• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
never tried them podz, too sketched out ordering it online since it's illegal and supposedly much more addictive than washing off the residue by making poppy seed "tea." my only poppy tea experiences have been with good seeds from certain grocery stores, and even that was super expensive compared to kratom so it was always a second choice. do u dislike the kratoms?

=D I never thought about legality when considering doing or buying any drugs. It can't be more addictive than poppy seed tea since they're the same drugs--morphine, codeine, thebaine, and a hecka lot other stuff. You can make poppy seed tea as strong as poppy pod tea. The advantage is that there is more good stuff within the pod walls. There's poppy "dust" (dessicated opium latex) inside the pods too which is what coats unwashed seeds. For all intents and purposes the two are the very same, with pods being a bit more straight-to-the-point. I don't bother with seeds because they vary a lot in potency and being let down sucks. I'm a big boy now and go straight to the source of the opium latex--the plant itself rather than just the seeds.

I don't dislike the kratoms except for its administration. It kind of soured the rest of the experience for me. I thought about returning to kratoms recently and then the ban news came out so I'm just skipping it completely. No hate on the kratoms and I wished I got more out of it.

There was a technical difficulty with my order last night so I gotta wait for things to settle back down and try again next week. It's oK, I can be patient ;)

RN drinkin on IPA waiting for my last shift of the week to start.

Starting another super awesome DXM adventure tonight.

It's getting harder and harder to swallow the Walgreen's brand Delsym knockoff for some reason. Something comes off as uniquely repulsive about it recently.

Starting another super awesome DXM adventure tonight.

It's getting harder and harder to swallow the Walgreen's brand Delsym knockoff for some reason. Something comes off as uniquely repulsive about it recently.

I too will be dosing DXM syrup soon...I hate syrup and much prefer gelcaps but no such thing at the dollar store. I have no problem swallowing the syrup(at least they have generic dxm only syrup that doesn't taste too bad), my problem is it trying to come back up later when it kicks in mostly due to inactives. As long as I don't eat too close to dosing I'm usually good though.

oh yeah I hate that shit when it tries to come back up.

When I used to do only syrup my body would automatically eject the inactives an hour and a half into it. The high afterwards was amazing, though.

every walmart in the world has cheap generic gelcaps of dxm, can't say the price but it's CHEAP

you dummies should stop doing it the hard way.

delsym is another story since polystirex is another beast.

every walmart in the world has cheap generic gelcaps of dxm, can't say the price but it's CHEAP

Yes, I know about walmart, unfortunately that's a 20 minute drive whereas the dollar store is like 4 minutes, so fuck it I say. Gel caps are way better than syrup, but this orange generic shit ain't too bad. And I never did like the polistirex, buzz was never quite intense enough, and that shit's expensive. Why pay more for a shittier high? Cuz it lasts longer, shit, I can just redose if I need to. If only walmart had ketamine and MXE as well, then theyd be onto something.

Last edited:

polistirex is definitely a beast, I'll give you that much

did a pretty big line at like 11 and then slept from 1-8 this afternoon, really fucked up my day lol

i had a bit of an emesis episode, but we're back on track. Si nuch fun i keep losing my pointer.

Oh yeah. I'm feeling the Delsym now.

I'm feeling it along with the extra dxm real good

Earlier today insufflated 6mg hydromorphone, currently slightly nodding off 3 5mg percocet one of which i insufflated

I'm already super high on DXM and swallowed a 3 oz of generic delsym brand.

Tonight's going to be off the chain.

Long time no see HHAY crowd.

1 g codeine and 6 mg bromazepam. Time to go get married.

Any nootropic nerds here? I ordered some phenylpiracetam; wondering if it's any good.

lol wat

i hve heard good stuff about piracetam, dunno about the phenyl- variety. my direct experience with nootropics pretty much ends with choline.

OT: not high gotta wait 4 hours to go home and blaze it.

Did 200 mg of mephedrone IM ~1 hour ago, it was my first time and jesus christ is it good.

The peak reminded me a lot of a good ecstasy pill: not much stimulation, blurry vision, lots of physical pleasure, euphoria, enhanced touch, huge stupid grin on my face, jaw clenching...

Also just snorted a line of (most likely shitty) leftover coke but it didn't do much tbh, maybe sobered me up a bit if anything.

Overall I'd say 4-mmc is fucking amazing, wish it was still legal.

Any nootropic nerds here? I ordered some phenylpiracetam; wondering if it's any good.

Congratulations!

2 small lines of methamphetamine and 0.375mg (yeah weird I know) of alprazolam. I'm out of meth now, hopefully I can enjoy this last high, I'm just listening to music right now. Going to see if any of my friends has a plan for today and if not i'll just stay at home playing guitar and organizing my apartment.

I dabble, but I do like to read up as much info on these nootropics as possible. I find them a fascinating asset to the supplement industry. I can just about bet on the fact that there will be amazing nootropics to come (in the future that is) that will be groundbreaking. In due time I suppose. I've heard some good things about phenylpiracetam. Aside from it being praised as a potent (60x potency of Piracetam) and for good reason, a popular nootropic, it also has very smooth/clean stimulant effects. Comparable to even Adderall (d,l-amphetamine), but without the detrimental toll that amphetamines take on the mind and body. You only need small doses (in comparison to other ridiculously high-dosage requiring nootropic supplements) to achieve the full potential of this nootropic due to it's ease passing through the BBB. "Phenylpiracetam benefits include an increase in memory, possibly even speeding up recall. Users will also experience an increase in their learning capacity, focus, concentration, and also mental energy. This could be a great supplement to help remove ‘brain fog.’

The supplement has also been studied in relation to its effect on mood and movement. There is a lot of evidence to suggest that Phenylpiracetam actually modulates a number of different neurotransmitters and receptors sites. These include Acetylcholine, GABA, NDMA, and even Dopamine." http://nootriment.com/phenylpiracetam/

What I find interesting is that it's such a clean stimulant, that it has the ability to reduce stress and anxiety. Probably in consideration of the essential receptors it plays it part on hence GABA, Acetylcholine, NMDA, and Dopamine. Those are all crucial parts of the brain in terms of keeping a positive mood as well.

Tell me how it works out for ya boss

OT Finally (meth/stim rambles): 4mg clonazepam SL + 30mg d-isomer crystal m-amp plugged with 1mg buprenorphine (the psuedopioid warmth of bupe only noticable to me intrarectally administrated, alonside the meth warmth when plugged was pretty pleasant, though 30mg d-methamphetamine is lacking in terms of the usual intrarectal methamphetamine rush. Sick of fucking meth I need some MXE or S-ket/Racemic K and

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.