"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scraped my other straw n got a hit. Goodbye wds, n i got a rush. This taper is prolly gona help during wd process

Edit-- got a few more hits so wds subside for most part..

And guess what? Your boys got an appointment with the subutex dr, tmrw!

Subutex is generic, suboxone isnt, so subutex will be less expensive..keep that in mind yall!!

Peace homies

Last edited:
Subutex is generic, suboxone isnt, so subutex will be less expensive..keep that in mind yall!!

same price on the black market ;)

Good luck man!

My boy came by my house today just to say what up, and he gave me a roxi for free.

uugghhhhh.....

same price on the black market ;)

Good luck man!

Thanks homie :)

Btw, i have never encountered subutex in black market aka streets or friends, just suboxone, interesting..

Also i popped 2.5 mg klonopin. According to the bl benzzo chart, kpin n xanny are the same strength, is that really true??

PS how high are you NT? You must be high :)

Also i popped 2.5 mg klonopin. According to the bl benzzo chart, kpin n xanny are the same strength, is that really true??

They are indeed. Of course there are differences in the drugs, clonazepam (Klonopin) is much longer-acting than alprazolam (Xanax) is, for example. Because alprazolam is much shorter-acting, some people find it more recreational. I prefer clonazepam over alprazolam any day of the week, but I know a lot of BLers would disagree with me. ;)

PS how high are you NT? You must be high

I'm pretty high, actually, I just snorted some buprenorphine, I took 10mg IR dextroamphetamine this morning but that's basically completely gone, and left me in a bad mood, which is where the buprenorphine comes in handy. :)

I plan on smoking some more weed after dinner and all that good stuff, gotta get my 4/20 started off right. :)

i've decided i'll do this 30 because it was free...why not.

and i'm low on bud....and i have to work 12 hours tomorrow. fuck i hope my boss smokes me retarded at least.

I saw that too and I guess it was ok. I just hate that every documentary on heroin makes it out that everyone that ever has used it is a homeless strung out junkie that would steal his mother's last penny for a fix. That just ain't the truth, ya know? Then I ended up watching that relapse show that was on afterward and the kid the show was about was saying how you can get hepatitis from the dope and that is fucking retarded. I mean, I guess it's possible, but that's extremely unlikely that the person who's cutting the shit ends up bleeding onto the dope and I'm not too sure how long hepatitis can last outside the body, but I imagine it's not that long. Anyways, getting hepatitis from the dope seems near impossible to me.

According to this hep C can live for up to 4 days outside but, most believe it's only 16 hours at room temp. Of course conditions make drastic changes such as wetness and whatever the virus is on.

Rocky good fucking luck bro. I think going for the bupe doctor is a great and realistic way of going at it. I actually like subutex better than suboxone. Even though the naloxone is said to do nothing I find that subutex is a lot more chill than suboxone. It's hard to explain but, most people I know prefer subutex too.

I snort my bupe too so it's def nice to not have to snort orange flavored crap as well. If you're really serious about this I would follow the doctors orders and avoid any other ROA than sublingual because as you know snorting/IV can be a ritual in and of itself. Take your sweet ass time with it dude. There is nothing wrong with staying on a maintenance program and many people fail because they think that they can just do a quick taper and then use nothing.

Thanks for the kind words jb, it really helps

I am really pumped brotha! I called dude today and got appointment tomorrow, where he will dose me with bupe, i believe.
Its going to be a month long detox most likely, and im serious about it..i wanta move on with my life
I am interested in subutex cause i have only had subox..im wondering if i should snort it, since it has higher bioavailability as opposed to sublingual..thoughts??

If you end up short than snort away but, if you have enough I'd just stick with sublingual. Tomm he will probably dose you then wait, then dose and repeat until you're comfortable to establish your prescription dose. However you do it is no doubt better than what's going on right now. It takes balls to do this man so stick with it.

If you end up short than snort away but, if you have enough I'd just stick with sublingual. Tomm he will probably dose you then wait, then dose and repeat until you're comfortable to establish your prescription dose. However you do it is no doubt better than what's going on right now. It takes balls to do this man so stick with it.

Agreed. I only snort mine because I'm obsessed with the whole snorting ritual. Sublingual works really well and its extremely quick. You can do it man.

Hey great idea man! I've since popped 75mg Diphen., and smoked a joint.

How is everyone else's night going?

Okay all you team nodders tonight, I am forwarding for your beloved mod, Tommyboy, a message of highness for the night (welcomed me to share via txt) : 60mg hydro, 7 beers, and 3 bowls thus far. So he's out there making us proud.

For me, I said fuck the risperidone...I want to nod tonight, I was walking around at the mall all day and my back is sore, I can use the excuse of pain relief: so, tons of pot (420 tomorrow? who cares but well, I smoke pot everyday, why not, check the DC thread for a cool pic :) ) , 10mg flexeril, 50mg diphenhydramine, 1mg lorazepam (I've already taken 2mg throughout the day), and going to see where 2.5mg of insufflated oxymorphone gets me, hopefully my small little body, a serious drop in opiate tolerance, and the combination of multiple CNS depressants in low doses is on my side. If not, as much as needed I suppose.

So, I guess the night seems like its going well for me (and Tommyboy, although we are clearly at a distance lol) thus far.

Last edited:
nnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ahahaha, i just woke up and saw this. damn i'm going suip[re gofod

The Chemist is clearly doing good, Tommyboy is doing good, and this girl is doing quite fine herself :) Anyone else in the northeast or midwest US having temps in the upper 30s with nasty wind and some rain right now? What a yucky night.

EDIT: Finally nodding, haven't since stopping opiates after 8 weeks when re-tearing the disc in my back, haven't taken any in a while...especially blowing oxymorphone, I fel pretty good off a small amoutnt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.