• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who have never had Methadone before, who have a weaker opiate tolerance (Most opiates are weaker than Methadone), and use Methadone I guarantee
it'll be the most euphoria you're going to have with any opiate. Acute Methadone is Super euphoric, chronic Methadone not so much.

80mg Methadone, oral
3mg Clonazepam, oral
1mg Lorazepam, SubL
1200mg Gabapentin
100mg Promethazine
50mg Hydroxyzine
Caffeine from coffee
Marlboro cigs

^I have used Methadone in order to feel the opposite and keep away from street opiates.
With time it's just a medication, but extremely difficult to come off.

The description of the drug itself does not correspond to 'super euphoric' or 'most euphoria'.
Not at all IMO and experience, and in accordance with a number of researches.

Methadone does not cause euphoria or intoxication itself as prescribed. And if you are getting high on methadone, you are at risk of overdose and death.

"Methadone treatment providers today work with a patient population that has unprecedented levels of drug exposure, addiction severity, and physical and mental health comorbidity. While research and clinical experience have equipped clinicians with better understanding, skills, and interventions than ever before, decades of steady deterioration in patients’ general health have contributed to a stasis or slight worsening of overall methadone treatment outcomes.

Roughly 60 percent of our patients have treatable depression or anxiety intertwined with their substance use during the initial treatment phase."

The initial technical goals of methadone treatment are to relieve the patient’s narcotic craving, suppress the abstinence syndrome.

Last edited:
Mixture of discombobulation, confusions, and alcohol buzzness/drunkness. A little more beer and some benzo now to hopefully put me out.

So far, this morning:

90mg Adderall XR but the first 30 went up my nose.
Around 200mg Tramadol
Wishing I had more gabapentin, but that's Monday

Finally , thinking about drinking some.
I know the other 2 are serious interaction, but I didn't get around to looking into it on BL.

Staying at home in bed so I don't exert my body.

one time a few years ago, I was feeling really bad and down ...and decided to overdose intentionally!:| on methodone, I took the entire take home bottle of liquiod it was like 325mLs, and drank the entire thing...I had one of the best sleep & high of my life, after that I got addicted to the short supply stash I had access to and the withdrawals really sucked but I just went back to H full time but could still feel mild withdrawals.

People who have never had Methadone before, who have a weaker opiate tolerance (Most opiates are weaker than Methadone), and use Methadone I guarantee
it'll be the most euphoria you're going to have with any opiate. Acute Methadone is Super euphoric, chronic Methadone not so much.

80mg Methadone, oral
3mg Clonazepam, oral
1mg Lorazepam, SubL
1200mg Gabapentin
100mg Promethazine
50mg Hydroxyzine
Caffeine from coffee
Marlboro cigs

So far, this morning:

Around 200mg Tramadol

I know the other 2 are serious interaction, but I didn't get around to looking into it on BL.

Yeah man, looks like you know it already but tramadol and amphetamines isn't the greatest of combinations. If you have any benzos I would take one. Just in case.

OT: 1mg suboxone has got me feeling real good. =D

So far, this morning:

Around 200mg Tramadol

Why would you take so much Adderall if you're just going to stay in bed?

https://goo.gl/photos/epTmF8Yi4MPwn1Kx6

Sorry. This is what I had already typed somewhere else, and was in a hurry today.

K_GvUyg5iGg_G_rKBS4JrGyxNPQJZNYgclUJrJ_6gmoQ8E82d-qHL_YmatZszBhE-RjnaCHwwAJKID0ep1VsP51UPXq87Xi85thIAAwd4hVXQ9BIrQXqme5N5thD0wFY0qZRdVMyPY_cx8A2tVh_gVFvhtdhdS9cviN9eRs8-fK2yEoopWIPiPJIqf3UBerOmd_GH3LZJ4Vrhxmvv68-qk9fSR7dSUeuIRDx8MuCW1BMmwVBGuwlpG2lweCELFipHbeCd5GusWzWFoRagVwKDEdvOm3w2h_GksiwCEWaL7v84l-UYZvDEdtYUJQlRF3mzDL7mW3NTIUNoZj2kci94PCCM_96hjsh0Jr4SDtuU33gPcQV2pjQJyaQ8ZmO5mfdz6kby1trgH5b6dxUCpLfb2AfPN7wXs22vvbq-idYm9O9zptQZwY6TXo_WVRhsKoajijrTD7MpEzXtZm_4S34_8-7YV7Ko-hHFhnOM0Dp25HtJoG-QiGaZLVihr7VRdy6EnURSRjQ3oPtzBLk55weLD-r41IISMf5eNgBsh21f0s=w411-h730-no

Mixing them is dangerous because of the lowered seizure threshold. It's also a pretty uncomfortable combo for me. I would seriously advise against continued use of these 2 drugs together. Taking the amphetamines first, and the tramadol to come down is however, perfectly fine.

Just my 0.02$ :)

OT : still 1mg sub, gonna take 6mg bromazepam and some tramadol (like, 2-300mg) after I finish eating dinner. :p Also have a spliff ready for after my meal. :)

Why would you take so much Adderall if you're just going to stay in bed?

Like I said, I didn't think to look the interaction between the drugs together, so it was too late by then.

Aside from that, I don't always feel the desire to move constantly on Adderall. I can be content listening to music, and using my phone/computer for everything I do on it.

