreads, body modifications and fit as fuck. On the occasions where his somewhat extreme sexual desires came up, he'd simply reply "if it's fun, it's fun".
Diversity 🌍

What does that mean?

This means that sexuality and sex have a broad-range meaning, which, in turn, is strongly influenced by the social traditions and habits. To ground my point, compare a woman in a Muslim country with a woman who lives in a modern metropolis, which one will enjoy her own sexuality? To a lesser extent, this also influences us, modern human beings who like doing drugs, and, namely, this influences women, markedly. Because, as I have said above, women were (and continue being) repressed by men (I am speaking of machism and paternalism). The main consequence is that women do not live their sexualities in the plenitude (being generalist here, of course, there are exceptions). Most of times, they don’t know that they are not living it in the plenitude, because of the strong influence of their educations and family traditions.

Which means living the sexuality in the plenitude?

To me, this means that I have several personalities. One day, I want to stay with my girl, making love and not sex, slow movements, kissing her mouth, treating her like a delicate flower. Other day, I will throw her on the wall and tear her panties with my teeth (the bloody torturer personality)…

WAIT

You see my aforementioned description, it has elements that are common in sex life, but everything is about the women being penetrated in the end, this is the apex. This is a kind of a paternalistic vision of sex, where is the exploitation of the men’s body? It is not even considered and several women perform sexually only “being available”.

In this context, I am a free person, very free, and I like to enjoy my own body, that’s why I have my rabbit -pom-pom-inspired personality.

Fun and adventure! A guy with sexual kinks that differ from the "norm" doesn't take away his masculinity, IME. I've had a lover who would literally pin my body up against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist, introduced me to all kinds of toys and gadgets, and wasn't opposed to much at all. It was a completely new and wild experience with him, but I never questioned his sexual preference. He was 100% straight, a hippie type dude with an incision split tongue, dreads, body modifications and fit as fuck. On the occasions where his somewhat extreme sexual desires came up, he'd simply reply "if it's fun, it's fun".
Diversity 🌍

you're my kind of girl ;)

Haha, so many fake womens no offense, can't belive no one mentioned BDSM, fuuck mee. Look, my girl loves BDSM as much as I do, she also loves stockings. I say the only reason to use them its for role-play only. And gotta praise my girl a bit.. she's covered in tattoos on the whole body, as same as I. ( except genitals/and I don't have face tattoos but she does, and she only has a tear on the left eye)

Yet again another post where you make little sense and talk about yourself in a narcissistic manner about things no one really gives a shit about.. Congratulations you have tattoos, so do I, nothing to do with pegging but great contribution as usual.

-GC

eye1.jpg

Hmm, she looks dead on the outside and the inside. What morgue was she dragged from?

I worry for shady if he finds that alluring...

Hmm, she looks dead on the outside and the inside. What morgue was she dragged from?

I worry for shady if he finds that alluring...

I don't think you have met my girl? you know.. to judge someone based on looks, it's something. I don't do that, neither a sane person would but hey, at the end of the day we all gotta learn from mistakes. So keep up the good work.

And props to all people round here, gettin into useless arguments, haha.

Exactly. That's why I said that if I were a lesbian there'd have to be some sort of clitoral stimuli thingy on my end 😂
I'm a selfish cunt 😆
I almost never hear about anyone using one without some kind of "stimulator thingy" on the penetrator end. It's pretty much expected IMHO. But there are a bunch of different kinds of "stimulator thingy".

The reason I wouldn't be in a full blown lesbian relationship is because they are into strapping a cock on and using it on each other. If I have to do that with a man, I don't need him. To each his own, but that's just...no. Not for me.

I heard a woman talk about how she enjoys pegging her b/f because she loves the feeling of dominating him.

I love when a man takes control in bed.

The reason I wouldn't be in a full blown lesbian relationship is because they are into strapping a cock on and using it on each other. If I have to do that with a man, I don't need him. To each his own, but that's just...no. Not for me.

I heard a woman talk about how she enjoys pegging her b/f because she loves the feeling of dominating him.

I love when a man takes control in bed.
Yep, she likes making him her bitch.

@Soso78

my boy, yo, listen. dont be a hooligan with vagrants, you know. Stop analysis, making deep overthinkin profunds knowledge around here, you are in your own world and is nobody's fault.

OP asked a simple question, we have few coeherent answers here, as advice from Shady I tell you this, if you don't have something to say, simply shut up.

@Soso78

my boy, yo, listen. dont be a hooligan with vagrants, you know. Stop analysis, making deep overthinkin profunds knowledge around here, you are in your own world and isn't anyone fault.

OP asked a simple question, we have few coeherent answers here, as advice from Shady,I tell you this if you don't have something to say, simply shut up.
Fuck off lol 90% of your posts are nonsense your either mildly retarded or drugs have messed your brain up. I suspect it might be both though.
Are you one of the bitches that’s getting pegged out?