• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you graduated form 1 ml rigs yet ? i find 120 mgs oxy shots are meh compared to 120-150 mgs of good #4 shots that knock the air out you lungs and wrap you in warmth and pleasure . but i got my oxy rx today and so far have just been takig em orally - you making me wanna have a slam.

you reckon 4 x oc 40s will fit in a 1 cc rig (gotta leave room to rregister, even though i've registerred with full rigs before)? thought of buying 3 ml rigs and doing a 240 mg shot just to see if its A LOT better than the 80 - 120 mgs shots i've always done (never gone past 120 mgs of oxy in a shot before).

ot:3 oc 40s chewed. bout to add 2 mgs loprazolam. and MAAAYBE a shot of oxy (in the 80 - 120 mg range thx for the trigger ptc !).

Yeah, the max that will fit in a 1CC rig is 2 OC80s, so 160mg (I believe it's like 5-10mg more than 160mg even), but yeah 4 oc40s should fit. I would use a full syringe though (containing 100, or at least 97ish units *after* filtering), dunno if your shooting technique is well enough yet for you to manage that? You basically have to register perfectly rightaway. If you make any mistakes you might end up with a syringe that is too full by drawing a few units of blood in the process of that 'bad register'. Making it hard to do a second register (if that happens, or if there is just a bit too much solution to begin with I just squirt out like 20 units back into the cooker and shoot that seperately. But only if I have to. Preferable to that is just shooting 140 or 150mg, which leaves more room for registering without having a tiny leftover;

Anyway it's do-able, but you need the full 1ML if you're going to dissolve 160mg, I've done this many times back when I still got tons of oxy, now I just tend to do 80mg shots or even 40mg to stretch my supply, while adequately fulfilling my opiate cravings as well as my needle fetish. I'll definitely have a 160mg (at least) shot of oxy before this box is gone.

Yeah I have used bigger rigs a few times when I wanted to shoot morphine (it only holds 60mg/ml) and also the few times I wanted to shoot even more oxy at once than 160mg (240mg at once wasn't very uncommon for me back then).

OT: Just shot another OC80 right after waking up. Feeling fuzzy and warm and content. Gonna add some lorazepam to da mix and noddd!! (edit: I added 1.25mg lorazepam because I'm already so fucked up I didn't wanna go ahead and pop the entire 2,5mg at once since I'm already this high. Might add the other half later but I gotta check out how I feel after this 1.25mg has kicked in).

(Sorry if any part of my post is incoherent or has grammar/spelling mistakes... I'm high as a kite and if I try to reread my post before posting to check for mistakes, I will inevitably be stuck doing it for hours since I always keep nodding off. =D Peace my fwiends!)

Last edited:
from lager and future funk onto dipa and hiphop. picked up some twizzler and skywalker og today. budtender @ my shoppe is so pretty it hurts

gonna wake up early tomorrow on my first day off in over 3 weeks and slam my pig (read: drop my truck [3in]). so fucking excited i can't contain myself. tried twice before and couldn't get it done for various reasons. this time i'm not getting back on the road until it's done.

I got some blow tonight and never paid that much like way too goddam much for a half because it's supposed to be top notch...yeah yeah fuck you.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ i dont even fuck wit coke no more cuzza that
i let others find the connects and if i like what i see i throw down.

much easier to do another stim if you aren't all bout that nasal fixation (tbh i am, oral fixation too)

quality coke should make a come back. i know it exists, just in not enough places

Drank like 7 Yuenglings so far. Smoked a bowl of some weed too, all sorts of strains yet I don't know the names. Gonna drink more beer and smoke more weed tho

So I think I've finished my experimentation with methamphetamine. I still have 1 more dose stored for an "emergency" (I may need a strong stimulant one day.

Today I snorted and smoked the last of my meth. I found out that I hate smoking it , makes me paranoid and gives me a worse comedown. Overall I don't have much use for the drug, it's good for repetive tasks, socializing and cleaning but that's about it. Not worth it for me.

