• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Life for me is just weed and brews..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
The highest I've been in a while, smoked 4 bowls of hash and smoked some kief.

ate some mushrooms, not sure how much about 2 caps and some stems and probably 50 mg MXE eyeballed. Anf copius amounts of alcohol.

Im fucked :D

First time postin here.... Just got a g of some "fire ice" aka high quality crystal. Don't fuck with it normally so only 1/4 thru the bag and I'm long gone silvers. Ayoooo! I could crack some walnuts with all the gunning my jaws up to haha

Just woke up and sniffed some bags that I picked up last night with a fellow Bluelighter. ;)

These bags are actually pretty good, but the humidity is scaring me. Even though I kept the bags in rice, a couple of them were just a tiny bit darker in color and stuck to the blade just a little bit more. In other words, a bit of humidity had penetrated the bags. It was no big deal though, and I'm still nicely high right now. :)

Love sniffing bags early in the morning. There's no better feeling than waking up and realizing that you don't need to go cop because you've already got bags.

Mmm, have a nice pile of K pretty good stuff.

I'm.. Pretty high.

/e: maybe I'll get sum acid tonight. :D

Last edited:
Half a pot of coffee and now its wake and bake time. Not high yet... but soon!

potentiators: 1000mg tagamet, 120mg DXM, 50mg DPH

derughs: 120mg oxy (XR), 1mg klonopin, and 1mg xanax.

feelin' goood

Just ate 80mg of oxy. Waiting for it to kick in. I was supposed to save it until tomorrow morning but something came up so I decided to use it now. Will have a beer and smoke a bowl once I feel it. Oh, and nod out with a cig, of course. ;)

Just popped ~120+ of MDA... smoking on some DANK bubble hash, and some of the best weed I've had in a long, long time.

Not sure if I want to take my LSD later... but I know I'll be taking some MDMA later and seeing what else I can get going on.

I'd LOVE some K right now lol.... want to come up to Washington and trade? =D

Yeah I'd so much like some acid to go with it :D
Well, this K-hole is fun anyhow =D

how the fuck are you able to type while in a k-hole? i think you have yet to experience a true k-hole if you can do anything while on it.

Ate some mushrooms and comin up hardddd.

just curious, what dose did you take?

Just blew a little line of mxe, gonna eat some phenibut soon to ease out the edges.

I wish I had some K myself.

sublingual mxe is wayyy better than railing it, people always assume you snort it cause its a ketamine analog, but the BA is wayy higher for sublingual

@ OT i was lucky enough to get some nice powdered heroin (instead of the kinda gross looking/tasting tar i usually get), and i took some clonazepam and smoked some hash on it and im feeling gooooooooooooooood

Last edited:
^Oh but I have, and I definitely holed. (Just came out :p ) I was coming up knowing I was gonna hole.

I had already IM'ed roughly 80-90 mg, when that was coming up I posted that and I snorted another ~60mg right after.

/e: small bumps of keta now, and some diazepam. It is keta-s btw.
/e2: smoking some weed too now. Mmm I'm really high. =D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.