Very fucking high, kinda going hard right now because I gotta stop the IV drug use due to family drama and my living situation at the current time.

IV speedball/200mg cocaine + 150mg fent-laced heroin; bellringer and the cocaine tasted godly in the back of my throat omfg guize
IV'd 200mg more of that fire haeron
1mg clonazepam subL
Chewed up half of an MDxx/MDA-dominant pressie and plugged the other half. Sweating like a mf as I'm coming up. These rolls are flooring as fuck and add some psychedelia to the headspace.

Very fucking high, kinda going hard right now because I gotta stop the IV drug use due to family drama and my living situation at the current time.

IV speedball/200mg cocaine + 150mg fent-laced heroin; bellringer and the cocaine tasted godly in the back of my throat omfg guize
1mg clonazepam subL
Chewed up half of an MDxx/MDA-dominant pressie and plugged the other half. Sweating like a mf as I'm coming up. These rolls are flooring as fuck and add some psychedelia to the headspace.

90mg temazepam, 50mg cyclobenzaprine, gonna have some kratom, gonna smoke some weed. Everyone knows my telepathic predictions only worked the first 2 times except being pretty accurate for Hurricance Danny (that was forecast way out, I just remember it was a really short lived major hurricane and in the general area I predicted way in advance). Others I did not keep track of as well.

Here are a couple I got that might be accurate but probably more noise or misinformation/lies by the government and/or the Illuminati who are all apparently against me, along with many average telepaths. I now can't predict that major Category 4 typhoon's landfall area in China and I will never prove telepathy of natural disaster prediction or get people to evacuate in time. I think I can do Earthquakes too.

Hurricane storm Marty Max Winds 85MPH closest approach to Mexico 102W 16N

ATLANTIC
Odette
Develops, becomes tropical storm Monday 9/29 4:00AM 50MPH Max strength

Got my forecast using an offline method, hope it works!

Dujuan closest approach to Ryuku Islands (Japan) around 3:30AM CDT Monday AM for Texas, not Japan

Dujuan landfall in Taiwan 121.3W 28.7N 125MPH Tuesday 12:50AM CDT
Mainland China 119.9W 29.1N 100mph
The official winds could be off by 5-10 mph easily as they do not constantly monitor wind speed - they regularly revise windspeed up or down after analysis and have upgraded tropical storms to hurricanes after the season ends .

Update
Smoking meth and weed

And I think this was in Taiwanese time, 13 hours ahead of Eastern US time zone as it passed near those islands at about the exact time expected.

Last edited:

1mg clonazepam subL

Jealous man iv the last of my heroin this morning

in a similar situation as you

Smoked a blunt bouta have some xanax

Me too, just got a few caps left, but fortunately it's flame. I'm gonna make a nice shot after this roll I got going on right now. So stoked to find real pressies around again as opposed to some fake ass molly (usually bk-MDMA or lately 5-MAPB, which I enjoy both but not when I'm wanting MDxx compounds they lack the magic)

Just smoked one of my last bowls of Purp Urkle, i need to reup on the bud. Esp since I've once again set myself back w strong IV dope and copious-ish amounts at that. My family and I can't take it, it makes me dysfunctional eventually.

Oh yeah, got like 16 x 1mg k-pins, Ima need those badly when the dope is gone and my opi receptors are craving it. Physical and mental torment, you know the routine I'm sure ma nigga

Most days I take 0.25-0.75mg of buprenorphine to get a good buzz to an almost nod like high. The last two days I've been completely dry, my source has run out. I acquired 350mg of tramadol today. With my tolerance to opiates being as low as it is, especially having absolutely nothing the past two days, I am actually high as all hell. Im not the biggest fan of trammies, but today they were quite the treat. Just smoked a pall mall orange(Ew lol) and Im fucking buzzin, cheers mates!

Mixing them is dangerous because of the lowered seizure threshold. It's also a pretty uncomfortable combo for me. I would seriously advise against continued use of these 2 drugs together. Taking the amphetamines first, and the tramadol to come down is however, perfectly fine.

Just my 0.02$ :)

OT : still 1mg sub, gonna take 6mg bromazepam and some tramadol (like, 2-300mg) after I finish eating dinner. :p Also have a spliff ready for after my meal. :)

So yeah, ended up adding 500mg tramadol, 0.125mg brotizolam, 6mg bromazepam & 2,5mg lorazepam. I didn't think all the aforementioned was getting me very high, but then I rememembered I hadn't smoked a joint yet to potentiate, it'd been like 9 hour or so. So I lit one up a few minutes ago and since then I have begun nodding uncontrollably. I'm so fucked up lol, I wanted to add more text to this post but I'm not succeeding cuz of unwanted nodding off with my finger pressing a key. =D

Peace guys, I'm gonna smoke and nod and "watch" tv.

Pill2Chill you on TinyChat?!

I'm jealous of the tramadol. I love classic opioids like heroin with trams, mad potentiation of euphoric, mood-lifting effects.

I am, yeah. :p but it's dead in there. Feel free to come keep me company though. I'd enjoy talking to you, I'm sure. :D

how does juan tell if seeds have been prewashed/treated ? I did a lil wash on like 200 gs of seeds didn't feel a thing and wasn't that bitter even. changed to slightly opaque the water. maybe i didn't do enough of em (the health shop only sold em in 100g packs).

ot: quite high, nodacious in fact. hallucinodding (nod/dreaming).

Status
Not open for further replies.