• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
plans ended up changing, never saw the bf, just ended up staying home and doing those dillies...

he didnt wanna see me cause I was high....
man this "quitting together" thing is impossible..

OT: im sobering up and really need to smoke some kush, gonna bug my roomie for a toke probably...

merely 1,5 mg flubromazolam. feeling really good, though. i don't know if it's the passionflower, chelated magnesium and rhodiola, or a combination of aforementioned herbs/minerals, i added to the mix, but i'm feeling a lot more energetic and content than i usually do.

Mixing herbs like that can ger srtellar results. I know all about em. PM me is you wanna know more/some good combos. I personally know my supplier and its top stuff.

Methadone nod, pint of gin, NORFLEX IM, tobacco with low tolerance.

Edit: Histamine rush, taking 10min to read one post.... happy place... =3.

Last edited:
Day off today, WHOOP. CHILLIN ON-

80mg DOLOPHINE/Methadone, 8 10mg pills
120mg ROXICODONE/Oxycodone IR, 4 30mg pills
40mg NORCO/Hydrocodone, 4 10mg pills
1300mg APAP, from Norco pills
7mg KLONOPIN/Clonazepam, 7 1mg pills
100mg Hydroxyzine, 4 25mg capsules
100mg Promethazine, 4 25mg pills
Caffeine, Coffee
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

#superchill #0p!@T3D #p1np01nted

Cheers BL's!

70g dried Peruvian torch, 15g kratom, 2mg clonazepam
I am starting to feel the trip coming on, seems to be coming pretty fast for cactus/mescaline. Maybe I got some exceptionally strong batch this time.
I'm going to snort and/or smoke some yohimbine once it peaks to see if that potentiates the effects or makes it last longer. May have some 1,4-butanediol at some point. Wish I had some weed to go with this.
Keepin it real man!

0,75 mg flubromazolam
400 mg gotu kola

feel fine, alert yet relaxed.

oh, and you can pm again, professer. just cleared my inbox.

got ahold of 400 mg tramadol. haven't had opioids in moooonths, so my tolerance is at an all-time low, otherwise i wouldn't feel moderately euphoric right now. the flubromazolam from earlier today definitely adds to the buzz.

Little Diazepam+alcohol+caffeine combo. Not really euphoric or anything but functional

Found 40mg methadone on my dad's floor earlier, score. My gram of etizolam and clonazolam came early, score. After ER trip for horrid hips shooting to feet pain, I got this new script... well IM injection first.

Orphenadrine can be heavily sedating via its anticholingerant, antihistamine, and NMDA antagonist effects. It should be used with care in patients taking other sedatives, including, but not limited to, opiates/opioids, barbiturates, benzodiazepines,

B-B-B-B-Bonus! I was noddin out waiting for the mail (thank got for my CT 4 months ago and i got like no tol now). Now there's 10mg etizolam in my stomach and 5mg clonazolam under my tounge... gonna finish my 2nd 25oz of maltl liquor.

Holdin it downm holdin it down

4 mgs xanax
countless bowls of some Captain America (og dj short blueberry x bruce banner #3. absolutely unreal)
3 bags of heroin (so far)
about half a dozen dabs of some Skywalker OG shatter
and a fat ass line of high quality cocaine.

but man am i feeling nice right now. its also free icecream day at ben and jerrys so im about to go get some lol

luckily i got 2 more bags of this FIRE dope, like a dozen more bars, and atleast an 8th of the captain america/2 gs of the shatter....so it is apparently a good day in the neighborhood.

Last edited:
^hmm, what strain? cubensis tastes great to me now for some reason, cyanescens and allenii, not so much. Azureceans seem to have very little flavor, so they go down pretty easy.

2 kushtown sodas(75mg thc each) and a few spliffs

^How are those sodas? I've seen them but most of the pre-mixed drinks are too sweet for me. (Have you tried the DNG Lemonade?)
Also, I'm impressed you like the taste of mushrooms lol

ot: little bit of oxy--2 dr appt.s today--told me more of what I know--I'm better at managing my health than them..
also, lots of dabs! Got an ounce of SFV/Jack Herer in the fridge--unlimited dabs!

Tryptamino said:
^hmm, what strain? cubensis tastes great to me now for some reason, cyanescens and allenii, not so much. Azureceans seem to have very little flavor, so they go down pretty easy.

They look like Huautlas. Long, thin stems. Incredibly potent.

Haven't been on bl in a minute, got a kpin script for my insomnia but only 1x1mg every 3 days.At least I get to feel a lil something every 3 days I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.