• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some clorazepate, lyrica. No opiates for a week. Awch Methadone wd really is pretty bad.

For a week!?!? Wow, that's a long time. Good luck and may your first shot back be glorious :)

OT: A 22 ounce of ale, it's good weather here and I've been productive today so I'm happy.

With p2c deoendency I would think you'd be dying from a severe WD...good luck

Ot. Smoked some hash oil and went Christmas tree shopping...wigged out out that tree lot.

45 mg 3-fea (on top of the morning dosage), 20 mg vaped, 25 mg orally
1,25 mg fluclotizolam (first time trying it, liking it so far, although 0,5-0.75 mg flunitrazepam is better, this is far cheaper, with decent potent)
Bong hits of my last hash, maybe 0,3 g

The morphine i administered rectally this morning is in full effect, and i’m in a loving, mdma-esque mood, with a more clean alertness and awareness. Awake and present, yet mellow and content, relaxed. Liking it a LOT.

Oh, and i need to buy more weed and/or hash. Hopefully i can get a hold of some ak47 or white widow. Been smoking mainly hash for over a year, and while the quality is good, the hash over here is more often than not indica-dominant. The latest hashish was definitely more of the sativa-type sort. Brown on the outside, light brown on the inside, which visible crystals and a dank, flowery smell. Soft texture, sticky yet easy to crumble in to pieces. The smoke feels pretty soft and lean too. No real body heaviness or the sensation of being paralyzed, forcing forced to relax and calm down; this is more cerebral high, enhances perception, mildly relaxed the body but no couch lock, and gives me unstoppable munchies. :D still not as good as some high quality sativa

Last edited:
Rollin down the street
Smoking on my dab pen..... *snoop doggy instrumentals play in my head* =D

Still no ill effects from the 3-fea, except for minor vasoconstriction. Not as awake and alert now, but still content and overall in a good, caring mood, probably cos of the enactogenic properties. So, i decided to consume the last 60 mgs

3-fea, 60 mg, 40 mg orally, 20 mg vaped
Coffee
Snus

Saving the comedown remedies to later. Still feeling the effects from the 1 mg flunitrazepam and 1,25 mg fluclotizolam (which, btw, seems legit).

Just scored hash from an old friend i haven’t met in awhile. Will be interesting to try it. Smells dank and is soft, glittering. My guess is that it’s sativa, but that’s just a guess based on experience; need to try it, which i will, soon, to confirm or negate!

uiWV9SB.jpg

o6vNEMD.jpg

So:
1,25 mg fluclotizolam
About to roll a joint
30 mg morphine, orally
75 mg NEIH, vaped (yea, doing dem obscure swedish stims again)

Last edited:
With p2c deoendency I would think you'd be dying from a severe WD...good luck

Ot. Smoked some hash oil and went Christmas tree shopping...wigged out out that tree lot.

It's pretty severe alright. But lyrica induces sleep where benzos won't. I get a solid 10 hrs a night which is a ton in opiate withdrawal. Sleep deprivation makes the whole thing a lot worse.

@ STH; thanks!

Got some marijuana that taste like fruit loops
Ayyy I feel normal again, I'm in my zone
Lol stayf without weed (shatter is not the same) is a crazy stayf and sober stayf is already crazy enough

=D <3 :)

About 5 drinks. Half a pot of K tea brewed from 30 g....225g Lyrica orally snorted one too but think most fell on street.

Wahoooooo going back to work, now a new company. Same shit different company and more money plus my doc upped my done!! Happy camper until I wean off but until then I’m happy and high some what as long as I stay on track and not to crazy then I can slowly wean down to where I’m taking 30 mg a day I can try my plan I have. But until then I’m loving it up! Got some oxycodone justto enjoy before I go to work in a few days. Hope everyone has a great and blessed weekend and stay high my friends!!!

About 5 drinks. Half a pot of K tea brewed from 30 g....225g Lyrica orally snorted one too but think most fell on street.

Lol say what. 225 grams of Lyrica orally snorted? You high or something?

OT: just woke up, noticed there's some beer leftover so why not crack that. Might pluggerize some PCP even though I have responsibilities.

So far:

1 mg alprazolam
1,25 mg fluclotizolam
15 mg morphine, orally (my last pills; valued yesterday’s opportunist to buy tramadol but decided against it — even loperamide is more worthwhile)
0,2 mg king hassan hash, in the form of 1/3 of the joint from yesterday and some bong hits

Can only feel the opioid because of the ’boosters’, i.e, hash and benzos. But i feel rather good — better than you’re supposed to do after a drawn out stim binge. Miss the focus and energy though from the stims though, but i don’t feel like doing shit except playing pyre, watching football (refuse to call it ’soccer’ ;)) and boxing/mma. Oh — and eat some homemade double chocolate chip cookies, one with white and milk chocolate blended together; big ones, too, about 80 grams/cookie. :)))
;
Edit: oh, and i did a rough subjective comparison between alprazolam and fluclotizolam, spacing out the doses and in my not very scientific experience: 1,25 mg fluclotizolam feels a LOT stronger than 1 mg alprazolam, and lasts longer; 1,25 mg fluclotizolam feels more like 2-2,5 mg alprazolam, but with a longer duration (4-6 hours) and a bit more hypnotic and sedative character.

Last edited:
Today I've taken arround 30mg of methamphetamine, about half smoked/half snorted and had a pretty good time :) (still feeling it). I'm in my apartment now, took 2.8g of kratom along with a spliff to stimulate my appetite.
Also took some magnesium supplements last night and been eating snacks all day and drinking chamomile tea, I believe that got rid of most side effects because I'm feeling fine and still haven't touched my last 0.25mg of alprazolam (yeah...I should probably get more soon).

Weed of course and shatter
The xanax bars finally came through
Felt so wavy I fell asleep lol, "uhhhh, what had happen was...."

4 16oz beers
8000mg gabapentin
1mg Suboxone
Lots of bud
Lot of fishscale
Wavy

600 mg codeine and then 120 mg 4-FA plugged. Nice feels.
I'm still wondering why your first experience was a letdown. My first decent serotonin releaser experience was unforgettable. :D

Hope it's growing on ya.

Ot; cocaine all around my brain.

Ot; cocaine all around my brain.

Haha, have fun mate!! It has to be... :)

OT: 1200mg Pregabalin, 2.5mg Lorazepam, 1.5mg Clonazepam, 100mg Caffeine

/edit: Gonna add 12mg Hydromorphone (sublingual), when the Pregabalin high starts to fade. Figured it's a good point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.