• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow phatass so much uppers, I'd be having anxiety with all those stims haha, good thing you have some downers.

I'm not that high, drank some wine, 2 shots of rum, a tea and now it's time to vape some cannabis and then sleep.

Thai kratom
Rhodola rosea- high dose
Oji cold brew coffee
Kava kava extract
Cigs
1/2 tea spoon cayanne pepper

Heart pounding feeling good, took the kava last as i was starting to get paranoid

250mgs of tramadol, bout to make a tea with 8gs of kratom as well as a quick peanut butter edible with .4 of Brainstorm Haze. I'll be aigh't in a little bit...

Nifoxipam, Diclazepam, Diazepam, Poppy Tea, sugary food and chain-smoking. Heaven.

Pretty sober, last smoked like 4 hour ago... About to slam (not inject) some more caffeine, and then its back to the grind. Can't forget my diazepam maintenance either

Really looking forward to smoking after work though

Wow phatass so much uppers, I'd be having anxiety with all those stims haha, good thing you have some downers.

I find 3-MMC and EPH an anxiolytic or rather calming effect on me + i'm in my confort zone, in the set and settin with the person i trust the most in the world definately plays a strong role, in not having anxiety, especially for someone like me who without my meds was/is extremely anxious (GAD, social phobia, panic disorder, paranoia).

OT: plugged 170mg 3-MMC, 30 minutes later, just before posting this railed 18mg MDPV... the PeeVee is rather jittery, but also has many positive effects ie. euphoria/very strong mood lift, increased music appreciation...

Very happy listening to tunes, and rambling more or less random stuff to my gf :D

About to pop 3 or 4 x 10mg prazepam then roll up a few mg's AB-fubinaca, i'm on holiday after all and it's only 3:30am =D

That's all for now folks, will likely post again in a bit the new additions, likely a pleasant benzo's and brews combo to chill out, before a knock out dose to fall a sleep which may or not be necessary...

OT, but how's Nifoxipam? Does it hold a candle to pharmaceuticals?

For me it ranks up there with Flunitraz/Nitrazepam.
Has a certain 'fluffy warmth' to it, possible to stay wide awake but very easy to nod off as soon as you try - a la Flunitrazepam.
Will also keep you out for a long-ass time.

Woke up with a nice afterglow this morning after basically blacking or nodding out on etizolam, xanax, and dope last night. Now i'm all out of H fortunately I need a nice long long break from that shit. I had a fucking blast abusing it the past few days but I hate running out and intensely craving more like I am right now.

Anyways, I just came back from a middle eastern restaurant where I had several glasses of wine and delicious lamb kebabs with the family. Came home popped 3mg Etizolam and slid 4mg Suboxone under the tongue. Feeling really nice actually loving this low tolerance that I have to everything. I have another 12mg of Sub left that i'll probably binge on along with my etiz/xanax all the way thru new years then i'll drop my AL-LAD or LSZ tab and go out with a bang in 2014. After that i'm going to take another extended break from drugs since i'm going to be traveling alot in January and i'd like to do that clean. Maybe in February i'll pick up some MXE and H again for old times sake. After years of heavy drug abuse I can tell you that doing drugs with no tolerance is just straight-up fucking ace. %)

Edit - etiz/suboxone/hydroxyzine = heavy nods

Last edited:
escape: couldn't agree more. Low tolly to everything makes for a cheap and awesome night any time!

I'm super baked right now cause I just got home from werk.

Bubble space with methoxphenidine, got some weed for new eve, so rolled a spliff, dont know yet what im doin for eve, no much good plan on, thinkin about putin myself good alone, good food, foie gras, weed.. chill and maybe not start the year with a hungover, what u guys are u doin?

Finally got my whippits :)

Drinking now, gonna test the batch out later, got strong weed for it and will probs get some oxy lator.

wooooooo I took 2g of kratom extract about an hour ago, and just smoked a bowl of kief. Haven't done any opiates in 5 months or something? Never really got into opiates, but I'm definitely going to stock up on kratom again when I get some extra cash. Forgot how good and mild this stuff is. Ees niiiice

Gonna go get some beer and wine for tomorrow night in a little bit, but I'll probably dip into it tonight ;)

Gonna go smoke a cigarette or two, maybe a bowl when this kratom wears off

Status
Not open for further replies.