• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 mg hydrocodone, 1.5 mg alprazolam. 50 mg lyrica (because i can! - diet coke) up to 17.5 mg edible (sativa).

This sativa i switched from after only using indica for like a year is giving me a very dissociative high (even without all the other stuff) and headaches. but i do enjoy the dissociative part. i swear when it hits the room starts moving like you are on DXM.

drinking, watching The Wire. i fly out to visit my family on the east coast in two days. can't wait to pet the dog and put down some shellfish with pops.

Well I'm just finishing off my breakfast now at 7:36and about 6:45AM I took my 125mg methadone and have smoked about half g of some dank girl scout cookies this morning and am working on the 3rd cup of coffee this morning plus I'm probably going to go bake a small bowl right before work starts at 8

Cup of coffee and 3g of kratom (4h ago)

I might go into wd soon, I'm pretty much out of kratom and it's almost impossible to get it here unless you order it from overseas (and that can take a week or more). As far as I know there's only 1 local reseller and he's out too 8(

Cup of coffee and 3g of kratom (4h ago)

I might go into wd soon, I'm pretty much out of kratom and it's almost impossible to get it here unless you order it from overseas (and that can take a week or more). As far as I know there's only 1 local reseller and he's out too 8(

shit.

if you can't get an opiate, but you can get some lyrica. try that. It almost totally eliminates weak opiate withdrawals or kratom withdrawal for me. You'll be fucked up but not feeling WD.

I just did some lyrica yesterday (200mg) with my hydrocodone and benzos. It felt better than doubling the opiate dose.

beer (3 units down so far)
500mg phenibut
45mg dxm
undetermined amount of kratom - i filled up 8 or 10 gel caps and downed em with a swig of gatorade.

gonna brew up some lemon balm or kava tea later when i feel like taking a break from beer. probably gonna go to bed early tonight.

my non-fent connect disappeared a few months ago so i switched back to pharms. last night i went out and cold copped full knowing it was gonna be fent but not caring. this morning i called him and asked if he had any old school. he said yeah he sells both. i picked up a dub and he was not lying. love real dope. he seems reasonably professional. both bags were appropriately sized and potent. hope he stays legit when i step up from sample dubs to grams, cause i?ve got money for him.

shit.

if you can't get an opiate, but you can get some lyrica. try that. It almost totally eliminates weak opiate withdrawals or kratom withdrawal for me. You'll be fucked up but not feeling WD.

I just did some lyrica yesterday (200mg) with my hydrocodone and benzos. It felt better than doubling the opiate dose.

There's no black market for opioids and it's very hard to get a prescription, pregabalin also requires a prescription here IIRC...
But at least I managed to acquire some tramadol (pretty expensive though).

1.5mg alprazolam, 6g kratom, and bowls and dabs.

I wish I could control myself with benzos?they help so much but I cannot keep from increasing my dose & succumbing to the rare binge.

Had a 1000 mgs yesterday can you guess what of? I gotta go get me some dxm, my bloody money finally came through might get 12 paramols To I refuse to buy this bigger packs unless you can't get high off codeine they are a rip off i wish they would make a generic version of dxm again i remember this bottle i got of it i had some with my codeine the whole bottle actually and two bottles of codeine linctus with a couple of codeine phosphates and promethazine it was Christmas any my tolerance was High despite this though the dxm made the high more sedative and relaxing than i could have even remember codeine being i probably had some nice dreams to but can't remember just remember that feeling i can't believe I only found out about dxm a year or two ago..i gotta go get a bottle it's been to long..

Omg just had like the tiniest sip of the dxm benylin syrup less than a tablespoon and I instantly feel a lot more chill great stuffstuff.

300mg Lyrica
1.75g methocarbamal
took 1x 15mg Dexedrine Spansule a couple hours ago (still not crashing yet)
0.5mg Klonopin
smoked a bowl of good but not great weed earlier but it’s pretty much worn off
lots of nicotine

Trying to decide whether to go ahead and smoke again or wait a couple more hours when the Dexedrine’s worn off a little more.

EDIT: Forgot I’d just took a 5mg IR d-amphetamine before posting

Last edited:
300mg Ephenidine over the last few hours... actually just dosed another 150mg, first time doing this chemical but feeling literally nothing whatsoever from the first 150mg, starting to wonder if what I've got is bunk... :?

shitty day at work, so...

20 mg hydrocodone
75 mg lyrica (2nd dose in the past 5 months)
1.5 mg alprazolam.

this should fix things...holding off on the weed because it usually seems to amplyfy my problems

Just smoked again. Completely baked... Forgot how trippy weed+amphetamine is (I’m in a dak room just a lava lamp so it feels almost full blown psychedelic.) Only problem is I can’t choose music, cause I listen to different stuff on different drugs. So idk whether to listen to the songs I do on amphetamine or the stuff l listen to on weed. Every time I pick a song it just feels wrong (really hard to explain the feeling) but it’s like my life depends on picking the right song.

UPDATE: I wanted to get higher so I smoked another joint. Now i’m Like so high I feel like I lost my mind. Still can’t pick a song.

Last edited:
shitty day at work, so...

20 mg hydrocodone
75 mg lyrica (2nd dose in the past 5 months)
1.5 mg alprazolam.

this should fix things...holding off on the weed because it usually seems to amplyfy my problems

So i just relapsed on alchohol after quitting and being clean from it for 6 months. (but not clean from pills and pot of course!)

I had 2 beers and one shot of patron silver. then proceeded to take another 1 mg alprazolam, 30 mg hydrocodone, 10 mg of edibles to hopefully feel that lyrica from earlier which i didn't feel by itself),
the one thing i like about alcohol is that it produces an almost stimlulant like high in terms of wanting to talk to people and take more drugs....although the taking more drugs thing with alc is more of a "lets get more fucked up" (with no guilt or second thoughts) while taking more drugs on stims is like "lets take more downers to smooth this out"

havn't had stims in six months either. i would love some coke if i knew where to get some.

Last edited:
Jeeze OK so 400mg Ephenidine did something. Not totally sure what still but a couple of hours ago I felt a great sense of relief when I finally remembered my own name. Before then didn't seem like there was too much to note but something obviously happened or I wouldn't be sitting up at dawn typing this post, lightly dissociated and also slightly relieved. Ephenidine is a weird one.

Status
Not open for further replies.