• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mannn... It's too bad you and I aren't chilling at the moment. All I need right now is some opiation and I'd be set. Hallucinodding ftw! Right now more bong rips tho. Relaxin hard. %)

Haha I feel ya man we'd have plenty of everything on hand to stay high all night. Maybe my fellow MD resident Leegrow can come thru with the Oxy and alcohol then we'd be fucking set for a minute.

I'm not hallucinoding anymore so looks like it's time to set up another line or two. Don't think i'll sleep until all this dope is gone which might take hours on end with my low tolerance combined with the xannies. Not complaining at all tho since i'm enjoying socializing on facebook messenger right now. I'll try to get some bud tomorrow and maybe bit more dope just to complete this weekend of debauchery.

^^ seems like everyone is pleasantly high atm.... likin the "relaxing hard" notion :)

for me 15mg's dichloromethylphenidate and 50mg metocin + redosed another 50mg's metocin (intranasal) popped 3x10mg clotiazépam's half an hour ago, loving hip-hop tunes in my quality earphones atm... gota get some rizzla, bread and cola soon, but right now loving living the present moment... also %) just missing a spliffy, probably drop by a mate's who will hook me up with a little homegrown... hmm niiiiiice :D

glad the DC crew is feeling nice, hope YKM, leegrow, whosjigga and the others are also sorted!

I sniffed like 10 or 15mgs Oxy soon as I got up, which was 20mins. ago at 2:00pm haha. Right now I just took a blast of dank bud.

Feelsguud, still have back pain though, figure that raises one's tolerance when they sniff pain pills with pain? Like, the Oxy goes to soothing your pain before it goes to getting you high, right? In that case it still gets you high since it relieves pain I guess.

I woke up feeling kinda hungover, blacked out at the end of the night.... Can't find my glasses or weed. Wearing my last pair of contacts now haha. I smoked some weed though (it was already on my desk, lost the jar) so I'm feeling pretty good now.

I woke up feeling kinda hungover, blacked out at the end of the night.... Can't find my glasses or weed. Wearing my last pair of contacts now haha. I smoked some weed though (it was already on my desk, lost the jar) so I'm feeling pretty good now.

Haha sounds like shit tbh. This is why I don't drink liquor, and limit my beer. However there can be that sweet spot, at the right moment in your alcohol high, where you take a hit of that weed and it sends you into outer space. I haven't had this much for a while though, with the alcohol :(

High as fuck off this bomb ass china white!

20141228_155508_zpsada3ea1c.jpg

@leegrow Oxy has a far higher oral bio-availabilty, granted slower onset than sniffed... but for pain management i recommend oral ROA especially if you have a limited amount.... just friendly advice ;)

Yes! The dispensaries are carrying XJ-13 and all the other Jack Herer strains again, and XJ-13 is my fav strain and has been since I first tried it earlier this year, such a distinct, gentle flavor and such a clearheaded sativa high. Love this shit.

@leegrow Oxy has a far higher oral bio-availabilty, granted slower onset than sniffed... but for pain management i recommend oral ROA especially if you have a limited amount.... just friendly advice ;)

Yea and probably better on my nose too right. I love to sniff it thought it's like a ritual to me..

Yes! The dispensaries are carrying XJ-13 and all the other Jack Herer strains again, and XJ-13 is my fav strain and has been since I first tried it earlier this year, such a distinct, gentle flavor and such a clearheaded sativa high. Love this shit.

Is there any way to know what I'm smoking when I buy cannabis on the street in my location?

Glad to hear everyone is high I just found my pot so I'm gonna smoke some to celebrate and then go to sleep so I'm rested for work.

Took many tablespoons of kratom

Am withdrawing from ativaan

The lady gave me the most obvious fake dope, but I should thank her, I'm not doing that shit anyways, and neither should anyone ;)

A beer is about to go down my gullet

another beer, a bit more kratom, and the computer =D

wednesday/thursday I'll have some poppy tea, that should be dope (no pun intended), and cheaper than trying to cop, or get that bitch to cop for me (sorry women, I love you, but some of you can be terrible and use your charms to get the better of us guys)

Fairly spun up..... finally found some quality speed to chase puddkles. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.