• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Life for me is just weed and brews..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
85mg of methadone, 27mg of clonazepam, 5mg of dexbrompheramine. and I'm first, nice. 8)

Gonna drink my face off tonight. I'm only on my second beer. Maybe I'll throw a bowl in there...maybe. Just depends.

150mg of promethazine, just to see what it does alone. To my suprise, its a nice subtle sedated feeling. I really enjoy it.

85mg of methadone, 27mg of clonazepam, 5mg of dexbrompheramine. and I'm first, nice. 8)

that's a lot of klonopin to be mixing with methadone, dude

but i ain't preaching because im eating way too much APAP with my oxycodone, klonopin and hydroxyzine

Fucking alcohol -- how does it work?!

MORE BOWLS, LESS BOOZE! :D

I love drinking but as soon as I've had like 5 beers and smoke a bowl...that's it. I just knock out. So i try to keep the weed down when I'm drinking because I like to stay up haha

I love drinking but as soon as I've had like 5 beers and smoke a bowl...that's it. I just knock out. So i try to keep the weed down when I'm drinking because I like to stay up haha

hahaha, fair enough. i used to get that couch lock type shit too when i drank more. i feel your pain.

OT: Popping more oxycodone...will it even last till Tuesday?!?!?! 8(

hahaha, fair enough. i used to get that couch lock type shit too when i drank more. i feel your pain.

OT: Popping more oxycodone...will it even last till Tuesday?!?!?! 8(

I got my oxy...been holding onto 80mg for a few days now. Waiting until saturday morning! The temptation to use it is so strong, but I will wait for a nice saturday morning on an empty stomach :)

120mg of dexedrine, 5mg of hydromorphone solute IV'd.

fuck yeah. I am feeling pretty fuckin epic.

Very high, =D smoked alot of pot ontop of tramadol, lormetazepam & diazepam.

Been smoking etaqualone all day, along with vaping some hash oil. Just ate .11g decarboxylated hash oil dissolved in olive oil and put into capsules.

Thread title is more relevant than I'd like to admit.

I'm taking a vacation from my vacation from drugs. Sipping on a tall gnt and will add trees to the occasion later tonight. A bud of mine and I picked up some fire chronic last night. Smoking two bowls after taking the longest break I've had from pot in over 4 years led to actually tripping out. At the peak of the high I got severe tinnitus and some wicked CEVs, along with a powerful body high. It was insane and I'm so glad I was inside my buddy's house at the time. If it wasn't the highest I've ever been, it was damn close. I need to go back to using weed sparingly for so many reasons. It can be intense as shit sometimes.

damn i passed the fuck out. least i woke up for the end of the game. damn

Gonna drink my face off tonight. I'm only on my second beer. Maybe I'll throw a bowl in there...maybe. Just depends.
I laugh everytime I see you post haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.