been with 23 girls
Loved 1 of them
3sum's just once

hetero male
age 20
7 girls
0 guys
1 threesome
shit judging from most guys my ae on here looks like i'm above average for my age. awesome!

its not a contest to see who has slept with the most people according to age or whatnot..how many sexual partners a person has had is in no way a judge of how "cool" they are or a judge of their character...everyone is different and has had different experiences...it seems like guys feel bad if they haven't slept with "enough" girls, and girls feel like hoes if they think they slept with too many guys...hehe i'm sure most of you are wonderful people, don't feel bad if your stats don't adhere to expectations! as long as you don't bring unwanted children into the world or spread std's i personally don't see anything wrong with adding some enjoyment to your life by having sex
smile.gif

i'm a 19 yr old female and have been with one male, that i am still with now
smile.gif
but i would really like to have a threesome one day.
------------------
The world is JUNGLE!...and i'm not naming any names

1. 8 Females
1 4sum(me & 3 girls)
2. Male
3. 18
Virginity lost alot younger than most people on this board.

Let's see
I have had sex with
20 Males
9 Females
I am def a female, and 28.
I agree that Phreex should tell us, but since when is he fair and play by the rules? Maybee he is afraid will find out how much of slut he is
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by lasergyrl (edited 19 November 2001).]

I'm a 26 year old male.
If we're talking strictly about genitally-related sexual activity:
9 women (4 were intercourse, one of whom I'm engaged to now
wink.gif

2 men (involved during a three- and a four-some, limited contact [thankfully])
I am straight...and yes, I'm quite sure.

for some reason, unknown to myself. I find this quite humerous. So i guess i don't have much to post anyways
age=17
sex=female
guys=2
girls=0
lala later
plurr
raychul

for some reason, unknown to myself. I find this quite humerous. So i guess i will go ahead and post anyways:
age=17
sex=female
guys=2 (both were important)
girls=0
lala later
plurr
raychul

Male
Women: 2
Men: 0
Naked 3+somes with erotic touching: 22
Hope that makes a few of you feel a little better!
smile.gif
I'm the type of guy who tends to fall in love and stay that way. What I've lacked in Quantity, I've more than made up for in Quality. I have a great sex and love life. I don't count my first sexual expierence though which was horrible (story here: http://www.netarmy.com/truthserum/touched.htm )
I enjoy being erotic and naked with friends, but actual fucking is something my wife and I keep for ourselves. Since we began rolling a few years ago, I admit we've become more interested in a real threesome. But not so much for the sex of it, but rather that we have a friend that we both love, and it seems silly to exclude her when she's around us and we feel like making love. I think the idea of bi-sexuality is just something that comes with being more open minded, and MDMA seems to open the mind a bit if you know what I mean. Some people are going to see my "2" and my age and think I'm probably some kind of freak. But I've been happily married for 20 years now, I'm not bad looking ( the naked proof: http://www.netarmy.com/gerimoore ), and I can't say I have any regrets. I think everyone should suround themselves with good friends, love them and feel free to have (safe) sex with them if you choose, and not get hung up on numbers. Quality, not quanitity is what really matters.
P.L.U.R.

1 partner-male
I'm a 19 year old female.
------------------
"I don't take drugs, I am drugs." - Salvador Dali

24 & 5/6ths (heh)
Male
4 females
0 males
I think age 16 was the magical number
frown.gif

We should start up a Bluelight Swingers forum.
Male 5
Female 1
I'm male and 21 years old.

Gender - female
How Many Sexual Partners - none (virgin)
Age - 17 3/4ths...heh
Am I Happy - yep...peace out
------------------
snowmen fall from heaven unassembled
~*trina*~

I'm a 19/F
smile.gif

Been with 2 guys.. 0 girls, yet.
------------------
"Love is like crying like writing like dying you've got to do it alone." ~Nicole Blackman

Gawd I feel like a big slut..But since everyone else is answering why not
smile.gif
I'm 23...
Females - none but I'm really thinking about doing it
wink.gif

Males- 20