• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're training people in my apartment in the middle of the night.

Lol.

Just red wine tonight. Off to Thailand on Friday. That usually means lots of cheap and super pure crystal meth, opium, mushies and Thai weed. Not to mention beer. Cant wait.

Smoked a bowl of weed around six this morning then went to my methadone clinic for my 100mg and just finished my 4th cup of coffeeu

I'm feeling extremely euphoric right now, for some reason. It all started when I got home and started to listen to wu tang clan, sometimes music makes me feel better than drugs.
I mean, I actually snorted ~10mg of methamphetamine (not really for recreation) but that was hours ago. Also drank 3g of kratom a few minutes ago, going to wait for it to kick in and roll a spliff.

I might go to a couple of bars tonight, depending on how I feel. I haven't been drunk in months.

Shot an OC80, popped a bromazepam 12mg

Feeling relieved, looking forward to getting a good night's sleep tonight.

Having a small crisis of whether to dose before I go to the supermarket or after. Before seems like the move.

So dope and dabs and food shopping haha

Damn dis oxy feels good after a week without opiates. I took 120mg total, my usual 12mg bromazepam and a few spliffs. Feeling awesome!

Sounds like heaven basically. One place I wanna go before I die.
I have done a lot of travelling but Thailand is my favorite place. Great people, amazing food, amszing diversity of places from islands to crazy cities to jungle. Epic in every way. You have to be careful using drugs but if you are smart about it then its no problem.

Damn I'm high. Overdid it a little earlier and nodded out for a few hours. I tried hard to stay awake but didn't, woops. Now I'm feeling great. Still very intoxicated off the oxy; the high is less strong than earlier, yet still plenty strong enough. Feels great now, earlier it was a bit too much.

Having a beer between shifts again

I cannot wait for my next day off

The only thing I want to do between now and the end of the year is work on my truck. And maybe buy a vape so I can blow clouds like a hipster

nodding phace off 150 mgs heroin IV'd
also 2 mgs loprazolam

the 2 go well together.

I wonder if you have anyone specific in mind when saying that. ^ 8)

you slam or chew the oxy. also how long did it take to get your tolerance lowered to this ?

3.25g phenibut down the hatch around .5h ago

got 3 more doses of 3 grams left.

downing pints of nat ice now to have a good time. haven't eaten hardly at all today; should be a decent show tbh

also listening to Tycho. always able to enjoy his tunes

nodding phace off 150 mgs heroin IV'd
also 2 mgs loprazolam

the 2 go well together.

you slam or chew the oxy. also how long did it take to get your tolerance lowered to this ?
I was off morphine for a week, and I'm slamming it. But my tolerance isn't all that low, in ~36 hours I've managed to take a whole blister of oxy 80's (800mg), so it's still not that low. :p I could've been 'well' with a WHOLE lot less than that though, but I wanted to be high as fuck and I have to say, mission accomplished.

My first dose (120mg) was a bit too strong though to begin with after a week. I've been dosing in 40mg increments since then and have been redosing non-stop to be high as a kite all the time.

So I redosed 40mg just a few minutes ago, it had been only about 2 hours since my last 40mg though. Feeling gud. Also on 12mg bromazepam & took .25mg brotizolam earlier as well but I think that might already be starting to wear off.

I'm about a 5.

Tomorrow is payday and I'm out of money so I resorted to smoking some keif, had five good tokes and it got me decently buzzing. Plus, 3 20mg Flexerils mainly for my back. Nice night.

I was off morphine for a week, and I'm slamming it. But my tolerance isn't all that low, in ~36 hours I've managed to take a whole blister of oxy 80's (800mg), so it's still not that low. :p I could've been 'well' with a WHOLE lot less than that though, but I wanted to be high as fuck and I have to say, mission accomplished.

My first dose (120mg) was a bit too strong though to begin with after a week. I've been dosing in 40mg increments since then and have been redosing non-stop to be high as a kite all the time.

So I redosed 40mg just a few minutes ago, it had been only about 2 hours since my last 40mg though. Feeling gud. Also on 12mg bromazepam & took .25mg brotizolam earlier as well but I think that might already be starting to wear off.

have you graduated form 1 ml rigs yet ? i find 120 mgs oxy shots are meh compared to 120-150 mgs of good #4 shots that knock the air out you lungs and wrap you in warmth and pleasure . but i got my oxy rx today and so far have just been takig em orally - you making me wanna have a slam.

you reckon 4 x oc 40s will fit in a 1 cc rig (gotta leave room to rregister, even though i've registerred with full rigs before)? thought of buying 3 ml rigs and doing a 240 mg shot just to see if its A LOT better than the 80 - 120 mgs shots i've always done (never gone past 120 mgs of oxy in a shot before).

ot:3 oc 40s chewed. bout to add 2 mgs loprazolam. and MAAAYBE a shot of oxy (in the 80 - 120 mg range thx for the trigger ptc !).

took 1.5 from my final 9g of phenibut and bout to crack a beer

gonna tidy up the house in a bit before going grocery shopping and weed shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.