• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Do eet!

OT: Some oxy, some morphine & some lorazepam. Might go cop heroin tomorrow so I'll have the holy trinity, or well some kind of holy trinity anyways. =D

Drink them shits! Order dem poppies! All da drugs! Forever and ever amen

Also H/M/O all together sounds pretty crazy P2C

for me, couple more bumps o dope, some dabs of SFV OG

Drank poppy tea all day, smoking bongs, high as shit playin fallout

Shoulda added 1mg clonazepam but I waited way too long for that

Split a hydromorph 6 with a friend, might take a bromazepam or a seroquel to knock me out.Lifes been fucked lately.

Drink them shits! Order dem poppies! All da drugs! Forever and ever amen

Also H/M/O all together sounds pretty crazy P2C

for me, couple more bumps o dope, some dabs of SFV OG

Yeah it's a crazy cocktail! I just went and copped 2grams of dope, so now I have the holy trinity! Amen! (Heroin, Morphine & Oxycodone). Now yo can all witness it disappear at record speed. This is not something I'm proud of, but it tends to happen nomatter how hard I try not to go overboard. I'm gonna buy a little week-pilldispenser thingy. (Like a box with compartments for every day of the week, so I can put my pills in there on sunday for the next week. Maybe something like can help remind me what will happen if I don't stick to the schedule. There should still be a good amount in there every day.

Anyway, did a mini tester shot of dope. Now I'm gonna do a big one. =D

^i hate doing tester shots - i feel they will take away from the rush of my proper shot - shot.

i will jus sniff a bump instead. i can usually get a feel of the potency by appearance so sometimes don't even do tester anythings- but that is bad hr advice.

im gonna get 2 grams after work myself. on dealer credit. this is a hopefully not a definite ofc. homey sighed long and hard when i took 2 more on credit a few days ago.... he's yet to refuse me credit yet, and i have yet to not pay him back fully even once.

he's just lookin down on me with the sigh. cos before i'd only get dope once a week, maybe twice a week. recently i been getting it, wrell a lot more than that and tab is already at 500 usd. but i wouldn't worry.

ot: am maintaining myself on oral oxycodone. taken about 200 mgs atoday and it 16:30 and i feel just one better than dope sick and have work now. shows you where my tolerance is at.

^Just don't get in too deep with these guys. The dealer may be your 'friend' now, but when it comes to getting paid I don't think he will continue to be very friendly if it takes too long. Has he set some sort of ultimatum? Has he ever done so before? Is this the longest & most you've ever owed him? Just be careful about debts with these type of fellas is all's I'm sayin'. Try to pay him back asap would be my advice, regardless of how 'tight' you might be with the guy, he will want to collect at some point, and 500$ isn't that much of a problem yet, but it ain't exactly pocket change anymore either.

Yeah well but I'd already taken decent amounts of both oxy and morphine today so I wasn't expecting much of a rush either way. Tomorrow I'll be able to get a full-on rush. :)

Today I'll have to settle for a 'mere' high of 3 various, highly potent opiates/oids. What a bummer. (I'm kidding guys, I'm not that much of an opi-snob. =D ) I'm actually pretty stoked about having a decent amount of 3 of my favorite opiate/oids. I think it's safe to say that I won't have to suffer through opi withdrawals the near future. ;)

OT: So I did the second shot and am quite high right now. The only thing that's bothering me is that I slept pretty poorly the last 2 nights, and the sleep deprivation is definitely messing with the high; namely the euphoria and the ability to slip into a nod. It's almost asif I'm too tired to sleep or nod. If that makes any sense at all.. But it must be the truth because I feel SO tired and SO opiated, just like I was SO tired last night, but when I went to bed I ended up tossing and turning all night even though I took additional lorazepam, tried reading which usually helps.. But nothing worked.

Now, I also got my hands on a gram of hashish when I picked up the H. That usually helps me kickstart a nod, so I'm hoping it will this time as well but more importantly I need sleep.

Last edited:
^Just don't get in too deep with these guys. The dealer may be your 'friend' now, but when it comes to getting paid I don't think he will continue to be very friendly if it takes too long. Has he set some sort of ultimatum? Has he ever done so before? Is this the longest & most you've ever owed him? Just be careful about debts with these type of fellas is all's I'm sayin'. Try to pay him back asap would be my advice, regardless of how 'tight' you might be with the guy, he will want to collect at some point, and 500$ isn't that much of a problem yet, but it ain't exactly pocket change anymore either.

