• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

250 ug heavy acid trip, 60 grams kava plus frequent weed vapor to keep that Lsd mania and intensity.

Big edible dose on peak. Plenty Etiz.

Sorry I can’t think what else to say

Sun shining and head floating. Love it. Have another 1mg Alp tucked away for later.

Boy, I just did some bupre with 300mg gabapentin
Nice.

Had to ring GP about my headaches/migraines - hope I get something sorted for them as they’re more frequent now. Even with the Ibuprofen, Aspirin and co-codamol.

Talking the other 1mg Alp now yay.

800mgs Cimetidine <hour before opioid>
60mgs Methadone
211mgs Hydrafinil <in two doses spread 2 hours apart>

Have one more 100mg Hydrafinil capsule for 5 or 6pm...

800mgs Cimetidine <hour before opioid>
60mgs Methadone
211mgs Hydrafinil <in two doses spread 2 hours apart>

Have one more 100mg Hydrafinil capsule for 5 or 6pm...
How do you find the Hydrafinil?

Maybe I shouldn’t have taken the 2mg Alp, it’s that or the big Chinese dinner I had - feels like I’m crashing and wide awake at the same time.

Strange feeling!

How do you find the Hydrafinil?

Hydrafinil it feels VERY nice I must say. This is probably my favorite of the "afainils" its very smooth and slightly euphoric I like to take roughly a hundred mg's at a time it lasts about 4 or 5 hours which is awesome cuz you can redose at dinner and still sleep fine. Im still going strong from earlier and will redose 100mgs around five o'clock.

Id give it two paws up fur sure 😻

Hydrafinil it feels VERY nice I must say. This is probably my favorite of the "afainils" its very smooth and slightly euphoric I like to take roughly a hundred mg's at a time it lasts about 4 or 5 hours which is awesome cuz you can redose at dinner and still sleep fine. Im still going strong from earlier and will redose 100mgs around five o'clock.

Nice, must check it out sometime!

Just vaped some shards, about 20mg, gonna add some more.
Also had 3.4g of green malay kratom.

I should go buy groceries, run some errands and maybe get a haircut.
Kinda sucks because Saturday is pretty much the only day of the week I can do that kind of stuff due to the stupid covid restrictions... I didn't do it last Saturday and pretty much ran out of food so I was forced to order meals everyday (ubereats, etc...) which was a waste of money.

But whatever I'm going to enjoy my high for a while, still have like 3h before every damn store closes.

Well since my last post im just cruising, the pseudo helped keeping me awake and active but nothing spectacular and no recreational value ( not that i was after that, just the alertness )
anyhow added
60mg pseudoephedrine
few more bong hits
75mg pregabalin
200ml vodka.

Interesting, I've been curious about it, wondering if it's actually a little more recreational. It's actually not in the same chemical family as modafinil/the other -afinils, it's really just a a marketing name. Its wiki page calls it by its more correct name, fluorenol

1000ug Sontaneous lsd after emerging from a purely accidental benzo overdose....messssy lol.

Taces extreme. Vaporizers, kava. So far in THIS crazy night or moment here

Big homemade edibles dose just now. Already sparking up the 1000ug!

Had maybe 32 grams kava.

Edit....edibles managed, 10 drops cbd oil inbeteween, then.... another 400ug lsd, 6 hours into 1000.

But I simply plugged the 400 ug this time. So as not add zero nausea and general tension etc, just more transcendental.

Keep telling you all, I'm as nut as any of ya lol! But if I warrant any sort of "credit", it's surely remaing apparently myself and STILL capable of typing!

Obsevations of LSD maco, NOT self ego related.

Happy Sunday you crazy Blue Bastards
180mg oxy
3000mg Gabapentin
Building a fence round a garden today so no weed yet as wanting to have a semi lucid head on my shoulders
At least until I get the measurements and posts set
Chugged a can of red bull/canned anxiety
Sipping on a cup of tea now to get rid off the taste of it and try and psych myself up for it
Not really working lmao
Have a great Sunday safe trips and
Peace out Nightraver

1000ug Sontaneous lsd after emerging from a purely accidental benzo overdose....messssy lol.

Taces extreme. Vaporizers, kava. So far in THIS crazy night or moment here
How are you after the benzo OD? What was it you took? Also 1000ug!!!

Take care friend 😎