Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
High on this herb!
something like 20 600 mg gabapentin
4mg suboxone sublingual
Had a couple shot of crack earlier... but that isn't effecting me now.
Took a bite outta my 400mg seroquel.
Boom.

Mitragyna speciosa, a species of plant that has both stimulating and sedating effects. It's basically an atypical comparatively mild opiate. Legal in almost every state except about three, of which mine is one. Which is sad because its super cheap.

beer for breakfast now !!!
Is it OTC

So I've taken 7 norco 10s took the first on 12hrs ago, and 2 10mg valium. I was wondering since it's been a few weeks since I've taken hydro and 3 months on benzos. I'm feeling a bit anxious should I redose the hydro and the valium, valium, or call it quits. Any help would be appreciated.

Kratom is not otc, edit your posts instead of double posting :)

I'm sober, it really sucks, I am stressed about selling stuff (furniture and hardware) that I need to sell, a couple items will be easy to get rid of, some others might not be. Starting to come to terms with the fact that I am gonna be leaving to go cross country/continent again in 60 days. Uuggghhh. Just some morphine plz.

So I've taken 7 norco 10s took the first on 12hrs ago, and 2 10mg valium. I was wondering since it's been a few weeks since I've taken hydro and 3 months on benzos. I'm feeling a bit anxious should I redose the hydro and the valium, valium, or call it quits. Any help would be appreciated.

How much acetaminophen or other drug is with the hydrocodone in your pills? They are 10/???. How much did you space out the 7 of them after the first one? How are you feeling since at the moment and how much had you taken before you started to feel good (assuming that happened at some point. Do you still feel anxious?

Welcome to Bluelight, home of the Blue Light :)

How much acetaminophen or other drug is with the hydrocodone in your pills? They are 10/???. How much did you space out the 7 of them after the first one? How are you feeling since at the moment and how much had you taken before you started to feel good (assuming that happened at some point. Do you still feel anxious?

Welcome to Bluelight, home of the Blue Light :)
Norco 10/325 spaced 2hrs apart , anxiety waning felt great 4hrs ago. Just want to know if I'll die or have a shitty reaction if I take another norco. I feel like I can, my tolerance should be low though. Oh and if I can take another 10mg valium. Thanks

20150930_220905_zpsrpx23fit.jpg

really high off this here fire.
hallucinodding. shit is sofkin strong guys i have frierce oxy tolance and smll lines make me hallucinod my brains out forreal.

dat shit is fire. still got a fair amount left. basically H hcl in crystiline form. i use a knife to cut it in to powdered lines.

I'm sober, it really sucks, I am stressed about selling stuff (furniture and hardware) that I need to sell, a couple items will be easy to get rid of, some others might not be. Starting to come to terms with the fact that I am gonna be leaving to go cross country/continent again in 60 days. Uuggghhh. Just some morphine plz.

know that feel. where u headin pilgrim. pm me

Fortunately the pills you have don't have much APAP in them so you seem to be within the safe limit of that. It sounds like you'd be fine to take them. You might not need to take both. Maybe just try the valium if it's just for anxiety

@neurotic,
Just do anything for a while so you can have the experience in the field as so many companies are now requiring.
I remember we've talked in the past. You are young and very intelligent. I believe you'll find something.

hopefully... today is another day... thanks for the words Erik

i just drank some coffee and had 0.5mg of clonazepam... still sleepy though. ran out of cigs yesterday so none of that today. heading out and hopefully coming back home employed.

Will do sir. Lol ocd much?

Fortunately the pills you have don't have much APAP in them so you seem to be within the safe limit of that. It sounds like you'd be fine to take them. You might not need to take both. Maybe just try the valium if it's just for anxiety
Thanks again! Will do. I got terrible sleep but oh well, tonight will be glorious.

Shitty night. Up early starting off with Folgers and 20mg of valium. Wondering if I should have got that script for adderal 30mg tablets... next visit I guess. Hope everyone has an elevated day!
- G

^^ adding 1 norco 10/325 or should I go for two. Breakfast of champs. Oh and some bomb bud. Get at me with your feedback.
Bless

I'm spending the day with my mother, so no weed in the pic. I'm working with gabapentin 300 caps, norco10/325, and 10mg valume. Already took 20mg valium any suggestions on a nice mix to make this a smooth day?

Just picked up another six pack of booze and some more smokes because apparently I have an addiction to tobacco and alcohol among other things. All I want is some sleep and .... I'll just shut up now, drink my beer, and get on with it.

Just picked up another six pack of booze and some more smokes because apparently I have an addiction to tobacco and alcohol among other things. All I want is some sleep and .... I'll just shut up now, drink my beer, and get on with it.
I would try and get some bud, that seems to help me when I'm drinking. Or unisom.

Status
Not open for further replies.