Yeah well but I'd already taken decent amounts of both oxy and morphine today so I wasn't expecting much of a rush either way. Tomorrow I'll be able to get a full-on rush. :)

Today I'll have to settle for a 'mere' high of 3 various, highly potent opiates/oids. What a bummer. (I'm kidding guys, I'm not that much of an opi-snob. =D ) I'm actually pretty stoked about having a decent amount of 3 of my favorite opiate/oids. I think it's safe to say that I won't have to suffer through opi withdrawals the near future. ;)

OT: So I did the second shot and am quite high right now. The only thing that's bothering me is that I slept pretty poorly the last 2 nights, and the sleep deprivation is definitely messing with the high; namely the euphoria and the ability to slip into a nod. It's almost asif I'm too tired to sleep or nod. If that makes any sense at all.. But it must be the truth because I feel SO tired and SO opiated, just like I was SO tired last night, but when I went to bed I ended up tossing and turning all night even though I took additional lorazepam, tried reading which usually helps.. But nothing worked.

Now, I also got my hands on a gram of hashish when I picked up the H. That usually helps me kickstart a nod, so I'm hoping it will this time as well but more importantly I need sleep.
generally we are always direct with each visit he will bring up the outstanding principal and i wil say when to expect what - it a godsend having a flexible dealer - i swear , i woulda gone sick soo often without him.

No ultimatums but he walked into a friends moms house(dude lievd with his mom) and took 600 usd worth of jewelry to settle his coke debt that he had gone months without paying and on top of that dude would pay him with rolled up small denomination under 1 or 2 big denomination notes to trick the eye and not equating to the amounts he said he was paying then run with the product too. he is noone to fuck with i know that. thats why i would never get in more than i could pay back. he tyakes instalments too - which is how i do it now mainly - i never pay the whole amount back just a big instalment. i have done him mad favours and referred him mad coke clients. coke is his main business dope he only does for me really.

i also got dope. i made enough to pay for it cash at work and pay 50 usd into my principal. did my first shot 3 hours and 40 mins ago. it was very rushy , strong pins and needles and all the hallmarks, gonna do my second shot and 2mgs of loprazolam.

tonights dope gets a sultry 7 out of 10.

it gonna be good.

got an nb lunch tomo. best metyhod to conceal hand tracks without makeup ? plaster. pen writing ? black marker. think i could find some make up from a chick friend b4 hand if i had to....

and it has send me to noddesville - express train there yup . STRONG in the nod but second shot was underwhelming rush wise. Nodwise a powerful nod came on mins after plunger depression . i know im really nadacious when I dream while i nod - used to call it hallucinodding. ANyway I just had the weirdest nod-dream.

NOD DREAMS ARE INTRADASTIN i have similar dreams to when i sleep when I am nodding hard. Like now im nodding KotH episodes - mafde up ones. how messed up is that. jus noducinated that hank and peggie were pimping out luanne i tel ya h'what.

Last edited:
I see :) well I'm about to prep a dope shot myself, first I needed to take a dump though ,which I'm currently doing. (you're welcome for me sharing this information :p)

Not high. Don't have any drugs. Couldn't take anything but a few tablets of prescribed diazepam across the Canadian border with me.

I white-knuckled it through the northern Rockies, 100 km+/hr. downhill, on ice-covered roads and through whiteout fog, though...so I got "high" on adrenaline and stress/anxiety, I guess. My car fishtailed several times...I picked up a hitchhiker shortly before this particular leg of my vacation, and I could tell he was worried LOL (although he complimented me on my driving ability after we had arrived safely in a muddy little frontier town, which felt good) That was yesterday. Today I engaged in road combat with endless lines of truck-drivers in British Columbia's industrial sector, accumulating scar after scar on my windshield which got battered with stones and pebbles, and narrowly avoided hitting a FUCKING MASSIVE moose just outside of Prince George.

I'll be glad to return to the safety of Washington state. Have had enough near death experiences for the month. The Alaska Canada highway ain't for novices

just queued up some papaver somniferums in the ol' post ya heard.

hype af as they'd say.

an that's that.

