• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Life for me is just weed and brews..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
drinking beers, rocking out to the new krewella ep, which is awesome.

woooo

Took some meth mixed with adderall orally and I feel like a motherfucking freight train!!! I wanna fucking jump around and stab some fool with a plastic fork!!!

God damn.

Well I started with ~120mg MDA
than took another 60mg MDA and 120mg MDMA spread out and combined for different hits, before the last combo that was the MDA dominate, I drop a strong hit of super fine liquid LSD

that was a fun day lol...

I drank some milk that had 12 grams of powder cannabis in it about 2 hours ago.... now I'm sitting here smoking fat ass bowls of hash in the pipe, still fucking rolling and hallucinating...

Probably going to drink some vodka later to come down... just for good measure.... this is where I wish I had ketamine....... a hole right now would be amazing

But I'm smoking enough hash to make my own hole lol

I've got a nice little nod going on...

I almost gave up hope, man; we didn't have very much money, but we wanted to pick something up for tonight. In the past, our guy has never had a problem with giving us fronts, but he's been a little funny lately and I think that his getting robbed just recently may have something to do with it.

I mean, he wasn't even real upset about it, which surprised me, but I know that he must have taken some hit. I've been trying to bring him some more money, as I'm a friend of his, really, and so I've been paying full price for bundles and things whenever we can afford to do that for him. I just want to see him get back on his feet as quickly as possible, ya know?

But anyway, it seemed like he was dodging us tonight, telling us to call him back later and whatever. Well, I explained to him that if he couldn't give us a front, that's fine, but we'd at least like to pick up the bags that we have the money for...

He gave us the front, though, and had no problem doing it so I think that he may have been just legitimately busy. Love that guy, man, and he knows we're good for it. :)

I've got a nice little nod going on...

I almost gave up hope, man; we didn't have very much money, but we wanted to pick something up for tonight. In the past, our guy has never had a problem with giving us fronts, but he's been a little funny lately and I think that his getting robbed just recently may have something to do with it.

I mean, he wasn't even real upset about it, which surprised me, but I know that he must have taken some hit. I've been trying to bring him some more money, as I'm a friend of his, really, and so I've been paying full price for bundles and things whenever we can afford to do that for him. I just want to see him get back on his feet as quickly as possible, ya know?

But anyway, it seemed like he was dodging us tonight, telling us to call him back later and whatever. Well, I explained to him that if he couldn't give us a front, that's fine, but we'd at least like to pick up the bags that we have the money for...

He gave us the front, though, and had no problem doing it so I think that he may have been just legitimately busy. Love that guy, man, and he knows we're good for it. :)

Ah verso, instead of teacher's pet, you're Dealer's Pet... you know how you give your favorite teacher an apple or a paper weight? Well, it had me thinking. What does one get their favorite dealer?!?!!?

Bonsai tree? AK-47? "The Wire" box set? (Hmmm, maybe "The Wire" box set might send the wrong message...)

It's one of those, "For the man who has everything..." type things.

I think I'd get my favorite dealer some Ninja Stars or perhaps a nice glass pipe.

OT: Oxycodone, oxycodone, oxycodone... <3

i've taken over 13 grams of tylenol within the past 2/3 days..... perhaps i'll get realllllllly high

^Poor liver :(

Toking herb, ate tramadol and this evening i'll bring out the k again. Maybe sooner :p

/e: sooner ;)

Last edited:
Did not beilive ny eyes wheb i cane across them, yhought they were onmly available like a dew decades ago. Luuuudesss
Had to hav e my fruend keep a eye on them fir me, compulsive bwhaviiur.

I'm going through my K fast, lol.

But it's so much fun.. =D
I'm definitely gonna keep some of it for when I get acid in a few days though.

^lucky mutha fuckaaaa. I have done almost every major drug out there, even some RC phenethylamines, but never have i even come across anyone who even KNEW someone who could get/ had ketamine. only thing around my area is assholes who sell pcp cut powder as ket and as far as I know, those are different ends of a spectrum.

