• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I slept a lot yesterday, so only slept 3 hours last night. Now I'm up. Had a Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat beer and a Samuel Adams Summertime Lager (I think that is the name). Still feeling the 10g of kratom I had yesterday evening. Can't say I'm feeling anything from the 0.75mg clonazepam I had with it but that amount of clonazepam is subtle. Won't need anymore till late today.

Hope I can get some weed or a cannabinoid, I really need a few tokes.

Hey T*D actually, it's been a nice trip. I wasn't going to even do it, because circumstances kind of made things weird, but toward the end of the evening, around 8:30 I decided to. The bummed out reference was just to Game of Thrones, a show I enjoy, whose latest episode premiered tonight, and I finally watched. But you are right -- the less pleasant ones can (and often do) end up being the most rewarding. I want to try DPT and 4-HO-MIPT someday. Should mescaline become available, though, I will likely snag it regardless.

Well, glad you did have a nice trip :)
DPT is very special for me because it has pronounced, long-lasting antidepressant effects after use and it just gave the first +4 level trip I have had in a very long time - it seems maybe it opened me up to a positive realm of spirituality that is not just going away. I was in a state of mind where I was receptive to that if it happened thanks to certain recent events but I never expected to get anything like this from psychedelics again. I thought any hope of that was just gone. Shows me how wrong I can be about that %)

well made it ti day 5 today but super afraid ill cave :( got a call from my guy today and thinking i might make the trek over

summertime acid trips are slightly gnarly where I currently live (Hi desert, mojave)cause it gets hot as all hell but i'm gonna be tripping sometime over this weekend at a festival, probably on some really good clean needlepoint, while playing or working at said festival

Absolutely Smacked off my chops.
Gone from brutal mixed Fentanyl/Heroin WD cold-turkey to gouching like my first time!

Ive been high for the last 3 days. Today is payday! So going to treat myself a little bit.

Toi hihmgh yo see straight.
Top grade Heroin smoked anf pinnrd, and a Codejine CWE

Just starting to feel two hits of primo blotter... Did two hits Saturday night and it was a nice trip. My buddy lost his shit off of one hit and wound up spinning circles naked in his living room... Craziness.

2nd Plateau of dxm with some alcohol. When I was filling my ssri script today they almost gave me oxazepam. Damn but the pharmacist relized at the last second.

Well the two hits didn't do it after doing it saturday night so I got a point of some pretty good dope to round my night off. Good times.

Just smoked 15mg MPA(Methiopropamine). Got a nice, warm energy going now. Now think I'll have a little 5-F-AKB48. Haven't had weed or any other cannabinoid but once in probably well over a month, so this will be nice.

Update:
5-F-AKB58 feels really psychedelic on MPA. It is much trippier than weed by itself. I feel like everything could vanish and be replaced by some really horrible reality, maybe something terrible is happening and this is all a hallucination. Maybe I am dead and in Hell. Reminds me of an episode of The Outer Limits where a guy in a spaceship on a mission to do something (I think deliver the cure to a disease, but it was so long ago when I watched it) thought he was still doing it and then he wakes up being eaten slowly by an alien spider.

If I anything like that is really happening, nobody is reading this except maybe an angry God or something reading my mind.

Last edited:
Just smoked 15mg MPA(Methiopropamine). Got a nice, warm energy going now. Now think I'll have a little 5-F-AKB48. Haven't had weed or any other cannabinoid but once in probably well over a month, so this will be nice.

Update:
5-F-AKB58 feels really psychedelic on MPA. It is much trippier than weed by itself. I feel like everything could vanish and be replaced by some really horrible reality, maybe something terrible is happening and this is all a hallucination. Maybe I am dead and in Hell. Reminds me of an episode of The Outer Limits where a guy in a spaceship on a mission to do something (I think deliver the cure to a disease, but it was so long ago when I watched it) thought he was still doing it and then he wakes up being eaten slowly by an alien spider.

If I anything like that is really happening, nobody is reading this except maybe an angry God or something reading my mind.

Man, I loved reading that. I have to find that episode! I loved The Outer Limits. I'm just enjoying some authentic Northern Lights strain herb. It's just a great buzz. My poor dog has been depressed lately, I think -- a friend of mine who I was helping out until he could find a place is no longer here during the day, and I think she (my dog) has separation anxiety or something. But she seems to enjoy the ambient aurora borialis.

Awake, slightly stressed, about par for the course on a Monday morning.

At least there's this though:

xbVB6Vr.jpg

Nice :)

Ha-ha thanks. If bronn dies I stop watching, but I feel like he has some of the strongest plot armor at this point

At the moment I'm just loading up on about .5g caffeine

I just had 2mg of clonazepam and 22.5mg hydrocodone a few minutes ago. Now I think I'll vape some AB-FUBINACA. And I'd say many of the synthetic cannabinoids are just as trippy as stronger psychedelics, just in a different way. I used to smoke JWH-018 and would think there were monsters in the top of the closet, LOL! And mixing with stims does make it more intense for me. Be careful with the MPA though, the comedown is really hard if you do too much.

I think I'll smoke 30mg of that too (MPA), since it goes so nice with 'noids :)

Last edited:
I Took
2mg kpins
2 beers
7.5mg Of oxy.
I'm feeling pretty good right now. I know to always moniter breathing.

Fucked up.
D852317F-01E9-42DB-B9DB-6EB4EC5402B5_zpsujbcj9ew.jpg

The other looking stuff is a mixture of blonde hash,cheese wax & chocolate shatter.

Talk about getting stoned!

Probably like 10 dabs
100mg R-Modafinil
.75mg Clonazolam
25mg Mixed Amphetamine Salts (nasal)
1mg Etizolam
Caffeine
1800mg Gabapentin
Lots of nicotine

EDIT: All of this was taken over the course of today, not all at once, hahah. And it was a fairly productive day, got a lot of IRL stuff done on top of an 8 hour shift. I did take a 3 hour nap around 7pm (hence why I'm up till fucking 4) and it's due to that stupid etizolam making me nap waaay longer than I needed to. Oh well, I probably needed my sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.