• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

ā¤ļø Welcome Guest! ā¤ļø

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How many people have you had sex with?

28yo male

9 happy ladies; well 8 really they can't all be home runs + whiskey dick is real

1) How many sexual partners have you had?
And
2) What is your age?
3) What is your sex?

Let's see what the average numbers are for you kids... I have some predictions and I want to see if I am correct ... don't worry, you wont be judged, called a slut, or anything like that ... lets be honest..
Also, break down the numbers - ie the number of guys and the number of girls (since most of you bl'ers are ravers and we all know that RAVER = BI-SEXUAL ..
I will publish a report later when this thread has run it's course... if you don't want to include a part of this, please don't reply AT ALL or you will mess up the final report!
Thanks!
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'" (William S. Burroughs)
About 1000. Mainly men. Lost count - funny that! Lots of threesomes etc. Iā€™m bi but havenā€™t had enough woman if you ask me.
Iā€™m female.
Every time I have sex I want to go deeper, filthier and experience more and more.
Love to party but also love drug fuelled days on end of nothing but orgasms and experimentation without leaving the bedroom.
I love to please peoples fucked up kinks - then I end up getting off on it too. Never say never is what Iā€™ve learnt. I also love vanilla sex too! Lol.
Im 41.

29 y o Male. Flaming hetero

I think 9-10

8 were in long term monogamous relationships. (Well, one poly) The additional 2-3 were during very dark drug binges between relationships. Pretty sure it was just an additional 2. Dont like thinking about it. Hooking up is not for me, and doing it hurts my little soul. I like to connect.

For some reason thought my number was like 5-6 until I really started thinking. Weird.

Too many. I couldn't tell you if it's a two or three digit number (probably three).

You're one of the few people on this thread giving a 3 digit number where rather than being a little skeptical, I am completely certain it's true. :D

No offense to everyone else, it's just so many people lie about these numbers if I don't know anything about you my natural inclination is skepticism. :D

You're one of the few people on this thread giving a 3 digit number where rather than being a little skeptical, I am completely certain it's true. :D

No offense to everyone else, it's just so many people lie about these numbers if I don't know anything about you my natural inclination is skepticism. :D
lmao

you know it

I have spent most of my time in monogamous relationships but when I'm single, I get all the boys hitting me up. I had over 600 views on grindr the first day after waking up and checking. :|

12 ladies. Does original sin count? Iā€™m 37 and the last time I was 25.

You're a virgin at 37? Don't get me wrong I'm not judging, I'm just surprised is all.
yup, I'm guessing it's the high functioning autism. No offense taken, I tend to surprise people around me all the time. On an upside if and when someone ever is in my life as a partner I can say very much that I'm loyal and it'd be for life. I probably put off 'hook up with me for life' vibe that both men and women pick up on, I have no idea how to socially dance say less a romantic relationship. šŸ˜‚

yup, I'm guessing it's the high functioning autism. No offense taken, I tend to surprise people around me all the time. On an upside if and when someone ever is in my life as a partner I can say very much that I'm loyal and it'd be for life. I probably put off 'hook up with me for life' vibe that both men and women pick up on, I have no idea how to socially dance say less a romantic relationship. šŸ˜‚

Well, I think sex is overrated anyway. But relationships can be well worth it. I hope you find someone, assuming that's what you want. <3

The fact he doesnā€™t know is what makes it more probable. I know myself I lost count after 10 when I was about 20. Iā€™ve heard some ridiculous figures like a guy tell me 79 and Iā€™m like... as if youā€™d know to that level of detail unless you kept a diary/log/bed knotches.

It is a bit sad to think about- the fact we forget and canā€™t name people weā€™ve shared and intimate moment with after a certain amount of time. Think about it.... somewhere thereā€™s a bunch of people who have forgotten *us* in their numbers. Haha.

Attraction is not a choice and beauty is common. Itā€™s something youā€™re born with or people pay for.

The fact he doesnā€™t know is what makes it more probable. I know myself I lost count after 10 when I was about 20. Iā€™ve heard some ridiculous figures like a guy tell me 79 and Iā€™m like... as if youā€™d know to that level of detail unless you kept a diary/log/bed knotches.

It is a bit sad to think about- the fact we forget and canā€™t name people weā€™ve shared and intimate moment with after a certain amount of time. Think about it.... somewhere thereā€™s a bunch of people who have forgotten *us* in their numbers. Haha.

Yea I suspect a LOT of people are lying about their numbers, either raising it or lowering it.

My number depends on how you define it, but it's in the 6-10ish range. Which isn't many but even so I haven't exactly kept track and I have to think about what the number is.

So it's hard to believe someone would just know that it's 58 or something unless they specifically keep track just so they can mention it in situations like this.

Yea I suspect a LOT of people are lying about their numbers, either raising it or lowering it.

My number depends on how you define it, but it's in the 6-10ish range. Which isn't many but even so I haven't exactly kept track and I have to think about what the number is.

So it's hard to believe someone would just know that it's 58 or something unless they specifically keep track just so they can mention it in situations like this.
EXACTLY

Though I have no idea why people would alter their number. Weā€™re not in high school anymore, no one actually cares how many people you fucked except the person fucking you who wants to know their chances of getting an STI or you being a player.

Donā€™t fret