Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
80mg Adderall
A joint and a fat dab a few hours ago so I don't really feel it much anymore

Feeling good, pretty wide awake not feeling as euphoric as I'd like but oh well it's just adderall. Wish I had more weed to be honest, love the combo.

Steady on the val, adding rolling rock to the mix, watching cartoons.

Got more car work planned this weekend, always learning, always. Keeping things stock and slowly but surely replacing everything on this car. Gonna turn it into a marvel of love 50 years from now if no one totals it. It's already a fairly rare example so its my job to be the warden of its survival.

Damn, I went pretty hard on the heroin last night. Woke up to all of it gone with a headache from hell and a kind of feverish feeling. I didn't remember finishing it, I did know there wasn't THAT much left.
Anyone know what might've caused these symptoms this morning?

Now it's a lot better already but still noticeable. Since this morning I've taken 1mg of sub, 800mg tramadol, 5mg lorazepam, 3mg bromazepam, 0.125mg brotizolam. And those helped a little but I still don't feel "right", it's hard to describe. It's not a withdrawal.. Not after only one night on the stuff, right?

In any case, if any of you know what this might be, feel free to share it.

I'm gonna rest a bit, which won't be a problem on the cocktail I'm on atm, and hope that after I've gotten a bit of sleep it will have passed.. I hope.. :)

Damn, I went pretty hard on the heroin last night. Woke up to all of it gone with a headache from hell and a kind of feverish feeling. I didn't remember finishing it, I did know there wasn't THAT much left.
Anyone know what might've caused these symptoms this morning?

Now it's a lot better already but still noticeable. Since this morning I've taken 1mg of sub, 800mg tramadol, 5mg lorazepam, 3mg bromazepam, 0.125mg brotizolam. And those helped a little but I still don't feel "right", it's hard to describe. It's not a withdrawal.. Not after only one night on the stuff, right?

In any case, if any of you know what this might be, feel free to share it.

I'm gonna rest a bit, which won't be a problem on the cocktail I'm on atm, and hope that after I've gotten a bit of sleep it will have passed.. I hope.. :)

If you have a headache/feverish feeling then you could've done too much of it in contrast to your opioid tolerance. Hope you feel better man.

Kicking dope right now and it sucks...

2mg clonazepam to help ease the anxiety, about to drink a Belgian Style Cream Ale and pack a bowl.

FIgured it was something like that, hah. =D
Since I posted that I sparked up a nice spliff of silver haze, and I have to say it's really helping me feel better. :)

Yeah I can't really say I feel your pain because I've never detoxed from heroin, but then again I kinda can because I have done the fent w/d thingy and it's pretty brutal as well.

Does weed help you when you're detoxing? For me it increases W/D-induced anxiety. I still do it but very small amounts during an opiate withdrawal.

Weed does help, esp w benzo's. I know what you mean by cannabis increasing WD-induced anxiety, I've had it happen particularly with strong sativas.

Ahhh you guys. I'm drinking booze but would much rather have silver haze and clonazepam. Valium is great but I'm lookin for somethin with a bit more punch, and its been probably a.... Month maybe or more since I've smoked pot. I just wanna go to bed and what I got ain't cutting it.

^ 5mg lorazepam, 3mg bromazepam, 0.125mg brotizolam is what I've taken today. I would give bromazepam a try if you're looking for a proper benzo for you. For me it's the best all round benzo available. No doubt about it.

The lorazepam and brotizolam are just for fun and to fix the shitty feeling I had from last night. =D < They are both good for sleeping problems though, both better than bromazepam.

Weed does help, esp w benzo's. I know what you mean by cannabis increasing WD-induced anxiety, I've had it happen particularly with strong sativas.

Yeah actually I've noticed something similar with indicas vs sativas in opiate withdrawal. Indicas actually seem to help me relax some, whereas a strong sativa is far more likely to increase my WD-induced anxiety than to actually help. At least in my case. And yeah, a benzo is a MUST, without a benzo, it doen't matter if it's sativa or indica, it's NO-GO. =D for me anyways.. ;)

Last edited:
CBD's (indica's are high in CBx's) are known for their sedating, anxiolytic, and pain relieving qualities. So it definitely makes sense to me.

2-FMA comedown was rather unpleasant, but a mate came over and we drank some beers. Now I feel good. Going to some another friends with him and drink more, does that equal feeling even better?

Sup y'all. I'm back after being locked up for 6 weeks... Longest time sober in a loooong time. But I got a little drunk last night after being released and may or may not have popped a xanax bar. Probably the last one I'm going to take for a long time. Re-evaluating my shit right now and trying to get my life together again.

Been a long ass time since I've been on here. Peace to my broskis. Hope everyone here has been doing well.

Smoked a hash spliff, had some CBD tincture as always, had a bomb dirty chai, might smoke tobacco in a bit.

slightly hungover.

20150930_220905_zpsrpx23fit.jpg

really high off this here fire.
hallucinodding. shit is sofkin strong guys i have frierce oxy tolance and smll lines make me hallucinod my brains out forreal.

Last edited:
Recuperating from my Adderall binge still..almost back to functional again..currently dosing up on gabapentin..haven't been outside in a couple days, but about to venture out and see what's up..sick of being in bed. The gaba really helps a lot, though. Good multipurpose drug.

Averaging 10mg+ of valium a day this week and probably next week so I can be a placid and productive worker -_- pretty damn chilled make, making coffee.

My only night off this week I am spending with a sober friend (his birthday) so beer consumption is gonna be minimal this weekend too.

Looking forward to October 9, next full weekend :)

Also kratom is illegal in my state what the fuck I need a cheap legal opiate again!!!
What is kratom?

Recuperating from my Adderall binge still..almost back to functional again..currently dosing up on gabapentin..haven't been outside in a couple days, but about to venture out and see what's up..sick of being in bed. The gaba really helps a lot, though. Good multipurpose drug.
Howany mags of Gab. Do you take? I'm on 900mg/day. Any thoughts I don't feel shit.

What is kratom?

Mitragyna speciosa, a species of plant that has both stimulating and sedating effects. It's basically an atypical comparatively mild opiate. Legal in almost every state except about three, of which mine is one. Which is sad because its super cheap.

beer for breakfast now !!!

60mg Adderall IR
2 nice dabs of good shatter

Been up for about 40 or so hours now, getting really tired, about to take my xanax and call it a night

Status
Not open for further replies.