• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How many women really love pegging?

The reason I wouldn't be in a full blown lesbian relationship is because they are into strapping a cock on and using it on each other. If I have to do that with a man, I don't need him. To each his own, but that's just...no. Not for me.

I heard a woman talk about how she enjoys pegging her b/f because she loves the feeling of dominating him.

I love when a man takes control in bed.

It is a question of point of view, the fact that a girl eventually can finger me does not mean that I am losing the control, once an alpha male always an alpha male..

In addition, taking control is something in the mind, I assume the control via a psychological sexual domination. Once it is establish, the body is already mine

Highlighting the fact that women are very sensitive to psychological domination, in the sexual context. They are very sensitive to words, specifically. Right words in the right times (as well as right attitudes in the right times) can transform a puritanical virgin in a wild nympha. So here is the domination, the domination is the devils' art. The one who is being dominated does not know that the domination is taking place. The best strategy is to convince that it does not exist, but it is there, acting actively. In the case of sexual relationships, even before being in my apartment, just for the fact that the invite was accepted, the domination is already established.

It is a question of point of view, the fact that a girl eventually can finger me does not mean that I am losing the control, once an alpha male always an alpha male..

Well not in my point of view.

I can respect you're into different things, but once a guy wants things in his butt, I'm out. Good thing we're not lovers, right? So it doesn't matter if I'm not into it.

Well not in my point of view.

I can respect you're into different things, but once a guy wants things in his butt, I'm out. Good thing we're not lovers, right? So it doesn't matter if I'm not into it.

Well, we can be lovers, I can promise that I will be wearing my bloody torturer personality

pegging
anal sex reveresed. instead of the man sticking his penis up the womans butt, the woman wears a strap-on and sticks it up the mans butt.
charles: are you sure jean? you probably won't feel anything.
jean: i don't care charles. i'll do anything for you.
(jean proceeds to peg charles, when all of a sudden, dave comes in the room)
dave: hey charles, do you wanna see eraser - oh, jesus fucking christ!
(kim enters)
kim: fuck! they're at it again!
dave: what the hell? is jean wearing a...strap-on?
charles: do you guys ever knock?!

Your place as alpha is more determined by social confidence and physical dominancy of those around you, not whether you like something up your ass or not.

You watch some guy walk in like he owns the place and stomps out the first guy who calls him a faggot while simultaneously looking like he was chiseled from Stone, i don’t give a shit if you know he likes things up his ass, your panties are gonna get at least a little wet over that.. Don’t care what you say.

-GC

You watch some guy walk in like he owns the place and stomps out the first guy who calls him a faggot while simultaneously looking like he was chiseled from Stone, i don’t give a shit if you know he likes things up his ass, your panties are gonna get at least a little wet over that.. Don’t care what you say.

A true alpha male does not show off like that, I am not an alpha male for society, only for my girls and transvestites, only them can have a taste of my attitude and an usufruct of my body. I don't give a shit whether someone is calling me a faggot, I would answer, yes, I am one, and, besides, I am a rat from the sewers too, furthermore, my life sucks and I hate everything and everyone, please, why don't you kill me? that would be my answer

^^^Thats not an alpha answer my friend. I will agree though an alpha typically doesn’t need to act like that because pecking order is already in place.

-GC

^^^Thats not an alpha answer my friend. I will agree though an alpha typically doesn’t need to act like that because pecking order is already in place.

-GC

That's exactly an alpha answer. When an idiot from the bulk phase of society calls you something like a "faggot" or in other analogues life situations, an alpha shows that he has abandoned his ego. Only a person who has lived in the most disgusting abyss can start this process.

Speaking like a teenager who thinks that crystals can heal the soul, I would say: an alpha has a natural bright, he does not need the ego's costumes for brightness.