"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking my Hookah, With a lorazepam under my tongue and cutting my smack into lines.... Life is good <3

Smoking my Hookah, With a lorazepam under my tongue and cutting my smack into lines.... Life is good <3

I just got scripted lorazepam the other day, and had VERY little experience with it previously (only a .25mg pill once) but now have 1mg pills, and especially 2 of those and I think it's a really good benzo. My favorite is still alprazolam, but its definitely moved it's way to number 2, even over klonopin and valium. It's shorter and lighter but I find it's please enough to get through the day with and not overly sedating.

EDIT: I'm shocked how long this short post took me to type, and how accurate it is, wow. My grammar stick up my ass even stays with me when I'm fucked up. Unless its booze, then it's awful. With opiates its hit or miss.

Thanks for the kind words jb, it really helps

I am really pumped brotha! I called dude today and got appointment tomorrow, where he will dose me with bupe, i believe.
Its going to be a month long detox most likely, and im serious about it..i wanta move on with my life
I am interested in subutex cause i have only had subox..im wondering if i should snort it, since it has higher bioavailability as opposed to sublingual..thoughts??

I just got my first script yesterday and it was subutex. I sniff mine cuz it works way better then sublingual I forget how much higher percent bio but it's noticeable. The subutex is way fuckin better to sniff, suboxone is fuckin nasty a lot of people, my self included, won't buy the orange ones off the street cuz they're so awful.

I get 2 a day which I actually needed yesterday and today due to my half a brick a day habbit I dont feel great but I'm far from sick, cant stop thinkin about gettin high tho but I know that will pass. Grab a bunch of bud it'll help, I been smokin non stop all day

I just got scripted lorazepam the other day, and had VERY little experience with it previously (only a .25mg pill once) but now have 1mg pills, and especially 2 of those and I think it's a really good benzo. My favorite is still alprazolam, but its definitely moved it's way to number 2, even over klonopin and valium. It's shorter and lighter but I find it's please enough to get through the day with and not overly sedating.

EDIT: I'm shocked how long this short post took me to type, and how accurate it is, wow. My grammar stick up my ass even stays with me when I'm fucked up. Unless its booze, then it's awful. With opiates its hit or miss.

Put 1mg under your tongue and let it dissolve... It is the best way to take it Imo, that is the only i take since i did it for the first time.... Fell in love those tiny little 1mg pills <3

The Chemist is clearly doing good, Tommyboy is doing good, and this girl is doing quite fine herself :) Anyone else in the northeast or midwest US having temps in the upper 30s with nasty wind and some rain right now? What a yucky night.
EDIT: Finally nodding, haven't since stopping opiates after 8 weeks when re-tearing the disc in my back, haven't taken any in a while...especially blowing oxymorphone, I fel pretty good off a small amoutnt.

i am but cant get high til tomorrow best believe after i see my PO im coppin..and im also grabbin a gram for the 4/20...even though i cant smoke tomorrow will be the exception

Put 1mg under your tongue and let it dissolve... It is the best way to take it Imo, that is the only i take since i did it for the first time.... Fell in love those tiny little 1mg pills <3

I generally hate taking anything sublingual (it's just an annoying ROA) unless it's during a panic attack, and it kills me how much I fucking HATE the taste of alprazolam. So, swallowing it works for me, I think I love 'em already, but perhaps I'll give the sublingual way a try one day (its quicker, but I feel like things like xanax come on quick orally so even using them sublingually wouldn't increase the BA that much, especially if I have a total empty stomach which is most likely why I'm panicked enough to use alprazolam, although I've been taking benzos daily for about 2 and a half? years or so and in the last couple weeks, after my stint with opiates, I feel like I'm finally ready to admit that I'm physically and mentally addicted to benzos. Sucks.

EDIT: now i'm nodding reaslly hard, ona lmost double the amoutnt in intended to take, gguess im done with any modseration for tonight...feelinaing awesome

Last edited:
and bricks try takin 4mg of subs first then if that dont work 6 then 8...its a strong pill and over scripted..i bet you dont need more then 8mg cause your not a shooter

I generally hate taking anything sublingual (it's just an annoying ROA) unless it's during a panic attack, and it kills me how much I fucking HATE the taste of alprazolam. So, swallowing it works for me, I think I love 'em already, but perhaps I'll give the sublingual way a try one day (its quicker, but I feel like things like xanax come on quick orally so even using them sublingually wouldn't increase the BA that much, especially if I have a total empty stomach which is most likely why I'm panicked enough to use alprazolam, although I've been taking benzos daily for about 2 and a half? years or so and in the last couple weeks, after my stint with opiates, I feel like I'm finally ready to admit that I'm physically and mentally addicted to benzos. Sucks.

EDIT: now i'm nodding reaslly hard, ona lmost double the amoutnt in intended to take, gguess im done with any modseration for tonight...feelinaing awesome

Once you take it bilingually you wont turn back to swallowing it.... It hits you so much faster, and they are yummy... about to suck on another one

All-star post. +1000 internets to PC:D

Haha thanks tjoHNNyblue, I'm not usually fucked on opateis although I have been smore so recently after a little binge, just enjoying some nodding meo time tonight :) Trying to nowt keep my eyes closed while typing posts but it's getting harder. Still enjoy posting though, you gusy almost madke me feel like i'm NOT abusing drugs tonight,

Once you take it bilingually you wont turn back to swallowing it.... It hits you so much faster, and they are yummy... about to suck on another one

That's what I was told about alprazolam and I already disagreed with ti, Triedn with kclonazepam bsut still dont' like the ROA much.

