• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel pretty gooood sippin on some coffee.
14mgs of Alprazolam
25mgs of Hydrozine
50mgs of Doxylamine
50mgs of DPH
Caffeine
Tylenol (325mgs)

IV 3mg hydromorphone and several pints of Pabst Blue Ribbon. Smoked a fat joint of some Sativa as well, first smoke in ~3 months so I'm baked.

Just relapsed on opioids, sooo fucking high.

Missed BL!

Last edited:
^We're here from you, but don't be afraid to post in TDS.

I ate an unknown amount of kratom. How much would be two mouthfuls about?

Waiting for it to kick in...

Thanks, I appreciate that

I have no problems w smoking and drinking, the worries I have are w the opioid use again. I was addicted heroin for ~4 years.

On a positive note I'm extremely high haha.

^ Tread carefully!

Ugh... withdrawal's a bitch :\. Gotta get my tolerance down somehow though.

I ate an unknown amount of kratom. How much would be two mouthfuls about?
Impossible to say... 4-6gs??? Could be way off but I know it took a while before I was able to get 8+ grams in two mouthfuls... these are huge heaping tablespoons.

Okay thanks Captain Krrratom. Safe to say that I had at least eight g's. What are you withdrawing from? I'm sorry, it ain't right.

Well I've tried heroin but only once, and I had a whole bun that day lol. Four years is a while. I think it's safe to say red lights should be going off in your head. They say that you can't chip when you become an addict, right?

About to head into this beer and benzo!

IV 3mg hydromorphone and several pints of Pabst Blue Ribbon. Smoked a fat joint of some Sativa as well, first smoke in ~3 months so I'm baked.

Just relapsed on opioids, sooo fucking high.

Missed BL!

I relapsed myself on dope a few days ago after 8 months clean. My advice just have fun with it for a day or two then quit and go back to sobriety. It's all downhill after those first couple days once tolerance starts to rise.

I'm "tapering" off with suboxone for a few days (more like just easing myself back into sober life since I was never addicted this time around). Then going CT with the help of gabapentin and etizolam or xanax. I've been nodding in and out of sleep thanks to the subs and etiz combo. It kinda sucks to be honest I miss having energy to do shit but it's nice to be able to shut my brain off for a few days. Treat this as a minor slip-up like I did and you'll be fine dude!

P.S. I forgot how much of a pain in the ass it was to dissolve suboxone SL and how disgusting the taste was. Ugh shit is vile! 10mg's more then good riddance.

Last edited:
If your not a regular user and actually got 8gs down with no problems, props to you lol. Do you have experience eating substances by the spoonful?

I'm in withdrawal mainly from kratom, but I also take alot of pharm opies and the occasional H nowadays so I'm not sure exactly what I'm withdrawing from anymore unfortunately. Sucks, but I take these breaks often so I'm kinda used to it.

I got two mouthfuls down, so about 7-9 grams.

It doesn't get me any more high than a few beers, and certainly doesn't have that much addictive potential. I took it for 13 days every day then took a day off no problemo, let's see someone do that with beer, or worse, liquor. But I always use plain leaf, not UEI or extracts. When does withdrawal from it peak? I need to test this out.

I have much experience with many substances.

Good luck getting off the ops! I find kratom scratches that itch just enough for me to not get into real opiates/oids.

another 4g kratom and two beers and 5mg valium.

Last edited:
I find 3-MMC and EPH an anxiolytic or rather calming effect on me + i'm in my confort zone, in the set and settin with the person i trust the most in the world definately plays a strong role, in not having anxiety, especially for someone like me who without my meds was/is extremely anxious (GAD, social phobia, panic disorder, paranoia).

Interesting, I've heard some people have that kind on reactions from stims, especially people who have one form of add or adhd if I'm not mistaken. Have a great time!

I'm drunk, been drinking a lot of wine and beer with some friends I haven't seen in a long time. Smoked quite a few spliff too.

Almost sober and been so all day, just didn't feel like getting high today. Only consumed 10mg oxy and 2 globs of RSO today.

I relapsed myself on dope a few days ago after 8 months clean. My advice just have fun with it for a day or two then quit and go back to sobriety. It's all downhill after those first couple days once tolerance starts to rise.

So true. It takes so long for you to realize this though.

They can still be great though..

OT: failing to score tonight. drinking booze and weed, out of weed now though shit. I did some whippits earlier. oxxxy hopefully will come through tomorrow.

edit: 24oz Heineken and 40oz Colt down

Last edited:
A few bowls of chronic smoked six pack of labbat bourbon barrel I only drank four though there's two left. About 80 milligrams of mxe plus 1.5 milligrams of Xanax and 3 milligrams of etizolam....

120mgs Methadone to start
.15g pure shards 8 hours later
.33g ecp H IVed with meth
6mg clonazepam
2 bowls herb
1 pint Ipa beer

end the night w another chronic bowl perhaps 1mg clonaz more.

Cigarettes, tea and movies while outside it rains

Enjoyed a nice shot of clean crystal about 7 hours after a 120mg methadone dosehit that with 6mg clonazepam and some herb, a beer a cig.. Spoiled

No choice but to withdrawal this morning.

However, I can hopefully score more weed this afternoon. My New Years Drug Resolution was to smoke more, I've been doing really good at that and it's not 2015 for another 16 hours lol.

Smoking weed now and fighting this shit.

let's just say... A lot of pot. The busier I get the more I wanna smoke it seems, or maybe pot is just better when you aren't ONLY smoking pot.

Definitely psyched to get this week done with, bring on 2015 I'm ready for it

Yess, got a $30 bag of some dank hybrid. Heavy on the indica. Weed feels sooo good in wds

also doing nitrous hits..

Last edited:
Ingested 38 mgs of DXM 15 mins ago and got 8 points of h, a beer and a pack of marlboro reds. It's gonna be a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.