• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a rough night as far as wanting to use goes and the fact my connect texted me saying he wanted to give me didn't help much. I know.. change my number. Not something I want to do at this point. Most would see it as a "reservation" to use again.

40mg methadone
40mg mixed amphetamine salts XR
50mg hydroxyzine
coffee

I've been eating like a pig. I'm trying to keep my daily calorie intake between 3,000-4,000. Just finished up a really good work out too so I'm feeling decent at the moment.

Good buzzgoin on, cooking food, trying to figure out how I'll avoid spending more money this weekend... I need to get on my grind.

4mg clonazepam subl
600mg gaba
Few lines of coke (was fire, wish I would've had a point to IV my preferred ROA for cocaine anyday)
Some fire Venom OG packed up in my new bowl and my room fucking reaks of it now.
Insufflated .35 heroin (again IV being my preference due to tolerance/rush) for pain from landscaping today. I'm relaxed, warm and itchy the 2mg bupe didn't overpower it too much.

Now I'm drinking some lagers and deciding when I want to drop this Lucy tonight, not intending to talk to any family while the acid sludge covers my brain. Got it from a very reliable LSD source, comes from some dead heads. I've had it before, very satisfied w it; so I'm super stoked. I need a good psychedelic exp, esp to motivate my tapering off this buprenorphine.

lope and a half bar with some coffee before i head into work during my first day of detox. gonna kill it this time. determined too

Fuck, short-term memory loss let me lose my debit card at some shitty ATM in the city. So I can't get out anymore money tonight (except the $40 something in my wallet) and now I have to wait for the bank to open tmrrw and the damn debit card to arrive in the mail... Just my luck haha

Although my mindset sucks right now, maybe these two hits of LSD I just put under my tongue and this 12 pk of beer + good weed will allow me to laugh it off and enjoy some movies.

Luckily I had everything I needed before I lost the card.

Wish me a good trip my fellow BL companions.

SweetJ- good luck with the kick, I know how that goes all too well my friend

Last edited:
had a goofball IV(heroin and methamphetamine). a shot of 40% liqour, took one hit of cannabis.

Somehow, I'm nodding off though but still tweaking

Feelin cozy as fuck on 40mg of hydrocodone and still buzzed from a roxi 30 earlier. I have one more roxi left. 15mg is already lined up for whenever I feel like it. I also took 50mg of Benadryl and have had copious dabs throughout the day. It's been a great day haha.

Also went out to eat tonight with my homie. We both had 12 oz ribeye steaks with baked potatoes that were stuffed full of butter, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and sour cream. Goddamn that was the best meal I've had in a minute. =D

Now we're just chillin, playin GTA, and nodding off every now and then. ;) Peace all.

P.S. I'm not a fan of the mobile version of this site, gotta say.

Are u in grad school? I thought you were a lil older.

I kinda drank 11 beers yesterday... Good ones. I'm gonna taper that to 5 today since that's all I have left.

Got one of my fav combos going, nitro milk stout from left hand and canned grapefruit sculpin.

lol im 24 but im set to graduate next year. Ive just been doin college at my own pace, also switching majors required me to take some classes over again at different schools.. i hate college but it seems like my best option right now.

OT: im stoned and drank 1 lager and a sip of whiskey. Finally got some new butane for my torch so i'll be dabbing later

Stoned as fuck on some really strong weed and coming up on 180mg DPT plugged. And 1.1ml 1,4-butanediol. Getting incredibly intense!

Update:
So beautiful, I can't stop crying!
Maybe I figured out why I'm not dead yet. I probably should be but they stopped it from happening. The spirits have power, they can do it! The dead ghosts have powers. They all have power! Nothing ever dies!

Last edited:
lol im 24 but im set to graduate next year. Ive just been doin college at my own pace, also switching majors required me to take some classes over again at different schools.. i hate college but it seems like my best option right now.

OT: im stoned and drank 1 lager and a sip of whiskey. Finally got some new butane for my torch so i'll be dabbing later

Nice!!

I'm 5 years out and going nowhere.

On that note,my buddy ditched me for his side bitch so I'm doing what I do best. Being an alcoholic at home.

^dude, I will do that willingly again.. by the time I was finishing crying I was tripping face, and really, for a good part of the ordeal..

really high at the moment, lots of endorphins, soon more oxy, dabs

^dude, I will do that willingly again.. by the time I was finishing crying I was tripping face, and really, for a good part of the ordeal..

really high at the moment, lots of endorphins, soon more oxy, dabs

the pain is already gone it really only lasted 15 minutes and wasn't bad (on par with MDMA) but I think it's worse with a bigger dose

Been snorting and smoking H tonight. It's some pretty good stuff, I'm keeping it pretty light just started in on my second point, but I only do dope on Fridays so I'm pretty lit.

what was your major?

i just put 7 mgs 2C-I up the nose....that burn tho! %)

2c are worth the burn. Only last minutes and onset is immediate.

I was an exercise science major, like a stepping stone to physical therapy.... But now I'm an under paid desk jockey.
if I could go back I'd major in some thing worthwhile
all my friends are self employed or making six figures

I'm really drunk???

auto correct typed this post for me

Plugged another 67mg a little while ago to keep things going strong. This has been better than anything that has happened in years for a trip. Maybe it will never end!

2c are worth the burn. Only last minutes and onset is immediate.

I was an exercise science major, like a stepping stone to physical therapy.... But now I'm an under paid desk jockey.
if I could go back I'd major in some thing worthwhile
all my friends are self employed or making six figures

I'm really drunk???

auto correct typed this post for me

always worth it! i feel amazing considering I tripped last night, no real visuals but ive been drinking through a bottle of whiskey too..

i guess im fucked up enough i typed that 20 minutes ago and forgot to hit post till now

Sounds fun whatty. I hope the weather is as beautiful there as it is here.

I haven't stopped drinking since I got out of work on Thursday morning. Gonna keep on keeping on, I suppose.

It would do me some good to stop but I don't have a good enough reason to.

^What are you drinkin sirtopham?

Could use a beer right now but I don't have too much money and im too tired to go out.
Redosed some kratom a few hours ago and now smokin a blunt (white widow and good moroccan hash)

Status
Not open for further replies.