• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Meff For The People

Status
Not open for further replies.
55mg hydrocodone, 2mg clonazepam, 15mg temazepam, 1mg alprazolam, 300mg lyrica/pregabalin, 50mg cyclobenzaprine, 100mg amitriptyline, 100mg diphenhydramine, 750mg phenibut, and 800mg cimetidine to potentiate some of those things.

Also smoking lots of weed - that makes this a hell of a lot better.

Cotdamint, be careful man.

Im drunk.

drinking a belgian quad, a west coast DIPA up next at bat. weed for the pinch hitter no pun intended.

things could be better, snorting opana or drinking opium or eating a ton of benzos, or speed, or anything else really, but i've just started my night so no need to get down on myself yet.

Still getting super high on that free, but nearly life ruining, oxy script. I feel like warmth....

if i can't be flyin high on opes i'd rather be knowin someone who is... have fun benny & anyone else :)

i'm a touch drunk and about to finish the night early, just because it's the right thing for me to do. peace!

Last edited:
Morning oxy dose, wish every dose could be like my morning dose, it's like the only dose that's AMAZING. bout 180 mgs oxycodone with meprobabamate for potentiation, EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE FKIN AWESOME.

If i were to take say 5 or 8 OC 80's whole not even decoated in my mouth - would I feel like this all day ?

This is not a tweaker post.

just 1mg xanax'd after a long night of drugs...

let me run you through my night, since i wasn't able nor willing to post on this thread as it happened, so here's your morning-after summary:

8:30PM: took a 30mg vyvanse with the girlfriend, and we had plans to go pick up china white.

2:45AM: we arrive at dealer's house, and they claim that the "dope is coming soon", a meth pipe goes around, I take 3 hits, do a bump, and take one more hit from the pipe over the course of a few hours or so. My girlfriend takes a few more hits than I. Also, this was some of the cleanest crystal i'd ever had.

3:35AM: We both take .25mg alprazolam sublingually

4:10AM: I am offered a few free oxy and a 4mg Dilaudid... i save the oxy, but bang the dilaudid and shortly after take a large hot rail

5:00AM-7:00AM: Over roughly 2 hours, I take a 500mg soma seeing as I am starting to feel a comedown, and later on, 50mgs of oxycodone, as I am starting to feel dopesick. Several bong snaps were consumed by both of us during this time period.

8:00AM-10:30AM: They (the "dealer"/my girlfriend's friend from rehab and his "homeboys") finally go to pick up dope and a teenth of crystal, but to my dismay, there is no more china white, only tar. They take roughly 100 minutes to return with the product, and finally we smoke some tar (i didn't want to shoot heroin given all the other drugs in my system), and man... it was the best tar I'd had in a while. It was very dry and not very dark, but it was very stable to temperature, and did the fucking trick. Someone put some crystal in a foil of tar without my knowledge however, and I was kinda pissed, seeing as I had already crashed and didn't want to start the cycle over again. My girl smoked as much tar as me, plus a hot rail just before we left, as the dope was preventing her from being able to stay conscious enough to go deal with her non-heroin addict friends. She gave me a bar of xanax, plus a quarter of a bar (which was immediately consumed, with another quarter of the full bar) and I finally dropped her at home, drove back to my place, and now i'm debating taking more xanax so I can get 3 hours of sleep before band practice.

A good night, i met a lot of tweakers who I disliked, yet all seemed to have many mutual friends with me, most of whom were non-drug users ironically, and although i did meth again for the first time in 10 months, i dont really feel like it did much for me and i don't think i'll be picking up again, at least for a good long while. Plus the meth sex wasn't even that good, the meth removed all emotional and spiritual quality from sex and was simply a hedonistic catharsis of self-absorbed lust.

Last edited:
50mg oral oxy
100mg iv morphine
15mg valium.

going to be a painfree day watching bathurst qualifying.

Just came up on 200 various macro beers from a family member who was done with them, working on my 8th coors while taking dabs, probably a lot of the same in a few days.

Heroin iv'd, ate a kpin and been stoned since harvest season gotta love the west coast for that ;). Stayed up tweakin last nite and about ready for bed!

waited all day to get a little tree after running out last night, sucked~~ high now just took a few spliffs hehe. i did go to the bar for lunch, had 2 awesome beers, an awesome burger, and had a great conversation with 2 guys my age from CA who were visiting. they gave props to the town which was nice.

gonna crack a beer, keep the high goin and just... watch breaking bad i guess :D i'm on s5e14 now.

Last edited:
400mg tram XR, 36mg bromazepam, lots of pot. I'm out of erb now tho, and my mate went to sleep. He's got amnesia but he's being a cunt about it, earlier he smoked a joint and didn't pass it once. He can suck my balls the next time he asks me for some 2C-E or other drug he can't get himself. I always give him stuff like that for free, he never seems to remember that.