I took 3.2g of kratom 2h ago (3h after my last hit of meth), I've also been talking low doses of xanax through the day. 0.5mg of xanax a few minutes ago in an attempt to bring my heart rate down, god... I really hate tachycardia, fuck stims to be honest hahah

Small line of dope to get the day going. Dab and a shower in a few then I think I'm going into the city to see some art galleries with a lady friend

Happy Shatterday y'all!

Took an OC80 whole for once, curious to see how well that'll work. I've built up a bit of a tolerance though over the past few days, so maybe I'll have to pop a second later on. :D
Also 2,5mg lorazepam, and I'm sure some bromazepam (& maybe even additional lorazepam) from this morning is still in my system.

Feeling relaxed. Had a nasty case of cotton fever earlier by doing a rinse. That sucked, but it's already much better than it was right when the symptoms started appearing. I reckon after a good night's sleep I'll be as good as new. ;)

^ you got a new oxy script mate?

I'm just smoking spliffs, finally my comedown is almost gone after more kratom and the alprazo I took earlier

I've been about 60mg adderall and 2mg etizolam deep since noon and I'm like 1% high now, maybe. I hate tolerance.

^ you got a new oxy script mate?

I'm just smoking spliffs, finally my comedown is almost gone after more kratom and the alprazo I took earlier

Yeah, but just the one box, just this once.

Probably gonna pick up 2 more boxes in the next 2 months. After that my doc is retiring so he'll need to refer me to another doc by that time. I hope he/she (the new doc) won't be too much of a pain in the ass. Matter of fact i'm gonna start looking for my next doctor at the beginning of next month. That way I have some time to find one I get along with, instead of having to go with a doc who rather sees me go through hellish w/ds than write me a prescription.

OT; New day outside, just woke up. Had a little breakfast.

Now I'm about to slam an OC80 and pop some benzo(s). Then I'll smoke some cigarettes (or actually, gonna smoke 1 first, while I prep my OC for shooting %)) and have some tea.

just got back from a 30 mile test drive. my truck can actually take corners now. fucking righteous.

drankan on a hard cider

weed later

feelsgoodman.

Despite having a headache I have an incredible full body high going on. It's been a while since I've felt buzzing all through my fingers and toes lol.

7 grams Bali kratom and 3 grams of Maeng da

Vaping Mob Boss flower and nicotine

I got a heavy duty knod going on. OxyM really does it to ya, I try to keep my tolerance low and rarely use oxym just go with oxyc usually so I got some of these OM 30s for really cheap.

I got them cheap but not that so decicded to not hang out with anyone tonight. I was thinking I was going to do some work tonight but I cant barely see straight.

I remember what is was like to do a speedball with them and they sure help ring the bells. It is a strong substance to say the least.

I am proper fucked up, It took me an hour to type this. I fell asleep.

180mg MS Contin (taken whole, XR intact) & 80mg OC (old formula, IV), 18mg bromazepam and 4mg lorazepam.

just dosed a 3 oz bottle of delsym.

am dosing 600 mgs of dxm later. this probably won't be a "commune with death itself" trip, but it should promise to be pretty entertaining nonetheless

Drinking lager in front of the fireplace.

I picked up at least a cord of good wood today. Some oaks and maples were cut down nearby my house and I'll always be game for free wood. It was advertised as free of course; I didn't steal it.

Drinking lager in front of the fireplace.

I picked up at least a cord of good wood today. Some oaks and maples were cut down nearby my house and I'll always be game for free wood. It was advertised as free of course; I didn't steal it.

I only steal my firewood.

Not very high right now but later will be a different story. Red Bali (small dose), 0.5mg clonazepam, vaped some bud on break.

On the menu for later: last of my PST made with double my usual amount of seeds, benzos, spliffs of some absolutely beautiful weed. Cut back on weed and benzos decently over the last few days so this should be extra fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.