• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

I’ve got a filthy headache from lying weirdly on the lounge trying to watch a big screen TV with double-to-blurry vision. Paracetamol and Ibuprofen didn’t touch it but I don’t want to drop any valium to unkink everything lest it eat into my high.
Hate these headaches, not 100% sure what it is I’ve been given but they’re going to deliver it tomorrow anyway instead. Freezing now here and I don’t really fancy the walk down tomorrow.

Well good evening again my Bluelight brothers and sisters, been a while since I ventured into this thread.

I guess I am high right now, dosed 2 x 30mg PPAP HCl, one of my favourite subtle stimulants that is often hard to acquire, plus probably 110mg Flmodafinil over the course of the day, one of my lesser favourite stims but I'll take it coz it seems a bit easier on the body and mind than regular armodafinil.

Also taken 2 x 10mg diazepam today, one morning, one eve, gonna have to make this the last day of that since I did the same yesterday - with some Phenibut this time, although a low, low amount (like ~600mg total over the day).

Also on Sertraline, having elected to consent to a medically prescribed psychotropic for once. Bit on the risky side perhaps to start mixing in the early days but, equally, I have been feeling a bit off this week so maybe that's why I'm giving myself permission to take the edge off... I'd like to experience an SSRI in it's full, unadulterated nuances and subtleties, and I hope I'm not interfering with the cumulative neurological effects, but... I just couldn't stomach them apparently.

I'm still counting this as a sobriety break, over 3 months in and on the whole it's working since I know what I want and have a plan to get there, but it would surely be easier to be a bit less goddamn sober if I'm honest with myself. Struggle is a part of life though of course and we are all stronger for it even if it destroys us.

Peace, love and happiness to you all.

I was so high between 3 AM and dawn that I decided to totally revamp every page of my professional website. It seems to have taken about 2 hours including re-writing about 3000 words of text that didn’t feel right at the time. Then I wrapped up a couple of draft articles and with nary a proof reading sent them to a publisher. Felt totally brilliant at the time but now I’m really scared to look. I’m thinking of dropping my computer out of the 9th floor window so I never have to see what self-sabotaging fuckery I’ve managed to accomplish.

It’s very weird to have this much energy and feel so brilliant. Usually it’s just a fapfest or a brothel marathon. I wonder if someone has been putting speed in the meth around here. Now I’m going to deep clean my house to avoid a panic attack.

^ 😄 I remember writing up a multi-page complex software business restructuring plan of some sort during a speed binge, was replete with wildly optimistic timelines, ridiculous cost underestimates, but I remember trying to go over it with someone at the time like "yknow, I know it sounds ambitious but it'll work". Fortunately the actual document was relegated to a folder at the bottom of a digital draw, so to speak, and I just happened to find it and have a read over it just recently and oh my christ what absolute trash that was, typos, word substitutions, spelling errors everywhere, everything just beyond vague, repetitive, manic proclamations that didn't go anywhere, didn't mean anything. Like I may as well have written it drunk, it was a parody, except that the formatting and pointless graphs were quite on point so as long as no one read the actual words - at a glance it coulda meant something. I'm glad no one apparently ever did read it though because that would surely have been a problem.

Tonight saw, for simple record’s sake, another spontaneous 255 ug lsd dose with a cannabis edible. Super intense comeup. 60 grams kava, one vaped bowl Bluedream. 12 mg’s etizolam. Day in a normal life...

21 trips last 8 days I’m a nutta lol.

hope you all are doing well, most importantly.

Just plugged a mixture of ~10mg of morphine and 25mg of amphetamine sulphate. Sounded good in theory but right now I'm just waiting to see what happens. Not a big plugger usually because I find it quite inconsistent, we'll see.

Just plugged a mixture of ~10mg of morphine and 25mg of amphetamine sulphate. Sounded good in theory but right now I'm just waiting to see what happens. Not a big plugger usually because I find it quite inconsistent, we'll see.
For consistency you should have a quick enema beforehand each time.

For consistency you should have a quick enema beforehand each time.
Yeah but is there such thing as a quick enema? I'm sure it works but also seems like too much of a hastle unless it's between that and a heavy IV habit.

My legs feel kinda heavy so I know the morphine is working, not sure if I feel the amps though, maybe I didn't take enough.

Yeah but is there such thing as a quick enema? I'm sure it works but also seems like too much of a hastle unless it's between that and a heavy IV habit.

My legs feel kinda heavy so I know the morphine is working, not sure if I feel the amps though, maybe I didn't take enough.
For a quick enema use a bulb style rubber ear syringe. I find one go with warm soapy water while sitting down followed by one go with clean water. I usually get high as fuck plugging meth or MDMA.

1mg Alprazolam to relax, feels like there's pressure behind my eyes but think I've a headache coming on 😔

Well nothing arrived so taking 2mg Alp. Plus Amazon have stopped leaving anything in my 'safe place' and took it back so someone HAS to be in today - and that person is me lol

3.4g of red thai kratom
Couple of this of this amazonian rapé, intranasally
Drinking some strong belgian beer

Gonna smoke a spliff after I finish my dinner.

3.4g of red thai kratom
Couple of this of this amazonian rapé, intranasally
Drinking some strong belgian beer

Gonna smoke a spliff after I finish my dinner.
Enjoy your dinner, and spliff. The only drug I really need now, and such an underrated one, is sleep. Lots and lots of it.

200 mics LSD tonight was perhaps not conducive to that end. Oh man, I yearn for that sack at present.

Kava I have but hardly interested, only sleep and deep rest really appeal right now. I will make this my focus.

time to make breakfast, I've put it off nearly three hours so as to have it pack more punch

24mg IV Dilaudid mixed with
0.25g IV Methamphetamine
0.1mg Oral Clonidine.

Prey the veins are feeling collaborative.
Edit: Oh boy the veins wrote their own odes today and they earned them. This is what I have needed one day where there is nothing expected of me, where I'm not running myself ragged looking after everybody but me.

What's that stupor? Why yes, I'll take a little more of that as long as your asking nicely.

Last edited:
Fuck it, another 300mg Pregabalin. Will get a shower now and I'm free for the rest of the day 😆 drugs it is lol.