• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How many people have you had sex with?

Well, I think sex is overrated anyway. But relationships can be well worth it. I hope you find someone, assuming that's what you want. <3
well thank you dear, that actually was very touching to say. I appreciate it, as I do as well should be opportunity ever come up, it's not something I'm unopen to.

Reactions: b52
That's awesome Hannah :)

Just a reminder to stay on topic and not harass fellow BLers!

Not you hannah, heh

I've actually been with around 50 people now mostly men and 2 women. I'm kind of a promiscuous grindr slut. Met some guys off the apps too lol. I can't remember the exact number but every once in awhile I've sat down with a pen and paper and tried to remember everyone. Can't remember all the names at all.

I'm well above average sluttiness. Its an amphetamines addict thing too.

Reactions: b52
I’m pretty sure I’ve only slept with about three people solely due to drugs. And I’ve only slept with two women since for some reason we are mentioning the gender of conquests. Sad stat/10.

My numbers are guesstimating.

Ive been around alot tho especially in my 20's i use to really get it in back then. Right now i have girlfriend and been loyal to her. My ex is trying to start an affair with me tho but i have to really think about what i want. My new girl is gorgeous and id hate to compromise what we have for blowjobs...tho my ex is pretty wonderful at it and swallows, woe is me.

Intercourse, two; counting oral, it goes up to three. I'm hoping my current relationship will last forever, so the number isn't likely to change.

Can't agree with above - sex is better. But oral is nice b/c you don't make babies when you come that way...

BBW's swallowing is my favorite thing ever.

I love watching their face when i bust inside of their mouth, you can show it to me and then swallow like a good girl 😍

10. I was in a relationship for over a decade though so the number was more like 3 up until I was 27. I only started getting around toward the end of my 20s / early 30s.