Team Nod Update:

Consumed earlier today:
1mg lorazepam
a few bowls of headies
0.25mg buprenorphine (snorted)

Consumed just now:
2.5mg dextroamphetamine (oral)
0.25mg buprenorphine (snorted)
5mg mixed amphetamine salts (generic Adderall) (snorted)

So a nice mix of Nod and Anti-Nod.

What's up team? It's Friday!

I may be taking a break again tonight. The night is young though, so don't quote me on that.

I may be taking a break again tonight. The night is young though, so don't quote me on that.

It's not even 9pm man, most people haven't even started. I only got going early today because I didn't have any thing else to do, plus is Friday and that halfway rationalizes eating lots and lots of drugs.

^Fair enough, and as far as nod updates go, I am feeling really really good now, small doses of Dexedrine (oral) and Adderall (snorted) with a bit of lorazepam and buprenorphine is very euphoric, but now I've had two beers and am working on my third, it's almost a speedball...almost.

Good stuff, not exactly a nod, but a nice "Basic Drug Discussion" cocktail =D

Nodding quite fantastically. Did a shot of my normal size dose earlier and got so high I actually puked. FLAME batch of dope with long azz legs, I loves it.

Then I went to the mall and got some new kicks, couple new shirts, hats and a sweet pair of jeans all super cheap cuz all the summer shit is comin in.

WOOT WOOT great day! :D

Hells yeah. Had some lunch with a good friend of mine then spent some money on things other than bills or dope. It felt great. Then I hung out with my old man and helped him do some stuff around the house and changed his car battery. What a fantastic doped up blissful day!

But Im headed to bed gang, gonna go spend the rest of the weekend with my mom little brothers and gramps. NIGHT zzzz zzzz....

nod it up C_mc1! Glad to hear you had a good day.

I will most likely be retiring soon as well, I just remembered that I have some cyclobenzaprines around here somewhere....

What kind of people don't have booze at a wedding.

Super hard core Christians would be those people.
But tomorrow i'm getting fuuuuuccckeeddd up with my new step-sister. And i have two moms. cool.
Sucks that we're related now, she's a looker.

Team update:

Wedding was good, nodded pretty good.
taken another 15mg hydro with 15mg oxy and 50mg diphen to round out the night.

Super hard core Christians would be those people.
But tomorrow i'm getting fuuuuuccckeeddd up with my new step-sister. And i have two moms. cool.
Sucks that we're related now, she's a looker.

lolz

Team update:

Wedding was good, nodded pretty good.
taken another 15mg hydro with 15mg oxy and 50mg diphen to round out the night.

Sounds about right, did you see my update a few posts up? Well I just added 25mg diphen to that mix, should be having some real nice sleep shortly...

I think you got me beat then...I'm not adding any more tonight, I sure would like to but I need to not use all my stash in one day...

lol i hear you there. i looked in my hand and i was like "damn, that's like one super solid high. i remember when that was 3-4 good times" lol.

Just got back from my friends party. Jungle Juice, Bud Diesels, Wine, and Blunts.

^Very nice, I just woke up from a very very nice nod-induced sleep. Good times. It's storming down here so I may just go back to bed...

Status
Not open for further replies.