Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How many people have you had sex with?

19m strait as hell
7 women
only one until i started goin to raves
[This message has been edited by bombdropper (edited 20 November 2001).]

3 fat ugly stupid sluts (female)
1 stupid bitch I was in love with (female)
0 males
I am 22 and male.
If oral sex counts, add one more ugly stupid slut (she wasn't actually fat, but was uglier than any of the fat ones, so it evens out.)
Incidentally, all three of the fat ugly stupid sluts had serious rape/molestation issues. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same with the stupid bitch. This might suggest something about my character. More likely, though, it suggests that I am so utterly unattractive that only unattractive girls attempting to work out their sexual issues through promiscuity are willing to fuck me.

Male, 21 years old
guys:12
girls:8
I find it amusing that almost every male who has posted in here finds it neccessary to state their heterosexuality along with the fact they have slept with zero males, sounds like redundancy and a bunch of fragile insecure egos to me.

Ochlocrat, I feel your pain.
Adios,
Steve
------------------
History is made at night, character is what you are in the dark.
http://www.lingolounge.net
AIM: EvilBison
the voices tell me I'm the shit.

so PhreeX if you won't give us your answers.... when do we get the conclusions? you apparantly had a prediction or something? were you right?
enlighten us?
------------------
twiddlebug
"it sounds like it's having an hallucinogenic effect, not like a drug which is harmful and wrong, and just say no kids, but spacey nonetheless"

1> 10 guys, 2 girls
2> 20 years old
3> female
smile.gif

------------------
"It's only forever, not long at all"
~*Labyrinth*~
"Are you SURE I should take both of these?"
AIM -+> lilprncss9281
Property of DJ Likwid Skywalker stamped on 11/19/01

FINE! FINE! FINE! If lasergyrl is gunna play the "PhreeX doubel standard" and try to guilt trip me then I will post my numbers...
But see, you dont just get a
guy = 0
girl = ¢Æ
Oh no, because mynumbers are "average" I am going to tell you the stories behind EACH GIRL ... how long we dated before we had sex .. how log we were together.. see, this is a new PhreeX emerging .. I am no longerthe heartless prick I once was...
So you will get you numbers, but you also get my thoughts on "what make a slut" ..
You also get my "no double standards" article that explain why a guy that has fucked a high number of girls in NOT a "stud" but instead a MALE SLUT ... EVERY GIRL I have been with has ment something to me.. no just another notch on my head-board...
You asked for it, so youwill be getting it...
I won't be naming any names of thoser girlies tied to bluelight - this will be done anoymously, even as-is, if you're a girlie I met through bluelight and DONT WANT your story told (even though your name wont be included) .. please email me ASAP and telll me you DONT WANT to have your story included!
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'" (William S. Burroughs)

*makes self comfy with popcorn etc and waits for PhreeX's stories*
PhreeX is so cool. he's the only reason i read Other Drugs. cool to see you over here in SLR. even if it IS the New Improved PhreeX.
------------------
twiddlebug
"it sounds like it's having an hallucinogenic effect, not like a drug which is harmful and wrong, and just say no kids, but spacey nonetheless"

I find it amusing that almost every male who has posted in here finds it neccessary to state their heterosexuality along with the fact they have slept with zero males, sounds like redundancy and a bunch of fragile insecure egos to me.
He said if you're a raver that means you're bi-sexual. Well, I'm a raver and I'm straight, and I feel like pointing that out for fun.
On the other hand, I find it amusing how some gay and bi-seuxal men like to try to "out" straight men.
[This message has been edited by Average Whiteboy (edited 20 November 2001).]

i'd be willing to place a small wager that phreex just wanted to see how many people would give him information he didn't ask for.
such as:
i'm a raver
i'm bi
i'm gay
etc.
------------------
aim: kremlac

i agree with michael, i think this is not a sex survey at all, but some clever PhreeX trick to show us all up as dumbasses who can't answer questions correctly.
nonetheless, he promised (a) a prediction of some sort and (b) a whole lotta gory details about his own sex life....
so.....
*resumes waiting*
------------------
twiddlebug

19 female - two guys
sorry to drop th average -
definitly interested in threesome action tho

Ive had sex with 8 people, all female
I am 21 years old
I am male
-Spencer

1) 6 guys
2) 17
3) female
*sits on couch, politely asks twiddlebug if she can have some of her popcorn while she too is waiting for promises to be fulfilled*

Female
19 years old
Yes I'm a "raver" but I am straight.
Grrls->0
Guys->4
Threesomes->1 (with 2 guys)
------------------
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.

19, female...
8 guys...4 of em just coz i was fucked up, 4 coz i thought i was in love.
im straight...