(beer n weed til better things come by)

Well, looks like my pack didn't arrive in time. So its weed, codeine and beer until Monday. sighhh the long arduous wait.

Been sooo fucking high all day. I did a shot containing ~120mg H, 80mg oxy and a very small (~20mg) amount of amphetamines. I've been in my couch all day with this page opened on my laptop and my laptop right next to me, meaning to reply but too high to even reach the keyboard. I even have an external keyboard plugged into it that's easily within arm's reach. I was simply too high to do much of anything. Before that it took me 30 minutes to send a 2 sentence (short ones) text. I'm not gonna attempt much of anything until I'm sober again. =D

Oh yeah, I also spent about an hour rolling a spliff (just rolling it, it was 'ready to roll' when I started counting the time or it would've been even (everything was in the rizla, I just had to close it up, but I wasn't even able to do that without taking a huge amount of time. Then when I started smoking it, it got even worse. So now I'm not gonna do anything xept 'watch' tv until I'm sober enough to do things again. :D

I've been smoking on this spliff for hours on end and I'm still only halfway. What a great way to save on opiates and on weed (or hash in this case).

Gonna stop typing now because this is taking far too long, wanna go back to enjoying my nod. Peace guyyz n gals!

just queued up some papaver somniferums in the ol' post ya heard.

hype af as they'd say.

an that's that.

(beer n weed til better things come by)

never tried them podz, too sketched out ordering it online since it's illegal and supposedly much more addictive than washing off the residue by making poppy seed "tea." my only poppy tea experiences have been with good seeds from certain grocery stores, and even that was super expensive compared to kratom so it was always a second choice. do u dislike the kratoms?

feeling good from the 4g kratom and "feeling" the 150mcg clonazolam coming on. don't really feel too much from a hit of OG a few hours ago, will take a small one after I eat

Been sooo fucking high all day. I did a shot containing ~120mg H, 80mg oxy and a very small (~20mg) amount of amphetamines. I've been in my couch all day with this page opened on my laptop and my laptop right next to me, meaning to reply but too high to even reach the keyboard. I even have an external keyboard plugged into it that's easily within arm's reach. I was simply too high to do much of anything. Before that it took me 30 minutes to send a 2 sentence (short ones) text. I'm not gonna attempt much of anything until I'm sober again. =D

Oh yeah, I also spent about an hour rolling a spliff (just rolling it, it was 'ready to roll' when I started counting the time or it would've been even (everything was in the rizla, I just had to close it up, but I wasn't even able to do that without taking a huge amount of time. Then when I started smoking it, it got even worse. So now I'm not gonna do anything xept 'watch' tv until I'm sober enough to do things again. :D

I've been smoking on this spliff for hours on end and I'm still only halfway. What a great way to save on opiates and on weed (or hash in this case).

Gonna stop typing now because this is taking far too long, wanna go back to enjoying my nod. Peace guyyz n gals!

i do that too. mix oxy and dope in the same shot. you'd think it would be better hey ??? thats with me anyway.

anyway im about to shoot some street dope (not raw chunk). cos homey said it was particularly good atm and i love cheap drugs.

chewed 80 mgs oxy too.

I did a shot of chunk H earlier and I lit nodded out in my chair afterwards for hours. but that was the last of it.

So yeah im about to be high so high.

GHB + amphetamine.

Very, very euphoric. I'm rally f*cked up by the GHB but the speed is keeping me somewhat awake and "sober". I'm also extremely horny.

i just shot 200 mgs oxy on top of 2 mgs loprazolam and smoked some H earlier on foil and shot some way earlier than that.

i used a 5 ml barrel for the 200 mgs cos 5 x oc 40s is a lot of binder and we all know that it is too much to fit in 1 ml of water. so I used 3 mls. it was the biggest shot i have ever done - i mean the biggest rig i have ever done a shot with - i used a 26 g needle too - a pipeline compared to the 30g's i normally use.

anyway i expected more, all i got really was an expedited oxy nod, essentially, in effect.

i should start feeling the loprazolam any seconde

PEEEEEEEEEEEEACESAAAAAAAAAH

Status
Not open for further replies.