• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Years to all! I'm happy as shit right now cus I got fronted half a roxy30 so I can get well :)
Feelsgudman

Sniff up its the 1st day of New years for god's sake. If you don't have any drugs, I feel for you cus I was there 10 mins. ago haha, but hang in there ;)

I tried getting some sleep so popped 40mg valium, 6x2mg ethyl lolflazepate and alimenazine for the sedation which helps keep me asleep, then, 30 mins later 2x1mg loprazolam, did 4 shots of quality 40 proof vodka and smoked 2x6mg ab-fubinaca flavored rollups over a relatively long period, i'm slipping into sleep for a while, very pleasant feeling but woke up approx 15 minutes after falling a sleep, not feeling tired...
Soooo... popped a few benzos, subligualed 150mg 3-MMC and gonna do some more shots of Absolute vodka!:D

ps.HAPPY NEW YEAR and best wishes for 2015!! :)

30mg amphetamine salts - was definitely feeling the extra body load from the l-amp before dosing my opiates a couple hours ago

.4g dope

Coffee

Had to work the 6-2 shift at work today and was only running on 2 hours of sleep and was feeling a mixture of amp comedown and the onset of opiate withdrawal, but I (barely) made it through and also got paid time and a half.

I got way too spun last night on "Molly" it was some shit RC but it fucked me right up. It had a little bit of the Molly empathy but no eye wobbles or teeth grinding like good mdxx gives. Anyway I took a 1mg Xanax to balance out at the bar. Felt fucking great all night! A little to good maybe I called/texted/face booked i would say 35 people. Telling them how much they mean to me and shit. Which isn't the worst thing that could have happened honestly. However it was about 430 am when I was doing it so you know. Then about 9 am the replies started rolling in and have been constant every half hour since then. I didn't say anything I didn't really mean I just was very PLUR about it if you catch my drift lol. Lesson learned get a friend to hold the cell phone while I'm spun.

good idea crimson.

I took my last 20mg folk at six pm so I'll be up for a while prob.

Other than that, dip-dee-durp and maybe a beer

I got way too spun last night on "Molly" it was some shit RC but it fucked me right up. It had a little bit of the Molly empathy but no eye wobbles or teeth grinding like good mdxx gives. Anyway I took a 1mg Xanax to balance out at the bar. Felt fucking great all night! A little to good maybe I called/texted/face booked i would say 35 people. Telling them how much they mean to me and shit. Which isn't the worst thing that could have happened honestly. However it was about 430 am when I was doing it so you know. Then about 9 am the replies started rolling in and have been constant every half hour since then. I didn't say anything I didn't really mean I just was very PLUR about it if you catch my drift lol. Lesson learned get a friend to hold the cell phone while I'm spun.

I took around .5g mushrooms and 160mg codeine and the warmth and shrooms hit at the same time, then the words just started to flow from my finger tips, dropped a little knowledge on facebook.Just about how it seems we're creating smarter technology and dumber people.

Treated myself to some heroin and adderall for the new year. So nice having no tolerance and getting a chance to be happy again...

*opens calculator* 240mg codeine cwe
100mg dph

Well it's not in my body yet cwe isnt done but it will be.

*Edit* So when the cwe was finished I went to grab my DPH and couldn't find it, spent 20 minutes running around the house cursing looking for it.Even looked outside because I though I heard something fall out of my pocket when I got an arm load of wood for the stove.Decided my OCD mother probably saw the half empty packet assumed it was empty and threw it away, once the rage subsided I checked my hoodie and there they were.Also took one of those otc muscle relaxer / Ibuprofen pills (Generic Robaxacet, I guess).I'm feeling good now in the recliner by the woodstove :)

Last edited:
So stoned right now =D
I slept the whole day away.
Hopefully I can sleep again before work at 10am D:

Smoked a fat spliff just now

Gotta go pull the plates from my baby at the junkyard now so that insurance can tow it. They wanted 550 to buy the car back so I'm taking the trade in value instead. Gonna get another whip in two weeks or less. My mech already has one being worked on for me. Gonna be nice to get back into an awd standard after all this fwd auto bs.

Smoked a fat spliff just now

Gotta go pull the plates from my baby at the junkyard now so that insurance can tow it. They wanted 550 to buy the car back so I'm taking the trade in value instead. Gonna get another whip in two weeks or less. My mech already has one being worked on for me. Gonna be nice to get back into an awd standard after all this fwd auto bs.

Dont hate on autos, a properly setup automatic will have nice firm shifts (most need a shift kit), barely any boost drop if you're turboed, and shifts faster than any human on a manual.

High tech autos yeah. An old 4eat or new CVT sucks ass, I've never driven a dct.

Its not about autos being inferior in performance, they're inferior in feeling.
Rev matching a downshift perfectly is addicting and you can't convince me otherwise, you feel way more connected to the machine

Driving stick is glorious, driving an auto is so boring I want to sleep :)

Trying to incorporate last night's aMT/BK-2CB combo.
It went farrr deeper than I'm used to - Apocrypha, skull castles, a sparkling 'Temple of Light', breaking the Universe down into eternal fractals based on cubes and triangles, aliens, leprechauns, met 3 female entities who didn't want to guide me, instead passing control to a mischievous, dark, mysterious male entity who had clearly gone too far with drugs - he was me from one of infinite timelines.

Definitely! If you have hardly any power, you want to be in the powerband all the time, its practically impossible to do that in an auto.

I learned to drive in a civic but because it was lightweight and manual I could really sling that fucker around.

Automatics have their place but an engaging driving experience isn't one of them. They are good in heavy traffic and when you wanna eat a sandwich while driving.

I'm drinking heady topper right now and obviously fantasizing about drifting down snowy touges

Its snowy here but my corolla isnt road ready yet, bought it off my sister for $150 as a project.So far I put new Struts,Sway bar links,wheel cylinders (they are what moves the rear brake shoes),timing cover seal,exhaust (re-using the cat and muffler),spark plugs, a pioneer bluetooth deck and rear speakers.I need to do some minor body work, im wating for tax season to buy a welder and if my buisness selling android tv boxes and other electronics keeps going like it is I'll be adding some boost to the bitch.TransGO makes a shift kit for the auto trans which is a big surprise.Tues when I get money I'll be ordering steel braided flex lines for the brakes makes them way firmer than stock rubber lines.

I havent slept since yesterday since I quit smoking weed 2 or 3 weeks ago, but I'll probably be asleep soon since my etizolam came today.

I pass out after smoking some joints and 1mg of alprazolam and just woke up to take a bong hit. Think I sniffed some EPH before passing out but it didn't work, haven't have much sleep in the past few days.

Blazed.
On a car ride with my friends.
Packed so many bowls, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D so good

Status
Not open for further replies.