• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ah I see I like it when people do something they beleive in it makes me feel inspired at least you kept the camera up a bit.. Im grateful nice six pack to

I couldn't help myself tonight 2250 mg codeine its been to long since I had this dose yeah I'm off my tits got some weed in to so its all good

so that 1mg wore off a while ago... 5 beers x 4.5% (just google'd the abv) 12oz and dabs and I can't sleep, don't want to. Guess it's time for 1mg alprazolam and jerking off before sleep. :unsure:

3g of red maeng da kratom
1.5mg of bromazepam
20mg of meth (vaporized)
One hash spliff

Been nodding all day thankfully i draged my ass to the chemist so more nodding for me later(usually i am so high and nodded i over sleep and miss the chemist opening times) i was still high but i forced myself to the chemisr which wasn't as much of a buzzkill as i thought, but yeah 500 mgs codeine on top of 3000mgs from the last two days..yeah boi im going hard gonna run out anyway so just making the most of it i could give everyone here love and harmony when im like this sorry I just fucking love drugs

edit - Im itching all over its nice but i know i fucked my life up(like it wasnt already fucked up) if i have to take this much codeine to get high and i got no more im also in dept because of it now but fuck cant focus on that now im high, take care guys its a cruel world the drug world but atleast we can make threads like this i dont know where my lifes going but its not good direction i can tell you that now i vowed never to take stronger opiates longterm but the codeine jist isn't wot it ised to be unless i take 3000mgs... And then 500 mgs on top even if i could convince my doctor to prescribe 3000mg daily lol i might try and look into the next one up the ladder which(for me) i think would be hydrocodeine because dihydrocodeine is crap and tramadol.. I wouldn't take that unless i had to i dont like it but i aint in denial anymore and if its all i had yeah no choice you know fun fact i have been lurking on this forum for over 5 years i tried signing up when i was 17 but the mods saw my dob or something cus i was underage thats what you get for being honest! Nah lol i love this site i spend more time pn it than facebook I got a feeling its gonna pick up again i dont want to ask my doctor to up me because im a pussy and i dont want to jeprodize my prescription even though i have to take it all its still very nice at this dose i wish i could stay like this forever mind you it will last long the 500mg is kicking in now after a bacon butty coffee and cigarates happy days oh wait no weed so pretty sad days?But i have got a buzz going so not that bad? maybe i just want what i cant have?

Last edited by a moderator:
My life is fucked.. I slag people off for being pity parties but i see why, the drugs bloody take it out of you i feel exausted like a ww1 soldier or something except im fightint pain addiction and life not Germans

I woke up feeling great despite combining alprazolam and alcohol AND I remember last night very well. Very strange.

Had a dab, probably will consume another, enjoy some ice cream and keep grinding away at video games.

^^ huh i never knew that^^

Im currently in my medatation hut getting stoned out of my bong off some headband with cbd rosin on top. About to do 10-20 mins of guided mindfulnes medatation. I took gabapentin with my methadone earlier and keep nodding out so hopefully i can meditate without falling asleep. ?

NOT HIGH ENOUGH

i ARRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr

my meditation animal is the whale because I'm fucking fat and I'll beach myself one day

i know this because Tyler knows this

About 50 or 60 mg edibles. And some clonazepam and lorazepam. And 1 mg of hydrocodone for the third time today (tapering and hopefully jumping off next weekend)

Have a bunch of butter water and decarbed weed mixture that's been boiled in the freezer now...no idea wtf to do with it after.

Last edited:
I had a few dabs. Pot of coffee.

Have Xanax. Don’t want to take. Nothing will work. I feel like shit all the time.

0.5mg bupe IN
Lingering effect of 1mg alprazolam & coke on the gums
Apple Jack 85% THC distillate cartridge (after the coke wore off because thc and coke is horrid)

Hopefully receiving some heroin, another cart, more xanax, and 1g amphetamine sulfate later on/tomorrow. Also looking at some GHB, never tried it and finally found a source.

Flying so hard, kind of?
Dabs (like 1 then another 3 or 4 or something like that)

Feels right imo

Today, just some nice citrusy sativa. Last smoked a few hours ago, still feel a fuzzy head. I get paid tomorrow, we will see where that adventure takes me

Status
Not open for further replies.