• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

On my boring scripts and benzos, as I'm currently taking a month off of ice, opioids, and special K. I really want my supply, but my plug wouldn't sell me anything when I tell him I'm taking time off for the period I initially tell him. Cravings for opioids subsided after a week of hell I believe, what surprised me is how strong the cravings are for ice, and I drool over my empty K vials.. I hope this month goes by quick and that my parcel makes it home safely and without any kind of drama.

On my boring scripts and benzos, as I'm currently taking a month off of ice, opioids, and special K. I really want my supply, but my plug wouldn't sell me anything when I tell him I'm taking time off for the period I initially tell him. Cravings for opioids subsided after a week of hell I believe, what surprised me is how strong the cravings are for ice, and I drool over my empty K vials.. I hope this month goes by quick and that my parcel makes it home safely and without any kind of drama.

Mad respect to you for having the control to take breaks like that, and friends/dealers that'll uphold their end of your request. (He might sell you dope, but if he'll abstain from that at his loss, he's a friend lol.) Hopefully it'll go quickly, but you know you're doing what's best for you. ❤️ 👍

Nothing crazy for me tonight, I'm beat but actually happy (?!) after starting a new job this week. Still gotta work tomorrow evening shift at the old job and life before that, so it's early to bed and early to rise tonight with the help of some melatonin, a double shot of bedtime tea and a nice bong of some tasty, stony White Truffle.

🫠✌️

First time posting in years. Feels really good to be back.

Feeling pretty good, vibin. Laying off the beer and opiates today, trying to cut way back on the opiates atm. Actually haven't drank in about a week to so that alone has me feeling good. Need some Ket.

2mg of Alprazolam, 1mg sublingual/1mg oral
20mg Hydroxyzine

Lil bit of decent blow and lots of danky weed.

I'm pretty stoned right now, been hitting an HHC+THCP pen that a friend let me hit now and then, and my back pain is mostly gone now.

Thank God for medical cards.

After a bad pancake experience and some very weird feeling during and afterwards, I'm very relaxed and content now. Which would be a good thing if I wouldn't do this far more often than I should.

Feeling super fine and high and happy. Just a quick breakdown of the week so far.

Monday:
3mg bupre (2mg + 1mg)
24mg bromazepam ( 12mg x2 a day )
30mg diazepam ( 10mg x3 a day )
225mg pregabalin ( 225mg x3 a day )
100mg trazadone at night
Few alcoholic beverages after my trip
Lots of weed

Tuesday
3mg bupre (2mg + 1mg)
30mg bromazepam ( 12mg x2 a day + 6mg before bed )
45mg diazepam ( 15mg x3 a day )
750mg pregabalin ( 300mg plus 225mg x2 a day )
100mg trazadone at night
Few beers
And lots a weed.

Wednesday (today)
2mg bupre
12mg bromazepam + another 12mg this afternoon
15mg diazepam + another 15mg this afternoon
300mg pregabalin + another 300mg this afternoon and another 300mg just now with my beers which I had 4 so far.
Also smoking a joint of green crack ATM.

Still have night dose coming up hut will post then again.

This week so far I really found a new love for pregabalin, when used at the right dosage ( for me at least ).

Keep well blueworld.

Total for the day so far is

1.5mg bupre
30mg diazepam
18mg Bromazepam
750mg pregabalin
On my 4th beer ( they light beers 4%alc/vol)

Feeling snacks after the other half of my green Crack joint.

What to munch