I was seizing or some shit an hour ago from all this tramadol I took. Yeah dumb but I didn't want to use my last of my oxys. So that's what I get. Now I'm on 60 mg of hydrooo decided to save my oxys still but yeah I'm feeling good.

I was seizing or some shit an hour ago from all this tramadol I took. Yeah dumb but I didn't want to use my last of my oxys. So that's what I get. Now I'm on 60 mg of hydrooo decided to save my oxys still but yeah I'm feeling good.

Please be careful, you already know there is a high risk of seizure with larger doses of tramadol...I feel like I wanna state that for Harm Reduction purposes.

I hope you did a CWE on the 60mg of hydro? And generally, I feel hydro is more sedating than oxy, although these oxymorphone pills snorted make me nod like nothing else.

I know that about the tramadol and the bad thing is I'm on an ssri. Its cause idgaf lately and that's why I'm flushing the rest down the toilet. I didn't do a cwe this time for the 60 mgs I just took it as is. Oh well I know its bad and ill try harder to stop making these stupid choices.

And yeah I'm dosing in and out now. My nod is on but not as bad as someone on heroin that's for sure.

I know about the apap I almost fucked up my liver last year. My liver enzymes were very very high. So I should of done a cold water extraction but I didn't....

Thanks for the advise though. Well suggestions. Sorry I'm out of it don't know what I mean to say.

Last edited:
I know that about the tramadol and the bad thing is I'm on an ssri. Its cause idgaf lately and that's why I'm flushing the rest down the toilet. I didn't do a cwe this time for the 60 mgs I just took it as is. Oh well I know its bad and ill try harder to stop making these stupid choices.

Thanks for the advise though. Well suggestions. Sorry I'm out of it don't know what I mean to say.

Yeah hun, team nod is all about Harm Reduction, I wouldn't even bother with the Tramadol if I had Hydrocodone. And we like watching out for each other...the liver is an important body part.

My typing is getting too coherent, ya know what that means...time to redose!

Last edited:
Yeah hun, team nod is all about Harm Reduction, I wouldn't even bother with the Tramadol if I had Hydrocodone. And we like watching out for each other...the liver is an important body part.

My typing is getting too coherent, ya know what that means...time to redose!

I'm tying to um save money can't think of the word conserve or? But yeah I need a job so I kind of was being a cheapscape to myself when taking the tramadol. Its a free bottle anyways I would never buy it on the street or online. But yeah redose!! I don't have to obviously yet hopefully I fall asleep before I do.

I'm tying to um save money can't think of the word conserve or? But yeah I need a job .

Me too, I had one and then failed a stupid test because a lot was going on in my life, I wasn't prepared, and it wasn't my thing...I also was not being given full time employment with health benefits either, just part time employment without a high chance at commission. At least I was paid for the slightly over a week of full time training. I've been trading drugs/etc with the barter system, so I can see trying to potentiate things. Just be careful with that one, I'm finally admitting to be addicted to benzos, and although I'm on lamictal which is an anti-convulsant used for epilepsy patients (but I take it for borderline personality disorder) that should prevent a seizure from happening, I'm still scared).

Redosed a bit, trying to stay awake and enjoy the sound of the pouring rain.

EDIT: I think tonight counts as one of those nights where I'm actually abusing pot, if that's even possible, and no 420 has nothing to do with it.

just puked from smoking a bunch of buckets. they give me that every time. i miss a good bong.

time to pass out. im entirely too high

^ I hear ya buddy, I don't like gravity bongs for the most part, although the waterfalls I used to make in college were fun at times. Gravity bong is always too much at once, and I smoke daily and still find them unpleasant.

Finally back to nodding again :) Feels good, man.

I smoke marijuana a lot my username states that but lately I haven't been smoking much. The this is I am getting back into opiates again which is clearly evident so ohh joy. Hmmmm at least I'm not lying to myself about it anymore.... I'm going to light up a bowl at 4:20 just cause and I'm going to smoke with my friend from philly later :) can't wait till he comes up. I also love how I'm not going to school but that's nothing new.

Oh I have many glass pieces and my mom knows I have them now. Lol she doesn't care this time around she's like whatever floats your boat and gets mad and gravity bongs ehhhh. Yet I did puke last week from taking a hit off this pipe it didn't have a filter. Ewwww is all I can say.

I also love how I'm not going to school but that's nothing new.

Please be careful with this, I'm guessing you're young but attendance at school really matters. Please don't let drugs interfere with that at a young age, it breaks my heart when I see that happen. I've been always able to balance drugs with school, but I see that's not something a lot of people can do. Just saying, as a fellow BLer we care about you hun, and don't wanna watch your hurt yourself.

With my opiate binge which only lasted 8 weeks while I was hurt, which ended about a week and I half ago when I stopped taking opiates daily for pain/etc, I had a few days of terrible diarrhea which, I was shocked how fast those things end up with your body physically addicted to them. Tonight I decided to blow an opiate so I would nod nicely, I swear I smoke even MORE pot than I usually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.