• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How many women really love pegging?

For a woman fucking a dude or another woman? I can't say I've tried it but if I were a lesbian, I would maybe consider it if it had a clit stimulator of sorts on my side 😂
If a dude asked me to use one on him, I'd politely decline. Nothing wrong with a bit of kink but to wear a strap on with a guy.... no. No thank you 😜

just putting one one and wearing one would be a head trip. ( excuse my pun )

has anyone seen MY DONKEY DICK !

lol 🤕

Haha, so many fake womens no offense, can't belive no one mentioned BDSM, fuuck mee. Look, my girl loves BDSM as much as I do, she also loves stockings. I say the only reason to use them its for role-play only. And gotta praise my girl a bit.. she's covered in tattoos on the whole body, as same as I. ( except genitals/and I don't have face tattoos but she does, and she only has a tear on the left eye)

mature-woman-pegging-out-washing-260nw-1297732651.jpg

I think yes. In general, women are shy, they were educated by a repressive paternalistic society. I've introduced several women to this practice and consequently to my body.

Let me say something. The pleasure resides in the fact that women are the passive part of sex. But when this panorama changes, they have the power, subjugating their partners, this is the main factor for pleasure.

Please, ladies and gentlemen, you should try this, be free of the chains.

I think yes. In general, women are shy, they were educated by a repressive paternalistic society. I've introduced several women to this practice and consequently to my body.

Let me say something. The pleasure resides in the fact that women are the passive part of sex. But when this panorama changes, they have the power, subjugating their partners, this is the main factor for pleasure.

I see where you're coming from, but I can and do freely dominate have no qualms when it comes to "taking control".. this however needn't warrant a girl wearing a strap on. There are so many other ways. Not dissing at all, but for me I can fully submit the partner using other practices... 😉
I do love being submissive though.
Each to their own obviously ☺

I should have known you would be into it.

I get that but I mean there wouldn't be any physical pleasure from it.
This could also roll over into many sexual acts, though. Giving head, for example. One person is giving the other pleasure whilst receiving no physical stimuli in return during the act.
Unless of course the 69er... or giving head along side so the other can reach to touch you..
Oh! So many scenarios 🙃

What has already been proven is that the first centimeters of the male anal canal are an erogenous zone; in addition, I can testify that it is in fact. So we have an erogenous zone, and the utility of an erogenous zone is the exploitation

I am not telling about a big dildo being introduced in the anus, because this hurts and in some aspects is not hygienic. Nevertheless, one or two female fingers, short and thin, are the ideal tools. Lubrication is also essential, obviously.

Even men, they do not know very well this part of their bodies, they think this is gay. What can I tell you about this idea? Pure prejudices, having their origins in the plastered occidental catholic-based education.

I can bet, my dear women on bluelight, your partner will cum absurdly fast if you touch him with your fingers ;)

What has already been proven is that the first centimeters of the male anal canal are an erogenous zone; in addition, I can testify that it is in fact. So we have an erogenous zone, and the utility of an erogenous zone is the exploitation

I am not telling about a big dildo being introduced in the anus, because this hurts and in some aspects is not hygienic. Nevertheless, one or two female fingers, short and thin, are the ideal tools. Lubrication is also essential, obviously.

Even men, they do not know very well this part of their bodies, they think this is gay. What can I tell you about this idea? Pure prejudices, having their origins in the plastered occidental catholic-based education.

I can bet, my dear women on bluelight, your partner will cum absurdly fast if you touch him with your fingers ;)
Most chicks do slip the finger if the circumstances are right... the male perineum zone is massively underrated!