(Not that i want to smoke now per se, but he's really acting like a 12 yr old, it's been long established over the years that we share our pot when we're smoking together. Been smoking with him for years but lately he truly changed. I don't like reminding him of all the shit I've given him over the years and that he's being a douche, but sometimes he just is being a complete douche as of late.)

after binging on some brooklyn fire all last week, im now on 5mg valium every 4 hours, and lots of crappy mexican dirt brick weed.... uhhh feel crap and its only day 2

I smoked weed on selegiline. I'm legit "WHAT IS DRUGS?" level high now. =D

400mg tram XR, 36mg bromazepam, lots of pot. I'm out of erb now tho, and my mate went to sleep. He's got amnesia but he's being a cunt about it, earlier he smoked a joint and didn't pass it once. He can suck my balls the next time he asks me for some 2C-E or other drug he can't get himself. I always give him stuff like that for free, he never seems to remember that.

(Not that i want to smoke now per se, but he's really acting like a 12 yr old, it's been long established over the years that we share our pot when we're smoking together. Been smoking with him for years but lately he truly changed. I don't like reminding him of all the shit I've given him over the years and that he's being a douche, but sometimes he just is being a complete douche as of late.)

He asked to hang out today, I made up some bs excuse. Another friend of mine is coming over to chill, the three of us are pretty much best friends but lately the dude that the post i quoted is about has been acting like an ass. My other mate agrees, it's gotten so bad we actually prefer hanging out without him. When it's just us there's no bullshit about sharing drugs. It's just self-evident with us 2, not so much with him anymore. And that's unfortunate.

OT: 400mg tram XR about to take 12mg bromazepam. :)

Sub, 2mg Etiz, dank indica bud, and a bit of MXE. Relaxing after a long day at work last night. This high would be nicer without the etiz its kinda dulling my buzz.

smoking meth while playing a game online atm while listening to music, and has now been awake since..yesterday, some time..or the day before? didn't follow time much since i last woke up this time ("oh, it's midnight again already..").

Smoking a lil weed&/hash (low tolerance,just few puffs..) shortly after oral ~.25mg of Alprazolam every 6h or so, for the past... 24h? or so.. (im also new to Alprazolam/Xanax (and most benzos), my first time(s)).
I usually just stick to meth alone when using it, and benzo only if required for sleep, and occasionally weed aswell then. While Ive been considering multiple times going to sleep after toking weed this session, have been enjoying the weed/benzo-touch to the meth-high this time, and kept delaying it and stayed awake.. with some added meth puffs now and then, hopin to get in a nice state of mind again from the meth, but it's not really doing much more good atm:\ , maybe just my mood or something..
meanwhile trying to use the Alprazolam to keep going hoping to avoid anxiety and getting too tensed up, while still maintaining some of the high/effect.. gonna test a bit from a diff batch of meth I didnt use any of this session,hoping theres a lil chance the one so far now has been less good or something.. Afraid there wont be much difference though, and will prolly give up and hope to get to sleep soon instead, hoping for better times again later. Possibly/hopefully getting around to tryign to sleep within the next 12 or so then, depending on how i feel I guess..

often been worried about some anxiety mixing weed when high on meth and sleep deprived, and also how it "dumbs" down the high and kinda messes up the meth-high usually discouraged me from it besides for before sleep..
but possibly thanks to the Alprazolam, anxiety hasn't been much problem atleast, and the added weed has been pretty nice this time, I think. Mayb much influenced by the benzo, My legs/body also feels a bit heavier a bit after dosing it so it has some other apparent effects,altho pretty small dose I thought..

Gotten alot of stuff in this online (mmorgp-)game finished now atleast, lol. As earlier times like this, playing whilst spam-/talking with randomers about anything and everything while listening to music. Happens I meet others tweakign in-game there aswell , lol.
In-game like that I often prolly talk a bit too much, and after long session with sleep deprivation and all, I sometimes say quite stupid/weird, supposedly incoherent at times eventually etc., if awake for long, which is another reason I prolly shouldnt keep going like that. not good,lol=s Ill prolly kinda regret typing this aswell, but owell..:sus:
I think weed somehow helps for this some ways, using weed afterwards (end of meth-high, still messed from sleep deprivation and all) Ive often thought about how I change my mind on things, or regret things I said or were too stubborn about while in the pure meth-high.. I guess weed may kinda make me more self-critical,reflecting and somehow bring me more "down to earth" at times used like that, which can be nice..
Anyway, it's been pretty nice to mix weed and a lil of that benzo this time I think, altho I first half-expected I'd goto bed after it, now been repeating it while staying awake further.. in-game I managed to play pretty well too =p

Damn, I spent too long time writing this..that thx to the weed &/or xanax I guess, bit slow n sloppy after the weed atleast.. think imma try inhale some more of them crystal vapors in not too long, as Ive been wanting to for a while now, and havent done since a while before last weed/xanax now... tho prolly making it one of my last hits of this session then, then try a lil increased dose of Xanax (0.5-1mg.?) a bit after that followed by another toke of weed hoping for some pleasant slacker buzz, and head to bed in not too long (12-24 prolly) while hoping to avoid nausea, anxiety and other undesirables until then, with some more noobing around the game chatting randomly while listening to music and killing some time I guess..:|

last night i took some ativan (.5mg) and xanax (1mg) and had a beer, apparently either passed out or blacked out a little because 6 hours later my friend come storming through the door, drunk and describing a crazy night they had, passing me a half handle of stolichnaya that i had just bought that night.

now i'm chilling at home in my beanbag with .5mg alprazolam under my tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.