• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

1. The 2 opiods I take it is for your daily needed dose and keeping wd's away but is there any high or buzz with that dose?

2. The anti psychotic meds and doses. Is this just to fall asleep or try and ride it out. As I know for me personally I could fight that dose to stay awake but will have me feeling comepletely inbreviated.

3. And the 2nd and 3rd last one the list mostly seem for nausea or am I missing something there.

Any input on this would be much appreciated

The opioids and Gabapentin are prescribed for pain (I got a mild-moderate buzz from that dose of codeine, since it was taken at once).
The Quetiapine is for severe BPD (w/psychosis) and the Thorazine is for extreme anxiety (I'm not being hyperbolic, that's literally the wording used on the info sheet and my GP used). Trazodone is for sleep and I'm on the Cyclizine for nausea, yeah, though I mostly take it to help with the itching from the codeine and because it potentiates opioids.
And and, yeah, the high doses of the APs were intended to knock me out (which they did for like 16 hours).

Grocery shopping for me just gonna make it a tad more fun.

10mg methylphenidate ( snorted )
450mg pregabalin ( snorted, j/k )

Just got home

And just had
25mg diazepam
1mg alzam
1mg clonazepam
Few bong hits

I just feel like sleep now.

Feel FOINNNN as fuckkk.
Meds came today (the good shit).
Spent the last week with only codeine and taking the bare minimum to not have much withdrawal so the opioids are hitting extra hard :)

Last couple hours:
Sertraline 200mg
Codeine 420mg
Dihydrocodeine 120mg
Morphine 40mg (plugged, so equidose 80mg oral)
Gabapentin 1500mg [almost out, but got THAT script coming tomorrow]
Cyclizine 100mg
12 units Lantus

Couple fat dabs of Strawberry Kush rosin with the nectar collector, .4mg bupe nasal and a fatty 1.5g joint of Cheetah Piss for the walk to work. 👍

Testosterone, a tiny bit of bupe and a whole lot of weed and coffee have me feeling momentarily human, now smoking a little bong of Durban Poison while I get ready to go for a bike ride. 🙂

Happy and chill and satisfied with what's left of yesterday's clona intake. Let's see how long it lasts and what I will do then...

One mg bupe sniffed, a bong of Jack Herer and a double shot watermelon lemon-lime energy drink, and I'm off to see the Wizard! 😃 (read: off to clean the bathroom! 😃 )

1mg bupe, nasal
2000mg valerian root extract
1800mg ashwagandha

Working on a bong of Jack Herer and moon rock, about to go wake the lawnmower out of hibernation so I can change the blade and buzz the backyard before the rain gets here later this week. Beautiful out now though, partly cloudy and 82. 😎

High enough to be recording raps over acoustic guitar and posting them on BL. A woodchuck does not actually chuck wood fuark
It sounds like you're inspired to explore a unique fusion of rap and acoustic guitar! Platforms like BL (presumably referring to a music-sharing platform) offer great opportunities to showcase your creativity. As for the woodchuck reference, it's a playful reminder that sometimes things aren't always as they seem. Keep experimenting and pushing boundaries with your music—it's what makes art exciting!

Pretty high. I had 150mg's of oral morphine, 10 300mg gabapentins and some chemdawg 91 crossed with captain krypt. I am itchy as fuck

Enough to function again as a person with enough benzos in them to function again... The therapeutical effect is obvious and welcome, but it's not the same as using the same amount for recreational reasons.

Not very high. Going to redose some kratom.

Right now it would be very nice to have something like phenibut, pregabalin, perhaps alprazolam, or some cool opioid (morphine sounds good). Actually, carisoprodol + morphine would be great.

Coming down from some clona. I should probably take a mini dose for a good night's sleep, but I don't feel like it. So as long I don't get RLS or too tense to hold my tablet, I'll try to just rest.
Wish I had something else, though.

Just chilled out af. For the day had the following so far

2mg bupre
2mg clonazepam
20mg diazepam
1mg alprozalam
Swazi, skunk #1 and green Crack.

Been laying on the couch the whole day so far just watching anime, watching Fate/Apocrypha. Darn good so far.

Having a few Coors while making dinner.

The key is not to have too much alcohol on Pregabalin, well you shouldn’t drink at all on this but moderation is good in my case.

Stoned AF. Sitting in the car and it's raining heavy and I run out gas with the gas station literally around the corner. And I got the cash I just so stoned now as I just went for a collection and got stuck on the way back.

So tested the goods and damn, my fok brah!

Edit: I'm spaced out. Music is decent for once on the radio.. who cares about being stuck.. plus longer time out, away from home 😅 need a break.