• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How I kicked opiates by using loperamide - my story.

^ flying out the door for errands. In the meantime there are lots of pod threads in BDD, OD and DC. maybe read up while I'm gone if ya want.

Not sure if you can get access to pods ( $$$ wise ) as it would be cash.......no insurance . Never taken them but lots have.

I'll catch ya in a couple hours if you are still online.

Stay strong !!

I am sorry @kiely
I know how you feel,
It seems people with real issues are just getting handed off to the Suboxone drug addict program.
I really enjoyed having to do a piss test yesterday at the doctor office! *sarcasm
Hang in there, love.
Try to heal yourself through meditation.
I have a brain injury due to car accident and spine injury.
I have made progress at healing myself through meditation.
You are stronger than you know!
Use that fire inside!
Omg !! How selfish of me.

It's so amazing you did so well all of those years.

You are still Awesome !! 💋🕊️
Thank you.

pain patient for 16 years.

Hmmmm....I feel pretty good you guys.
This suboxone just might work for me.
I am not always thinking about taking more, I feel like my sex drive is coming back, my back pain honestly feels better.

God Please let this work!

Hmmmm....I feel pretty good you guys.
This suboxone just might work for me.
I am not always thinking about taking more, I feel like my sex drive is coming back, my back pain honestly feels better.

God Please let this work!
Awe. But Oh God why suboxone.

(I know, I will go read about it.)

Praying. <3

I am now. Wassssup ?
I need help.

You know I went from 90 mg morphine a day to Suboxone and then Subutex.
I have been needing 16-24 mg every 8 hours to stabilize and to manage my chronic pain.
I went back to the Doctor after 7 days suboxone and told her this ^^^ and she said “Oh Great! Just feel out where you need to be.”
But then wrote my prescription for 3 pills a day, when I told her I was needing more.
So, I am short like a week on medication due to the way she prescribed it.

So....I have an appointment Monday with her and I am hoping she will help me somehow.
But, I doubt it.

I am wondering if loperamide will control withdrawal from Suboxone- Subutex.
please advise.

I need help.

You know I went from 90 mg morphine a day to Suboxone and then Subutex.
I have been needing 16-24 mg every 8 hours to stabilize and to manage my chronic pain.
I went back to the Doctor after 7 days suboxone and told her this ^^^ and she said “Oh Great! Just feel out where you need to be.”
But then wrote my prescription for 3 pills a day, when I told her I was needing more.
So, I am short like a week on medication due to the way she prescribed it.

So....I have an appointment Monday with her and I am hoping she will help me somehow.
But, I doubt it.

I am wondering if loperamide will control withdrawal from Suboxone- Subutex.
please advise.
You have lope, gabapentin, klonopin and kratom right?

Youve been on 24 mgs a day for 2 weeks right? Or have you been on 32? How many mgs exactly were you taking daily?

Yeah, I'd say you are gonna WD a bit but it shouldn't be that bad with the lope, the gabs, the benzos and some kratom.

She'll probably give ya more subs on Monday so you only have to go 4 days.

I thought you might be short because she only wrote you for 8 mgs 3 times a day and you needed more.

Hang in there. Monday will come.

You have lope, gabapentin, klonopin and kratom right?

Youve been on 24 mgs a day for 2 weeks right? Or have you been on 32? How many mgs exactly were you taking daily?y

Yeah, I'd say you are gonna WD a bit but it shouldn't be that bad with the lope, the gabs, the benzos and some kratom.

She'll probably give ya more subs on Monday so you only have to go 4 days.

I thought you might be short because she only wrote you for 8 mgs 3 times a day and you needed more.

Hang in there. Monday will come.
I have been taking 16-24 mg every 8 hours- twice a day. 32 mg a day for a little over 2 weeks, yes.
That is what I needed to stabilize on.
I told my doctor that and she said “ oh great!” Just keep trying to see where you can stabilize at”.
But she wrote the RX for 3 8 mg pills a day and I have been using (needing) 4-5 a day.
I have enough (probably) to make it until Monday appointment.
But I will probably be starting withdrawal.

She wil give me another prescription.
But, you know how the pharmacy is the gestapo now too.
So, I won’t be able to fill it for like 5-7 days with no suboxone.

You would think that they would be happy to help, even if a few off.
It has not been easy coming from 90 mg morphine a day.
I am just stabilizing on the Subutex Now.

When should I start the Loperamide?
I do have gabapentin and clonazepam, Yes.
Thank God for that!

I am scared.
How bad is suboxone withdrawal?

Oh, and yeah, I have been on suboxone for 7 days and Subutex for 16 days now.

Last edited:
I have been taking 16-24 mg every 8 hours- twice a day.
That is what I needed to stabilize on.
I have enough (probably) to make it until Monday appointment.
But I will probably be starting withdrawal.

She wil give me another prescription.
But, you know how the pharmacy is the gestapo now too.
So, I won’t be able to fill it for like 5-7 days with no suboxone.

You would think that they would be happy to help, even if a few off.
It has not been easy coming from 90 mg morphine a day.
I am just stabilizing on the Subutex Now.

When should I start the Loperamide?
I do have gabapentin and clonazepam, Yes.
Thank God for that!

I am scared.
How bad is suboxone withdrawal?

Oh, and yeah, I have been on suboxone for 7 days and Subutex for 16 days now.
The dose was pretty high but the duration you have been taking them is short. That's a plus.

If you have enough to make it until Monday when you see the Dr. why are you worried about WD ? Subs have a pretty long half life so you can even take a lot less and still be stable. There were days when you were taking 48 mgs of the stuff. Your receptors are plenty saturated. Honestly I don't think its gonna be that bad with the comfort meds you got and whatever subs you have to last until Monday.

It'll be alright. You'll be okay.

Stay strong ?? It's so criminal to be treated curtly and especially with lack of empathy. While instilling fear and guilt.

Feel better please. Quality of life is deteriorating. You will have nothing . . . is the new narrative !!

^ I've only taken a sub product a couple of times and then it was only 4 mgs one time and 8 mgs the second time and that was 3 years ago too so I may be talking out of my ass.

The dose was pretty high but the duration you have been taking them is short. That's a plus.

If you have enough to make it until Monday when you see the Dr. why are you worried about WD ? Subs have a pretty long half life so you can even take a lot less and still be stable. There were days when you were taking 48 mgs of the stuff. Your receptors are plenty saturated. Honestly I don't think its gonna be that bad with the comfort meds you got and whatever subs you have to last until Monday.

It'll be alright. You'll be okay.
It is after Monday that I am worried about withdrawal.
Due to the pharmacy not filling my prescription until the 21st (the 21st, would be the 28 th day)

It is after Monday that I am worried about withdrawal.
Due to the pharmacy not filling my prescription until the 21st (the 21st, would be the 28 th day)
Oh I see. Okay then the pharmacy will USUALLY fill at the 28th day.....providing your insurance says okay.

Why are you seeing the Dr. on Monday if you can't re-up yet? Just a check in or something to see how you are doing?

Stay strong ?? It's so criminal to be treated curtly and especially with lack of empathy. While instilling fear and guilt.

Feel better please. Quality of life is deteriorating. You will have nothing . . . is the new narrative !!
They do not care about Quality of Life anymore.
That is gone.

Yup, they told us “You will have Nothing”.
They meant it!

I just want to be euthanized homestly.
I am so fucking tired of this problem!
SO TIRED, I can’t cry anymore!