• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

4mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
2g Phenibut
600mg F-Phenibut
.75mg Alprazolam
.75mg Flualprazolam

Omw in to work, been busy today with class and playing with some social media stuff. Got my alps going on we'll see how they treat me. Second day of 4mg Suboxone. Very little withdrawal if any so far.

Earlier had 40mg Baclofen
1.2g Gabapentin
Just bumped 100mg 2fdck

Chillin into the vibe tonight, I set aside 300mg for the concert tomorrow evening so got about another 300mg to play with between now and then, we'll see where it goes. May hit some dmt later if I feel like getting spiced up.

Decided to watch Jurassic park 2 again (saw it as a child), but shit, that was a mistake... I got so frustrated seeing how idiotic some of the characters are, I just couldn't stand it anymore (especially after the baby T-Rex scene for those who remember) and had to close netflix. It's very rare for me to get mad, but a display of extreme stupidity usually does the trick, idk why.
I don't understand how someone could write something so disgraceful (and why would a good actor ever want to play a character like that?? Even for a couple of millions).

Anyway, now I'm gonna have to get high to think about something else, lol.

2mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
2g Phenibut
750mg F-Phenibut
10mg N-methyl-cyclazodone
.75mg Alprazolam
.75mg Flualprazolam

The concert I was supposed to go to tonight got rescheduled, and so my buddy is going to come over tonight to chill and crash at my place. I have got about 300mg left of the 2fdck for us to play with, along with my xans and plenty more DMT. He has never smoked DMT before so this will be his first time, excited to see how he likes it!

today
1.5g kratom x 5 (maybe 4)
coffee @7am (new name? hmmmm) and 4pm with coffee of course
50mg d8 gummie
milk (whole)

afternoon
ate another 50mg d8 gummie with milk (whole)
smoke some bomb ass flower

eve (just now)
finished the last 3-4mg etiz inda house. lol been like three or four days so fuck it. we got dis.
may have a coupla more d8s when i go inside cause its gettin fuckin cold onda porch real quick like now lol

sup?
😁

Bump of speed earlier.

Weed oil to try and chill me out. First time I've had any weed in over a year. Going well so far, helping me to forget about the issues in my life at the moment.

Bump of speed earlier.

Weed oil to try and chill me out. First time I've had any weed in over a year. Going well so far, helping me to forget about the issues in my life at the moment.
That wasn't speed at all, I was tripping last night. Only had one line, it feels like 2-cb or something similar.

2mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
2.4g Gabapentin
80mg Baclofen
20mg N-methyl-cyclazodone
1.5mg Alprazolam
1.5mg Flualprazolam

Listening to some music, kinda depressed ngl, trying to get motivated to do something but I've again wasted like a whole day on bullshit. I'm broke, would like to get more dissos but don't really have the money. Kinda wanting to blast off on some deems but feel I've been doing it too much lately and don't know if I wanna tempt fate and get my ass whooped. Idk, just not feeling anything really just wanna tuck my head away and hide forever.

Happy Saturday you crazy Blue diamonds 💍
Hope you are all well
Just picked up from chemist my goodies for the week
So far
120mg oxy usual roa
10mg Diazepam
5mg Nitrazepam or mogadon for the older dudes
50mg naproxen
Last bucket of unknown strain weed
Have 120x300mg GABA P started staggering 1200mg doses every fifteen minutes about an hour ago will stop when saweet spot hits
Few cigarettes
Can of apple tango
Few cigarettes

I know I rant about this a lot but the fact I can just stroll into chemist and walk out with enough opiates to kill more than one person but struggle like fuck to get some good weed is a fucking disgrace
If I could get regular good weed I wouldn’t even need the bloody oxy

Sorry for rant (again)

Anyway have a great weekend folks and as always stay safe and peace out

Nightraver

Fuck guys almost forgot
One large ass mug of British breakfast blend tea made with pure Scottish loch water 💦 🍵
Hey man. Few words here today. Very high on weed though almost felt a whitie 1st time in years.

Testing new very high quality Halogen light weed vaporizer arrived from Germany.

Outstandingly smooth vapor and pure flavor and fast extraction no draw resistance and very strong effects too.

It's wasted me. I was already wasted. I was only waking for toilet, red eyed as was.

A lot of weed run through this and I am officially stupid today! 🙂

Hey man. Few words here today. Very high on weed though almost felt a whitie 1st time in years.

Testing new very high quality Halogen light weed vaporizer arrived from Germany.

Outstandingly smooth vapor and pure flavor and fast extraction no draw resistance and very strong effects too.

It's wasted me. I was already wasted. I was only waking for toilet, red eyed as was.

A lot of weed run through this and I am officially stupid today! 🙂

Brother that looks absolutely fucking class
I use the mighty as my go to vape esp for taking to work as hopefully I can pass it off as one of those cigarette vapes if seen from a distance but I’d love your one for at home
Was it expensive Brother as the mighty was very hard on my financial situation and doesn’t look anywhere near as sexy as that little beauty

Brother that looks absolutely fucking class
I use the mighty as my go to vape esp for taking to work as hopefully I can pass it off as one of those cigarette vapes if seen from a distance but I’d love your one for at home
Was it expensive Brother as the mighty was very hard on my financial situation and doesn’t look anywhere near as sexy as that little beauty
337 EU. It's the highest end vapor quality and psychoactivity though as well as so smooth you feel nothing.

High efficiency though. In a device like this, a gram will go further or at least get you noticeably higher than the Mighty, Plenty, even Volcano.

So a very efficient desktop pays back too and enhances the experience more for me than changing weed.

It's good weed too though!

You wouldn't be able to buy this anyway there's about a nine month waiting list and just one man making it I managed to basically get myself one specially made up and sent ahead of the queue after just contacting him to enquire about the waiting list and placing my name on it.

There's people all over the world can't wait for theirs to be built let alone receive one and there are so many others who probably can't be bothered to wait a year for one to be made though. I paid obviously but It's the only model he has worked on since I contacted him a few weeks ago now but I can't judge time anymore because one day is like three and a month ago therefore can feel like yesterday.

There are a lots of similar very high quality desktops by which they give you more bang for your buck in the short and long run.

The Mighty is rated though and is quality with that sleek discreteness too. Never sticks out. So it's perfect for your life in that regard.