I didn't know K was so hard to find?
that sucks :/

ot; gonna smoke alot of weed now, gonna keep some of that K for when I have acid.
Still pretty dissociated but getting closer to baseline, time to start toking. =D

ot; gonna smoke alot of weed now, gonna keep some of that K for when I have acid.
Still pretty dissociated but getting closer to baseline, time to start toking. =D

yup, k is next to impossible to find, at least where i'm from. i've had to go to ridiculous lengths to get some. mxe is fairly common though.

Ketamine is extremely hard to find, at least in my circles. I am sort of happy about that but sort of not, if you know what I mean. Weed and opiates are rampant in my circles. Supposedly Molly has been going around and usually where there's Molly, there's K... but you never know..

I probably asked you this before, but how does Ketamine compare to MXE? I'm thinking of ordering more MXE before it becomes illegal or whatever, knowing my luck...

EDIT: Oh, and Pharmaceuticals of all sorts are rampant amongst my friends.

I probably asked you this before, but how does Ketamine compare to MXE? I'm thinking of ordering more MXE before it becomes illegal or whatever, knowing my luck...

it's similar, but a little gentler IMO and it's also apparently easy to OD on. I like MXE a lot, but a lot of people make the mistake of snorting it. it's oral/ sublingual bioavailability is much higher. MXE is prolly the best legal high out there, and if you think it's gonna be illegalized soon, you should order it quick.

And yes youve asked me this before :)

I liked mxe alot at lower doses, but for high doses or holing I'd much rather have ketamine.
They "kind of" compare, but K is the "cleaner" experience ime. Not to say that mxe isn't interesting or fun. =D I wouldn't pass up a chance to do it again. But I am more drawn towards ketamine. :D
Mxe is alot more twisted (the dxm-ish effects that come with it) at high doses and it's harder to hole with than with K.

I liked mxe alot at lower doses, but for high doses or holing I'd much rather have ketamine.
They "kind of" compare, but K is the "cleaner" experience ime. Not to say that mxe isn't interesting or fun. =D I wouldn't pass up a chance to do it again. But I am more drawn towards ketamine. :D
Mxe is alot more twisted (the dxm-ish effects that come with it) at high doses and it's harder to hole with than with K.

I see what you mean. I would definitely not pass up the chance to do either of those substances, but I'm really intrigued by Ketamine...

it's similar, but a little gentler IMO and it's also apparently easy to OD on. I like MXE a lot, but a lot of people make the mistake of snorting it. it's oral/ sublingual bioavailability is much higher. MXE is prolly the best legal high out there, and if you think it's gonna be illegalized soon, you should order it quick.

And yes youve asked me this before :)

Haha, thanks for the answers guys. Sorry, my memory is shot to pieces. I snorted it the first couple of times but stopped because it didn't feel like it was doing all that much. Definitely swallow it now. I just feel like my luck is shitty so I feel like the US is gonna schedule it soon.

When you say OD, is it a dangerous OD or just getting into a bad trip OD?

Haha, thanks for the answers guys. Sorry, my memory is shot to pieces. I snorted it the first couple of times but stopped because it didn't feel like it was doing all that much. Definitely swallow it now. I just feel like my luck is shitty so I feel like the US is gonna schedule it soon.

When you say OD, is it a dangerous OD or just getting into a bad trip OD?

dangerous OD. I'm not sure, but I hear that it's dangerous, and it's an RC so any speculation of danger should be taken quite seriously.

Wow methalquone(Ludes) is just as they said it is. Sedating
Euphoric, anxilotic. Like the perfect downwer. Heard nastt thinfs too abput addiction and blackouts 10x worse than benzo+booze. Luckyly ive only gotten the positive effects, also after redosing and adding .5 g of 69% D-Amph sulphate in 3 linea over an hour course. Seema to shnergyze perfectly, also with lots of sensi :)

Edit:This amph doses normally send me paranoid or at least very anxious benzos kinda ruin the dopamine release of the d-amp. Methalquone synergyses. Extreme horny, sedatwd but still having energy. Having anal intercourse as the reciever also is fucking plesureable. Every penetration just feels like a full body orgasm. My prostate feels also large, and his cock touched it with every penetration.

Just love it and love youfuys too, might take another d-amp line and another lude in a few hours. This js gonna be a hell of a night. Hope we wont run out of lube hehe :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.