• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel pretty good just got down with a crack cocaine session.

Feeling pretty good on my 16 mgs of Alprazolam to :)

I've been nodding in and out all day from only one fat line. Might just finish it all tonight and take another long break. I'm not trying to get hooked this time around. Not going to lie tho I have felt amazing these past few days. No tolerance + good dope is a great combo for prolonged nodding. Actually my dope looks almost exactly like the shit whosajigga got except I wouldn't call it China white more like light beige. Regardless it's powerful stuff. I also acquired two subs and a bunch of Xanax which should help ease me back into sober life...and still get high in the process.

Edit: another fat line to the dome, i'm starting to look like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer from all the dope i've been sniffing. Feeling lit :D

Last edited:
A bit too intoxicated for my liking, but eh, still having a lovely time just chatting around with friends.

Got 5 purp Morphine 30s for cheap, 5 a piece and gifted 1, getting high on some dank bud, bumping morphine, & bumping kendrick

Last edited by a moderator:
30mg hydrocodone, about 18g of kratom, 210mg DXM, 60mg temazepam, 2mg clonazepam. 80mg cyclobenzaprine, 150mg diphenhydramine, 2.75ml 1,4 butanediol (metabolizes to GHB). Also 750mg Cipro, a moderate strength CYP3A4 inhibitor and 800mg cimetidine, a weak CYP3A4 inhibitor and CYP2D6, these are the inhibitor types you want to use, it really seems to make a big difference. Bupropion/Wellbutrin is a strong CYP2D6 inhibitor and I take it for depression. I'll be buying some strong CYP3A4 inhibitors from a pharmacy in India later - 3A4 is the most important one but some of the hydrocodone is broken down by 2D6. Valerian root is listed as a moderate strength CYP3A4 inhibitor as is bergamottin (found in grapefruit juice). So you should get decent potentiation and prolongation of the effects of hydrocodone just going to the store and buying cimetidine (brand name is Tagament I think), valerian root (most stores have it, just look for a bottle where herbal remedies are sold), and grapefruit juice (probably want to drink at least one big glass and wait an hour or so to pop the hydrocodone and it may be best to take the other things 30-45 minutes before the hydrocodone.

I'm going to finally get to trip on a tryptamine again. It has been too long. In a few days I'll be buying 25 grams of DPT (I know I will have the money), which is possibly my favorite psychedelic and that includes LSD. It will be a couple of weeks but I get excited thinking about it. My depression seems to be much better now, most of the time I don't feel really bad. I hope it will just go away.,

Update: Added maybe 5g of kratom and I am getting very light visuals similar to what youd see from a very low dose of something.

Last edited:
Goddamn, so high off the Morphine, gotta smoke the loud to chill out..

I'm very fucked up.
Have had like 26mgs of Alprazolam today and smoked a half gram of crack cociane.
25mgs off Doxylamine
200mgs of Hdroxyzine
14mgs of Tizanidine, has me kinda tore up atm.
True OG kush
I feel pretty damn goooood

Just woke up from a deep nod and instead of going back to bed I sniffed the rest of my dope in one fell swoop. Ended up throwing up a bit and then added 2mg Etizolam to get even higher. Also, lots of ginger for the nausea. Feeling the nods coming back on quickly and intensely. Going out with a bang ;)

Caffeinated on cawfee and mountain dews

Got to work 8hr ago been working nonstop and got another hour to go. Shit is aaaalll fucked.

I need to do a lot of bullshit this morning when I get out. My next spliff is gonna be a big fucker I think, I'm so done with today.

A lil bit of dope, alil b it of oxy. now a bong.

Dunno whether I should continue to sleep away this free day (cos I dont have mch opi8s at all).

Tweaking my way through the morning.
MPA/MXP and coffee makes for a fun Monday morning. ;)

Last edited:
~ 300 mg of caffeine
Four bags of kava tea (I need to cool it with that stuff)

Parachuted almost a whole 30mg Morphine, but saved 1 line of it to sniff for old Times sake :)

I'm a bit skeptical of this whole "eating pills" thing. I mean, wouldn't it be the best of both worlds, you sniff em and get high thru your sinuses, then they drip and you get em in your stomach .?

Nasal BA of M is abysmal, even compared to oral.

Word

OT: atm enjoying a pleasant, smoothe stimulation, definate mood lift (maybe euphoria) from ethylphenidate sublingualed + 3-MMC (strong/heavy+ erowid doses), far from ie. tweaking hard on methamp for example, this is stimulation, focus, music appreciation enhancement yet apeasing feeling! :D

Smoked some AB-FUBINCA earlier, approx 4mg's got me stoned as fuck, like it also brought back all my 4-ACO-DMT and metocin trips of these past 5 days of psychadelic/stim binge all at once+a distinct indica cannabis stoned feel, the high was intense as fuck!!!8o

Status
Not open for further replies.