• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Robot was a great show, imo. Can't wait till next season, don't know how far you are so I won't spoil anything, but, S2 will be great :D!
--
OT: 40mg Dextromethorphan, 20mg Pseudoephedrine, 15mg Dextroamphetamine, Gabapentin, Special Kay, 5mg Clonazepam, .5mg Triazolam, all plugged via 10mL oral syringe, simultaneously. Can already feel half of the narcotix taking over, which, as of right now, feels goddamn delicious!
Once this cocktail fully kicks in, I have a fat shot of dope ready to go into my vein. Hope you broj's have a good one!

Yes. Yes you are.

Hey dude

OT: More 3-MMC and some alcohol, but the alcohol isn't flowing as it usually does. Oh and the Flubromazepam is probably still active.

Why would you say such a thing when you know 't is not true. :(

OT:
800mg tramadol XR oral
9mg bromazepam SL
5mg lorazepam SL
.250mg brotizolam SL
1,5mg suboxone insufflated
and a lot of silver haze. i'm starting to run out of this weed, gonna take a trip to Holland soon.

I'm nodding face by now, gonna hit reply quickly because I keep nodding off, wasted more than an hour writing this post lol.

Cya later BL!

Me too, just got a few caps left, but fortunately it's flame. I'm gonna make a nice shot after this roll I got going on right now. So stoked to find real pressies around again as opposed to some fake ass molly (usually bk-MDMA or lately 5-MAPB, which I enjoy both but not when I'm wanting MDxx compounds they lack the magic)

Just smoked one of my last bowls of Purp Urkle, i need to reup on the bud. Esp since I've once again set myself back w strong IV dope and copious-ish amounts at that. My family and I can't take it, it makes me dysfunctional eventually.

Oh yeah, got like 16 x 1mg k-pins, Ima need those badly when the dope is gone and my opi receptors are craving it. Physical and mental torment, you know the routine I'm sure ma nigga

Whats the rolls you got?
Got bukku mdxx lsd an 2 cb, just want 6 mam dope and xannnns.

I'm usin the alp yo stave off w/d witch works alright.

Ayyyy well good luck to you og.

Mr. Robot was a great show, imo. Can't wait till next season, don't know how far you are so I won't spoil anything, but, S2 will be great :D!
--
OT: 40mg Dextromethorphan, 20mg Pseudoephedrine, 15mg Dextroamphetamine, Gabapentin, Special Kay, 5mg Clonazepam, .5mg Triazolam, all plugged via 10mL oral syringe, simultaneously. Can already feel half of the narcotix taking over, which, as of right now, feels goddamn delicious!
Once this cocktail fully kicks in, I have a fat shot of dope ready to go into my vein. Hope you broj's have a good one!

Dammmmm ykm going in mad jealous time to cope some more dope and different drugs.

OT: roughly 2.5 mgs xan ingested 1.5 sub 1mg popped
sippin an ice cold rockstar lime
twistin up a couple blunts.

Beam me up mikey!!

Not really high at all, just "maintaining". I haven't slept since Friday (and I only got about four hours of crummy sleep then). I feel like shit, I hate feeling like this, constantly feeling like you're about to fall asleep yet also somehow perversely awake. Stimulants are the freakin' devil, you can only go on marathon sessions if you have a lot of them TO CONSTANTLY DO cuz if you don't after the third day you'll feel like microwaved dogshit (you'll lurch around town like a deranged, chemical powered lunatic but at least you'll be a conscious deranged lunatic!)

The desire to not go to my classes today is overwhelming but I'm gonna have to force myself to go and power through it. After that I'm coming home, taking 6 mgs of bromazepam to the dome & forgetting that the world exists. It's a shame too because there's this cute girl who I'm acquainted with, who I'm pretty sure has an interest in me and Sundays/Mondays are her days off from work, and I was planning on going and doing something with her. This crap is starting to ruin my interpersonal relationships.

