"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sippin beam tonight. Actually not sipping throwing them back. I spilled 2 liters of grav bong water in my apartment earlier:\ anyway hope everyone is nice an noddy tonite

Grand Daddy Purple. GDP.

what i would do for some purp...i am waiting until tomorrow through thurs for my supply is here.ugh!!! i have 2 bowls left...so i got some new rigs and am going motorhead tonight...but i still nod the fuck off on speed!

Man i am happy i got well today

I had to scrape out one of my smokin straws to get a few hits

I got another straw with mostly h in it, and there is some crystal in there too

Im saving it for tomorrow when i need it

After that..cold turkey time

So crazy how i was shivering my ass off in hot weather, running eyes nose etc, now everythings cool n i feel too warm.fucking dope

Man i am happy i got well today

I had to scrape out one of my smokin straws to get a few hits

I got another straw with mostly h in it, and there is some crystal in there too

Im saving it for tomorrow when i need it

After that..cold turkey time

So crazy how i was shivering my ass off in hot weather, running eyes nose etc, now everythings cool n i feel too warm.fucking dope

i feel for you.last time i got off opes o had to dope down a mg at a time-then go up a day or two then back down. it took me 9 months. but i took the long,lonesome road of going it alone. just remember...there cannot be a hell bc opiate withdrawals are hell and i know you'll make it through.
why the decision to quit if you don't mind me asking? you probably told me before but,hey-i am a junkie too=D

Why quit? :)

I am sick of living as a junky scam con artist

I dont have a job. I gota do crime to get by. I said it before, im sick of it all

Plus when i stayed in lake havasu i kicked. I remember being really happy n sober :)

Plus i always get a gf like right after i get clean..happens every time. I forget i have a dick, when im all strung out

man fuck this PO bullshit im trying to smoke...i got this spice shit and its got me high but my boy got some lemon trainwreck that not being able to smoke is killin me

plus no dope til at least weds...hopefully i can sleep all day tomorrow like i did today

I dont have a job. I gota do crime to get by. I said it before, im sick of it all

Plus when i stayed in lake havasu i kicked. I remember being really happy n sober :)

Plus i always get a gf like right after i get clean..happens every time. I forget i have a dick, when im all strung out

aint that the truth

It sho is chinky :)

Lemon trainwreck? Sounds great :) even some spice would do..i think ima get some kpins tho :)

oh yeah this shit comes sealed in a can with a pull tab with a 1/4 in every can..he popped the can at the party and sparked up a fat blunt...even though i cant smoke iti still sat in on the smoke session..they all tryin to pass me the blunt and im like naw i cant and they like HOW THE FUCK CAN THE WEED MAN NOT SMOKE? and it was fuckin awesome..

I saw that too and I guess it was ok. I just hate that every documentary on heroin makes it out that everyone that ever has used it is a homeless strung out junkie that would steal his mother's last penny for a fix. That just ain't the truth, ya know? Then I ended up watching that relapse show that was on afterward and the kid the show was about was saying how you can get hepatitis from the dope and that is fucking retarded. I mean, I guess it's possible, but that's extremely unlikely that the person who's cutting the shit ends up bleeding onto the dope and I'm not too sure how long hepatitis can last outside the body, but I imagine it's not that long. Anyways, getting hepatitis from the dope seems near impossible to me.

Hey good luck with the kick man. Sounds like you are ready and should be ok. I haven't done dope in years but remember kicking like it was yeasterday.

me too! i always have to check the bottle 8,009 times.
so can you tell me about suboxone? a friend is on them and i have been off opes for almost 2 years(well a little taste here and there,but i am talking 3 or 4 times a year)but i want to see what it's like. and feel free to direct me to another thread if this is pushing it;)

A girl I know shot 10 mg os suboxone after being clean for about a week and she said she was high as fuck off it. I wasn't there so take it with a grain of salt. When I was on it I got a good sense of wellbeing but it wasn't like when I was on methadone. I was probabally just happy I wasn't sick.lol

My friend let me have some roxicodone for free. I smoked four pills on foil (I know bad but friends idea and it was free....I usually just eat them). Then I smoked a few more. hahah.

the perks of being a women..if you a guy your dude will smoke you out and maybe give you a line or 2 of coke but free pills is kinda rare i almost always had to pay for them

Status
Not open for further replies.