• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the real deal... I've got the pressure in all the right places, and yeah, it's kind of a deep self-reflection type trip where I've got to shine so that the world I live in is a better place. I know that I've got a shitload to offer, and it's out there, and it's actually making a difference. Good shit. Did you ever find your debit card?

Sounds like something I could use in my life right now. I want to end this opioid habit so badly, I was clean from dope for so long and I was far happier with myself and my life. I need to get back to that. Maybe it would do me some good to have some deep reflection.

And no, the ATM machine I left it at was a different bank so it got shredded... have to wait 7 days to get a new one. Until then, I have to inside the bank to make withdrawals. Oh well, I'll live haha.

My LSD trip was heavy, but I wasn't very self-reflective like I usually can get on LSD. I was too distracted by my environment unfortunately. I had fun though and some serious laughs.

I feel you. Nice to meet you, by the way. I used to live in Akron. Good ol' Cuyahoga Valley...

And, I'm just saying this because sometimes it's the invitation that makes all of the difference: come on by sober living these days.

I feel you. Nice to meet you, by the way. I used to live in Akron. Good ol' Cuyahoga Valley...

And, I'm just saying this because sometimes it's the invitation that makes all of the difference: come on by sober living these days.

I would, I could certainly use some words of encouragement or advice. I have bupe/dope habit that nobody (other than friends) knows about and I'm trying to maintain a job and keep up appearances. It's getting harder to accomplish.

Nice to meet you as well man. Oh yeah, how long ago did you live in Akron? I live in Dayton, Montgomery County

Awake, slightly stressed, about par for the course on a Monday morning.

At least there's this though:

xbVB6Vr.jpg

Aww man, I'm bummed out, seriously. I literally just finished watching the last episode seconds before refreshing BL and saw this. lol

HYH -- It was back in the early 90s that I lived in Ohio. Good times, though. I used to take my brothers and sisters and follow the train tracks to wherever they'd lead till we got tired and then we'd turn back when we knew it was going to get dark soon.

I know I just tripped, but doing it again. Plugged 120mg DPT 5 hours ago after my house was shut up to be fumigated to kill fleas and roaches, also had 75mg hydrocodone+300mg ketoconazole as a potentiator and 1mg clonazepam+100mg diphenhydramine so I could enjoy an outdoors trip in the rainshowers, I like walking in the rain =D
The sky was very beautiful, and the clouds cleared before time to open the doors 2.5 hours ago, so I could see the stars in the sky...I plugged another eyeballed 50mg (it isn't potent enough to make this dangerous, it is really grainy and I have a small scoop and I know it holds a little over 70mg flat) when I opened the doors up and insufflated about 50mg an hour ago to keep it going. DPT trips don't last too long.

Don't worry guys, I'm not making a habit of it. Just wanted to do this since I was going to be outside for a few hours. I will wait at least 10 days before I trip again, that's a promise :)
Not redosing again either, I'll let it end as it must. I had such a great one a couple of days ago anyway, don't feel the need to extend this any further. Gonna go see Lucky (my coon) for a while now <3

Love and peace to you all! <3 %)

Aww man, I'm bummed out, seriously. I literally just finished watching the last episode seconds before refreshing BL and saw this. lol

HYH -- It was back in the early 90s that I lived in Ohio. Good times, though. I used to take my brothers and sisters and follow the train tracks to wherever they'd lead till we got tired and then we'd turn back when we knew it was going to get dark soon.

Sorry to hear the trip isn't a pleasant one :(
But they aren't all good, and sometimes the less pleasant ones can turn out to be truly helpful in the end...sounds like maybe you are having one of those.

I'd like to try that and AL-LAD, but they are a bit pricey and there were things I liked better than LSD. DPT is one of them, 4-HO-MIPT is another. I guess LSD would be next.
I really want to try methallylescaline. It sounds quite interesting from the Pihkal entry. Like it could be a real gem!

Hey T*D actually, it's been a nice trip. I wasn't going to even do it, because circumstances kind of made things weird, but toward the end of the evening, around 8:30 I decided to. The bummed out reference was just to Game of Thrones, a show I enjoy, whose latest episode premiered tonight, and I finally watched. But you are right -- the less pleasant ones can (and often do) end up being the most rewarding. I want to try DPT and 4-HO-MIPT someday. Should mescaline become available, though, I will likely snag it regardless.

Hell yeah. Well been out creepin,trading cigarettes ,cash,pills,shard all night for random shit i think i need,@2:30Am.
Yup tweekn.takin huge hotrails.

NICE LITTLE COMBO FOR RELAXING
(DANGEROUS DONT DO IT! - Without porper tolerance and all the drugs interactions on your body it can easy be dealy!,)
~350mg diacetylmorphine (IV/NASAL)
250mg oxazepam from oral tablets
~1.5g hash (BONG/JOINT)

(EXTREMELY DANGEROUS DONT DO IT!. - . JUST DONT)
also took this in the morning
(3/4) of a 25ug/hour fentanyl patch from 21 am to around 18pm dindt do much i think it had lost some effet after being opened for some hours before using it, dont know it did a litle not much tho, but i was also not that comfortale with that oatch since it was first time trying fentanyl outside a hospital :)
so i was a little scared but well better safe then sorry,

so now im just nice relaxed making a joint and just gonna chill and enjoy i dont need to be nodding just a little buzz is my favorite high

well rolling a night joint... have a good one lovely BL'ers :)

Last edited:
Got stung by a honey bee today and i felt my heart race a little.

Hey T*D actually, it's been a nice trip. I wasn't going to even do it, because circumstances kind of made things weird, but toward the end of the evening, around 8:30 I decided to. The bummed out reference was just to Game of Thrones, a show I enjoy, whose latest episode premiered tonight, and I finally watched. But you are right -- the less pleasant ones can (and often do) end up being the most rewarding. I want to try DPT and 4-HO-MIPT someday. Should mescaline become available, though, I will likely snag it regardless.

I would love to try mescaline, I've been searching for it around here. I've heard of it being around a few x's

DPT and 4-HO-MiPT= also psyches I'd love to try as well. Wish I still plugged in w the RC scene, but rehab/halfway houses kinda fucked that up for me. I lost my vendors and what not

30mg amp salts ER
1.5mg buprenorphine
300mg lyrica
1200mg gabapentin
2mg clonazepam
nicotine
alcohol via beers

Tonight: 5mg val & 5mg amp. Hoorah

No alcohol for the past 50 hours and only 15mg valium. Trying on going another day or three with no booze :)

Meth..shatter..wax..vicoden..oxy ..bacardi..xanax..oh and mixd some shatter with blonde hash(made it with my kief) and wax, oh and oil. The meth keeps me going i guess or else id been out.

Status
Not open for further replies.