"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hate come I just got a gram to bring with me cause I'm goin to party down at a school and I busted open the sack to try out the coke..of course its good my mouth is completly numb but now I want to keep doin the rest of the bag..lol

coke sucks man..id much rather be nodding..i like coke when im out at a party and drunk..when im sitting arpound the house like i am now i just want to do it all

Lol i find i can hang out with coke and make it last. if i get an 8 i bet it'll last over a week. Maybe.

i might be able to make it last a little longet cause you got so much but i got a gram and shit i can do that up in a couple lines..

its good coke though cause already the craving went away and im not all speedy either..it was just right after i did the lines that i wanted more...im good now after 30mins

haha you doin some fatty lines lol..

i tend to too..i should have just bought a ball but thinking about spending that much on coke and i just cant pull that trigger..

thats about right..i already did 2 little linesand then one bigger...when you got rocks its hard to tell how much coke you actually got though..

i know once i bust it out tomorrow..everybody is gonna be on it so imma have to keep it hush hush and be stingy with it..if i would have saved when i did tonite i could have shared but not no more lol

For real people be feenin for that at parties, when it's gone its funny to watch 20 people leave.

SOur KuSh Eigth a day on the regs usually a little more def a lil more today...and noddin on some brown sugar H, bomb as hell.Just chasin the dragon..screw needles not down with that at all.

^Cloud 49 is actually quite good, I'm surprised the same kind of available in different parts of the country. That is, assuming they are indeed the same synth cannabinoids...

bro i'm SAYIN'

super saiyan 9. Goku shit brah.

LIKE THIS

50008-bigthumbnail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.