• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How I kicked opiates by using loperamide - my story.

Oh I see. Okay then the pharmacy will USUALLY fill at the 28th day.....providing your insurance says okay.

Why are you seeing the Dr. on Monday if you can't re-up yet? Just a check in or something to see how you are doing?
Yeah the 20 th IS the 28 th day!
That leaves me from the 12 th to the 20 th with just lope and gabapentin.

I made an appointment because I need to get another RX for my gabapentin (not short) just time to renew, I need to get a refill on my clonazepam also (DONT need it yet but will run out over the holidays, so thinking ahead) , also I want to see if she can help me with the Subutex problem.
It is only going to get me into a worse problem going without it and I just stabilized on it!

No clue. Ring up your pharmacy? Are you out or just short?
Internet says they will fill schedule 3 up to 5-7 days early on pharmacy.
But, IDK...

Ladies in the office said, “you won’t be able to get it until the 21st and that I should go inpatient.”
FUCK THAT!

Stay strong ?? It's so criminal to be treated curtly and especially with lack of empathy. While instilling fear and guilt.

Feel better please. Quality of life is deteriorating. You will have nothing . . . is the new narrative !!
Yeah.
THEY are the ones who prescribed me morphine for 16 years!
Due to CHRONIC PAIN!
I was doing just fine on that!

NOW- they want to guilt trip me, call me and addict, and blame me .
I think I did good, stabilizing on the Subutex now at 24 mg a day, which is what she wrote the prescription for.
I needed more for the first little while.

Last edited:
I cannot believe That no one on this website has ran,out of suboxone or Subutex, Buprenorphine early???
I have searched and cannot find a thing on it!

It looks like I am going to be the guinea pig on this question about- Will Loperamide help Buprenorphine withdrawal and when do you start it?
Or...just started Buprenorphine and ran out early....
NOONE?

You have lope, gabapentin, klonopin and kratom right?

Youve been on 24 mgs a day for 2 weeks right? Or have you been on 32? How many mgs exactly were you taking daily?

Yeah, I'd say you are gonna WD a bit but it shouldn't be that bad with the lope, the gabs, the benzos and some kratom.

She'll probably give ya more subs on Monday so you only have to go 4 days.

I thought you might be short because she only wrote you for 8 mgs 3 times a day and you needed more.

Hang in there. Monday will come.
I am short because she only wrote me for 8 mgs 3 times a day and I needed more for the first few weeks!

I cannot believe That no one on this website has ran,out of suboxone or Subutex, Buprenorphine early???
I have searched and cannot find a thing on it!

It looks like I am going to be the guinea pig on this question about- Will Loperamide help Buprenorphine withdrawal and when do you start it?
Or...just started Buprenorphine and ran out early....
NOONE?
Yes. Not to be too brief or anything . . . . Bit this IS kind of new. Sub's Bup's are more recent and used to be non existent a little while back . . . . and now it all blends together.

Govt. it not really allowing much of really anything anymore. It is uncalled for. Just look what happened to Cliven Bundy and his family and Ranch for God sake.

I watched that all and was horrified. Just a hard working rancher . . . . . of course with land. With good stuff at that. Water resources. . . uranium ect ect. Really though.

Yeah the 20 th IS the 28 th day!
That leaves me from the 12 th to the 20 th with just lope and gabapentin.

I made an appointment because I need to get another RX for my gabapentin (not short) just time to renew, I need to get a refill on my clonazepam also (DONT need it yet but will run out over the holidays, so thinking ahead) , also I want to see if she can help me with the Subutex problem.
It is only going to get me into a worse problem going without it and I just stabilized on it!

If you still are taking the 24mg/day and have only enough till the 12th at that dosage, you should cut the dose to stretch it out. 24mg/day for 4 days is enough for 12 days at 8mg, which is alot better than cold turkeying at 24mg.

You also might be able get an additional script prescribed to you online to hold you over. There are many online suboxone clinics, you just need to search online to find one that services your state.

Not sure how much loperamide will help out if you are cold turkeying from 24mg, but its cetain to help out somewhat im sure.

Thank you guys.

I appreciate the help.
I am hoping my doctor will be able to work something out..
I mean, I did tell her and I tried to call her and ask and she didn’t call me back.
I did the best I could and I am stable now.
That was hard. I have lost tons of weight.
Got the body of a teenager again.
I haven’t slept much.
I am hoping she will want to keep me stable.
👍

I feel it would be detrimental to my health if she does not just keep me stable.
My body is so exhausted.
I have gone through a lot of withdrawal from morphine already.
I am so tired.

I will be alright if she just finds a way to get me my prescription.
I will be good from here on.
I am going to have my mom give them to me.
I have a hard time giving them to myself. I cannot keep track of time very well and I do strange things in my sleep.
That way, I do not have to worry about this suck ass problem!
So tired of it.

I feel it would be detrimental to my health if she does not just keep me stable.
My body is so exhausted.
I have gone through a lot of withdrawal from morphine already.
I am so tired.

I will be alright if she just finds a way to get me my prescription.
I will be good from here on.
I am going to have my mom give them to me.
I have a hard time giving them to myself. I cannot keep track of time very well and I do strange things in my sleep.
That way, I do not have to worry about this suck ass problem!
So tired of it.
It's supposed to be called Health Care. Ohmy gawshh. :rolleyes: