L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How many people have you had sex with?

Male
Heterosexual
Probably around 10. A few long term relationships scattered about a handful of drug-fueled encounters usually months apart, especially recently. Used to love fucking forever on that dope dick. I thought I was a stud until heroin eventually zapped my libido down to an occasional and fleeting thought. In recent years I’d be fine with getting laid once or twice a year. Hoping to change that as I transition into sobriety here shortly, god willing. And honestly I’ve had enough of chicks that also use. Ready for a regular gal.

^I know this is old, but I had to share this. I was infected with Hep C probably multiple times now that I think about it. I was pretty reckless in my earlier using days. Anyway, I ended up in the ER when I finally cleaned up and went to rehab for the first time. My liver enzymes were literally off the charts and as soon as I told them I was an IDU they pretty much knew what it was. I got tested for Hep C and HIV and at the time I really only gave a fuck about the HIV. I was shitting bricks when I went into get the results. Luckily it was just Hep C, but when I gave blood for a follow-up appointment months later, I was completely cleared by a gastroenterologist and told I was one of like 20% or so of the population that clears it on their own. So fucking lucky.

I know how you feel. I had hep c. I got the meds that cure you of it.

But like you there was a time I was really worried I might have HIV. I was very relieved when I got it confirmed that I don't.

Depends on how you calculate it but 7 (if just oral sex counts too). 3 penetrations and 4 just oral sex. Pretty good for an paranoid schiz aspergers dont ya think 🖤😁🖤

NONE Can you imagine that NADA NOTHING Never Loooooool

and how bouts quality not quantity. lool

When you an addict its quantity over quality unless you get lucky. I thought you were with your husband...? Bissh please

Ive managed to find the most sexual partner i have ever had in my life and im giving up the dating apps again and just focusing on her. I think that i am falling in love with her for real. Personally i have a very high Libido and so does she and we will fuck eachother and give oral for literally hours like 4 or 5 on days im completely off work. Since i work nites and go in at 3 on those days she shows up at like 10am lets me sleep abit but we will put on music and fool around three hours kissing touching making love. Im about to quit chasing tail on there bumble/tinder/okcupid i have like 4 woman im texting on the apps right now but like i said...Charlie is back in love again. I have never had this much sex in my life we just got this metal chain with not the heavest and i have some padlocks and blindfold. The way i wrap chain under mattress and she cant get away even if she wanted to and i will eat that pussy and have my way with her and she will have to be my good little submissive sex goddess.

~Cosmic Charlie

Last edited:
I know how you feel. I had hep c. I got the meds that cure you of it.

But like you there was a time I was really worried I might have HIV. I was very relieved when I got it confirmed that I don't.
Same. I got it from sharing a spoon and cotton. Fortunately I was also in the 20 % for whom it spontaneously clears. The week long wait flor an HIV result in those days was a horrible experience.

Same. I got it from sharing a spoon and cotton. Fortunately I was also in the 20 % for whom it spontaneously clears. The week long wait flor an HIV result in those days was a horrible experience.

I never conclusively worked out how I got it, but I figure spoon sharing is the most likely explanation.

You are a small, petty person and I highly dislike you. Crawl back to whatever hole you came from. May your life be as nice as you are.
I don't get the context, please just be the bigger man I know you are and be like me. Get wet and hard from being hated <3

I love you

I'm not sure what that considers sexual partners) or I'm wrong. I have never thought about this question, but I know a girl who has a photo album of guys with whom she had sex. It's like a hobby for her. She meets guys on the adult dating site UberHorny, prints out their photos and adds them to the album, and after the meeting just puts a tick in front of this name, imagine. I thought it was not safe to get to know each other like that, but I read the review on UberHorny on https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/uberhorny-review/ and made sure that this site has only the best profiles and a good security system. So I no longer worry about my strange friend and her infatuation.

Last edited:
I’m somewhere north of 60 but I don’t think I’m past 80. There’s quite a lot that I’ve forgotten about over the years plus with drug use you start to completely forget girls all together. I always had a goal to hit 100 before I settled down and started a family. I ended up finding the “one” before I hit my goal but I’m not upset about it, I had my fun.

I’m somewhere north of 60 but I don’t think I’m past 80. There’s quite a lot that I’ve forgotten about over the years plus with drug use you start to completely forget girls all together. I always had a goal to hit 100 before I settled down and started a family. I ended up finding the “one” before I hit my goal but I’m not upset about it, I had my fun.

I don't get the point, how is having sex once with 100 people better than having sex 100 times across 4 or 5 people?

I don't get the point, how is having sex once with 100 people better than having sex 100 times across 4 or 5 people?
More interesting is the diversity of the range of people you’ve had sex with.