A few vapes of crystal meth here. Pretty decent stuff, nicely buzzing. First time I've used drugs during the week in a fortnight for which I am kicking myself. I'm starting to see that I am actually a nicer person, who enjoys himself more, on meth, than cocaine. That is regardless of quality almost.

Burnt Offerings - that is the usual man. Easily done. What stims have you been abusing?

Last edited:
Same as you, good ol' meth. She's a harsh mistress.

After a hot shower and a few rips of crystal (the last of what I had) out of my "tweak bong" I feel a lot better, albeit only temporarily of course...I'm always afraid to look in the mirror after a good bender because I'm afraid that I'll look & literally see a gargoyle staring back at me, LOL, but surprisingly I don't look that bad. Some dark rings under my eyes but that's about it (and that should be expected). Shaved, brushed my teeth, put on some clean clothes...yep, ready to go out and pretend to be one with society again. :)

Shit well I'm like 4mg deep on the alp was planning to use sparingly for w/D's but you know how that goes

plus I dosed way to early.

Joints an blunts so blitzed

Drinking mad caffiene to stay up.

Been usin a lil heavy on the dope so this time around kickin prolly gona be a bitch

Dammmmm ykm going in mad jealous time to cope some more dope and different drugs.
OT: roughly 2.5 mgs xan ingested 1.5 sub 1mg popped
sippin an ice cold rockstar lime
twistin up a couple blunts.
Beam me up mikey!!
You know where a nigga stay, my door always open G ;). If I don't open up, just walk in, I always leave the door unlocked, it just means I'm in a SomaComa, but I'll be back to normal in 30 min, max!
--
OT; Chillin' with my broj, watching the kingsmen. Anyways, about a year ago I gave him some Mogadon, and he found 2, so I took 10mg Nitrazepam + 6mg Clonazepam + 2mg Triazolam + 50mg Diph. Gave me 5mg Bupe free for sharing some hallies, unexpectedly. Can't fkn wait to turn my Kay vials into HCL. Definitely going to hole out a bunch, but, I plan on just doing bumps for anxiety throughout the day.

I've snorted some heroin. Getting pretty high right now :). I will snort some more in a few minutes :p

Same as you, good ol' meth. She's a harsh mistress. After a hot shower and a few rips of crystal (the last of what I had) out of my "tweak bong" I feel a lot better, albeit only temporarily of course...I'm always afraid to look in the mirror after a good bender because I'm afraid that I'll look & literally see a gargoyle staring back at me, LOL, but surprisingly I don't look that bad. Some dark rings under my eyes but that's about it (and that should be expected). Shaved, brushed my teeth, put on some clean clothes...yep, ready to go out and pretend to be one with society again. :)
Doesn't sound that bad man. That is a while. Jow much you done? I usually try to stick to just a day binge now and then and no more than 250mg, which is what I've done so far tonight. And I'm craving more of my stash :S

Was nodding off mad hard, so I decided to polish off my Vyvanse. Never eaten 480mg at once before, swallowed em with a multivitamin.. I need to clean my room / my kitchen, and win the NBA finals in 2k11, since all my other discs are scratched. This one was good, though. Jordan mode is pretty rad. I'm going to attempt to only use this Bupe, and Triazolam to comedown later. Really wishing I saved that Mogadon now..

All legal highs for me today. Went through a 50 case of whippits and dosed 600mgs dxm like an hour and a half ago..

Still kinda valiumed drinkin coffee thinking about picking up some dex on Wednesday.

Ykm: I'm halfway thru the first season I'll prob finish in the next day or two, when Elliot was shown as a functional user I was like "damn this show gets better n better" haha just one more thing to relate to I guess

Violated probation, bail got revoked and ended up in jail kicking methadone. Got out a few days ago and things have been eventful to say the least.

20mg methadone
1mg alprazolam
1g mushrooms (first trip -comfy at my house)

Status
Not open for further replies.