• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Meff For The People

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Shitty dude, but it happens when you're around drugs of that nature :\ That's what I really hate about Drug Culture (irl, not here lol), it's far too intermixed with criminality of the worst kind.

Hope it works out for you man, sadly those stories often don't have happy endings often enough :|

thanks man. and yeah, that's why I've mostly gone through middlemen in the past, and still do as much as possible. not really as worried about losing the drugs though as much as the fact that she was around those people, may be around them again, and next time the outcome may be more sketchy :( idk, I'm going back to my old dealer for a while, he was reliable, not sketchy, and if that means I'm gonna be using slightly weaker product, so be it.

a knee buckling shot of 200mg morphine after i finished exercising. was going to dose valium late this arvy but caved n threw 15mg under the tongue.

in full chill mode with an iced coffee, cig and a few bongs to smoke very soon.

ahhhhhhhhh! loverly!

^Supa jelly, love.

Drinking over here. Not sure if I'm gonna keep going or just go to sleep. The alcohol isn't great & I've been up almost 27 hours, just getting a good buzz on. IDFK I'm tired, gonna get shitfased off GOOD beer tomorrow, ahhh FML just finished the tallboy. Now to open another 24oz can or say goodnight?

im jelly you gat dem bruise, bru.

that was rhetoric bout the beer right? hook into one more and ill nurse you to sleep, lil boob.

I have fucking Hurricane malt liquor (yuuuck!) & fruit punch Four Loko (ehhhhh) tonight. Tomorrow is payday, so I'm stopping by the bottle shoppe to get some quality bruise %).

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I'm really on the fence. I think I might finish my last tallboy of Hurricane, might save the Loko for tomorrow.

C'mere boo :*

look in your wardrobe, bebe *mwuah*

i love your silky smooth hair-boo.

may god be with you finishing the shite alcomahole and guide you to smooth bruise on payday.

*kiss kiss hug hug*

pretty heated. apparently my girl got robbed by another customer of our dealer's earlier, her wallet, with an 8-ball of heroin, 2 grams of coke, and several xanax.

dipped into my save-up stash for a big shot, somewhat calmed down.

Were the drugs bought with your money ?

I'd be bleak as hell either way. That's y i'll stick to what I'm prescribed.

not on my phone sorry bro. my fuckin dongle is fucked again and i cant tether phone to netbook to leech the net. id have to go down to my cousins but her working atm. should once again be rectified in a few day, and ill drop you a line. it sucks cause we didnt catch up when it got fixed.

can you still w8 4 me bebd? is the whole long distance thing still working 4 u? you know im never gonna give you up without one last cyber fuck at thd least, i lub u 2 2 2 much sweet cheeks.

i will u little dog shit mongrel cunt!

i know am tossing up whether to dose tha valz set aside 4 l8r n spike a final 100mg morpine. halp meee!

regardless the choice there is no doubt ill be hitting the day bed fo' sum xbox pleasure n watch some funnzy shit. im sedated as fuck and feelin allsum from what ivd done thus far today!

less than 3 u 2 booby!

I'm very high

I ended up drinking some with friends. I didn't want much but got pressured into a extra shot or two. On top of my rx'd CNS depressants. Oh yeah, and one hit of quality cannabis with no tolerance to it. Ended up using some caffeine tablets to help.

Got home, are the kitchen. Chilled with my dog and let him have some chicken too. Was almost like he was fiending for the meat like an addict. Kept licking the ground for a while after it was gone. Was funny. As I said, very high.

i will u little dog shit mongrel cunt!

i know am tossing up whether to dose tha valz set aside 4 l8r n spike a final 100mg morpine. halp meee!

regardless the choice there is no doubt ill be hitting the day bed fo' sum xbox pleasure n watch some funnzy shit. im sedated as fuck and feelin allsum from what ivd done thus far today!

less than 3 u 2 booby!

My professional opinion says videogame, enjoy the high. Later on you will be glad you still have those drugs!

a little weed, a little dope, a little beer, a little valium.

small amounts of all.

that is sound reasoning, friend. the morphine later will also give dat better rush n wid da val im assured an awesome sleep early. have been crashn btween 12 n 2am lately, getting 5 or 6hrs of mediocre sleep and undesired random spikes in pain throughout it all.

couldnt have dunnett without chu. less than 3 <3.

Maximus?
I've heard good things about them. If they have Lagunitas Sucks tomorrow at the shop, I'm picking that up. Otherwise I have enough recommendations to go on.

yup, maximus. considering doing a little coke, but i think with all these downers, it might not be a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.