• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just got back from my chemist shop got the codeine dissolving and the music playing I might treat myself to some dxm syrup. Post back here when I'm more blitzed ;)

Thank God there wasn’t much to do today (we ran out of materials). Barely made any $ and made my pain a lot worse, but probably gonna do it all over again tomorrow if the materials are there. Can’t get my hands on any Oxy (shit I’d even settle for some tramadol) and no weed until pretty late tomorrow (that’s if I’m lucky). Just took 2 more grams of methocarbamal and another mg Klonopin hopefully I can get some sleep before tomorrow (also still chain smoking).

Thank God there wasn’t much to do today (we ran out of materials). Barely made any $ and made my pain a lot worse, but probably gonna do it all over again tomorrow if the materials are there. Can’t get my hands on any Oxy (shit I’d even settle for some tramadol) and no weed until pretty late tomorrow (that’s if I’m lucky). Just took 2 more grams of methocarbamal and another mg Klonopin hopefully I can get some sleep before tomorrow (also still chain smoking).
My weed guy should be here in next 2 min 24/7 home delivery fam gonna prepare 128 mg of codeine though I might fancy a bit later.

Smoked Meth for the first time about 4 hours ago just coming down now, just had a warm shower hitting the sack to smoke some H and watch TV until I drift off.

Sorry to hear that g. Problems with the LLs right? I've been there, no bueno. If you don't already have a crib, then I wish you luck in your house hunting. You'll come up on something good I know you do well for yourself.

Thanks for the kind words broham. Landlords sold the house I was living in for the last 2 1/2 years. I knew it was coming... I got a home for now, not optimal but serviceable for maybe a year or so. It's weird, I kind of like moving in a masochistic way. It reminds me of all the shit I've been holding on to and encourages me to dispose of the chaff. Since 2014 I've moved probably seven or eight times.

If I remember correctly you were speaking of moving this summer as well? Or perhaps something about a road trip or maybe I'm plain mistaken.

OT: regular old IPAs, no fancy stuff tonight. Been spending the $ on PC components instead of the drogas for a change.

Thanks for the kind words broham. Landlords sold the house I was living in for the last 2 1/2 years. I knew it was coming... I got a home for now, not optimal but serviceable for maybe a year or so. It's weird, I kind of like moving in a masochistic way. It reminds me of all the shit I've been holding on to and encourages me to dispose of the chaff. Since 2014 I've moved probably seven or eight times.

If I remember correctly you were speaking of moving this summer as well? Or perhaps something about a road trip or maybe I'm plain mistaken.

OT: regular old IPAs, no fancy stuff tonight. Been spending the $ on PC components instead of the drogas for a change.

I feel the same way about moving, since 18 I've moved 3 times and it's a cleansing (but hard) experience. It's a good chance to de-clutter and let go of some old stuff. Really evaluate what you find sentimental and important.

I'm surprised you remember about my road trip/move though! That's awesome man. Just worked my last night shift Monday night and slept literally all of Tuesday. Pretty much tweaked my ass off that whole week so all the packing I have to do today is gonna suuuuuuck. But yeah, this is the ultimate move, not just a material purge but a life one. I've been feeling kinda down about it lately, having lived my whole life in the same place. Didn't have a great last shift either, and my job is usually super fun. I know it's for the better though. I've messed up too much around here, so this is a blessing.

OT: 3 lines of Afghanistan's finest brown sugar intranasal, 2mg etizolam oral solution, hittin my sidekick Blue Dream vape cartridge (89.99% THC concentrate) in my garage chillin.

Dope %) Time to have some fun!

Right now I just popped 45mg DXM and 1g phenibut. Cracking open my 2nd beer of the evening, third of the day. Gonna try to shake off all the physical and mental exhaustion I've accumulated over the past four days. Maybe make some mac and cheese and throw on a movie.

A little less than a pint of Jack, don't drink super often so I'm kinda buzzed... an old dealer supposedly has something for me to settle up a debt, so might be sitting pretty after tomorrow.

Hope so mate^

Just half an hour until boots opens that's the one thing I hate with codeine you can only get it commercially between 9:00-:18:00 their are places open at 8:00 or until 12 but their to far at least with H you can get it 24/7 if you know the right people and you can codeine i know two people who have sold me codeine but it's almost 5 times what I'd pay at the pharmacy because it's pure 30mg tabs but I can buy 8 and a half of those from the chemist two boxes and I'm set I'm gonna get going soon gotta sort out some appointments to as the cunts stopped my esa thank God for dla I need to get my other money back on though because with all the immigrants sopposelby flowing in I'm not sure if the benefits will change.. God speak :O

Haven't talked to him in a month or so, had pretty much written it off, he text me out of the blue.

Trying to get my less than 3 week old baby back to sleep. I took a shit ton of Natrol kava capsules over the past couple days. I only slept like 3 hours before the baby woke ne up but i feel pretty refreshed but fucked up the kava finally hit me.

25mg doxylamine
200mg l theanine
10mg sublingual melatonin
5, 450mg valerien root capsules
Some dip cause I dont wana smoke while I hold the precious fricken baby

Hopefully back to sleep soon. If not Ill probablt dowb 5 more fucking capsules of kava.

Enjoying some 3-MeO-PCP since I got into an accident on my bike almost hitting a car. Many scratches and all that. Helps with the pain. Luckily no important body parts were damaged.

Grapefruit juice interacts with the cytochrome P450 enzyme, which is responsible for breaking down various different drugs. It's not a joke, it's a very real deal.

OT: fresh ground coffee with maple syrup prior to work

Status
Not open for further replies.