• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 g codeine, 30 mg zopiclone. I am heiugh. Nod time. Using the wedding as an excuse to allow myself to take these quantities of my DOC's.

Good nodtimes, peoples!

Likewise^

Got some H, some oxy and some morphine in my system.
Also, 12mg bromazepam & 2,5mg lorazepam.

Smoking on some good hash (super ketama) and weed (amnesia haze)

The weed/hash & benzos are really boosting the opiate high! :D Feels good.

oo just feeling that last shot of heroin kick in. plugged shot, that is.

kinda want to smoke some, but i feel it would be a waste. gonna smoke a cigarette, maybe some pots.

Very high; did a fat shot of heroin earlier and ate 2,5mg lorazepam. Had me nodding for a good while. =D

ditto, cept replace lorazepam with loprazolam. and nod-twitching im so high.....................

*breeths in heavily through nose*

only got 2x 26 G rigs left. sucks they like oil pielines compared to my usuual 30g ones

like few mins lucidity theen shazaam back into noddy land ei fomplatrely unscious.

ps what is a fat shot for yo PTc ? a fat shot for me is 200 mgs. and it wuill have compleely incapoible of not noddin out proper

Last edited:
ditto, cept replace lorazepam with loprazolam. and nod-twitching im so high.....................

*breeths in heavily through nose*

only got 2x 26 G rigs left. sucks they like oil pielines compared to my usuual 30g ones

like few mins lucidity theen shazaam back into noddy land ei fomplatrely unscious.

ps what is a fat shot for yo PTc ? a fat shot for me is 200 mgs. and it wuill have compleely incapoible of not noddin out proper

I want to be as high as this man right now. I'm giving 'hard' opiates a break for now though.

Just my Kratom, kpins, and kush.

1 g codeine, 30 mg zopiclone. I am heiugh. Nod time. Using the wedding as an excuse to allow myself to take these quantities of my DOC's.

Good nodtimes, peoples!

Wait so you actually got married? Congratulations man! That's great.

My 6 hour day turned into an eleven hour day and now I'm home and ready to settle into the man cave. Got some DIPA and a burrito, complete with green chile sauce.

Congrats bro!!!

Whosa: I'll edit in my reply to you later since I'm on my phone atm and cba to type so much on this thing. ;)

A nice sizeable dope shot 180 mgs right while the 2 mgs loprazolam I took for sleepin is kicking too. I have only one word for how I feel now: sublime. This feeling is heaven on earth.

Hope it stays for some time WOW!!!

In at a 6 I suppose. An hour after doing a good shot of heroin. Bout to get some more :D and then it's off to rehab tomorrow D:

Only at a .75 or .9 right now, but I just started drinking and haven't vaped any shatter yet so that should be rapidly rising.

did a fiender sniff of heroin from the kettle i was using to dissolve my dope before snorting it. (only got tar out here, and smoking it straight up doesnt work). soaked the bag and whatnot snorted that. i deleted my dealers number, gotta not be on heroin for a minute.

Been steady drinkin 8% and hittin the shatter now..fellin pretty good especailly because my beloved Cubbies are gonna win it all!! So happy!!

drinking very hard cider and lamenting how trashed i've let my living space become.

gonna watch lupin in a bit.

considering going sober for a short bit in prep for another season of poppy tea.

Very euphoric right now. I'm floating on a couple of bowl packs and 4mg of Klonopin. Considering going higher as the euphoria increases. I'm in the best mood I've been in a while. I forgot how relaxing benzos can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.