• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

I like jokes and not being obvious isn't actually a matter long as things make sense on reflection is what counts I reckon.

The fact that you can still make a joke is a really positive indication of your character and mental strength and depth.

I already could see that you were commanding yourself emotionally very well at this time. And I'm actually glad that you have the sense I thought you were paid to defined better coping mechanisms then drinking mouthwash lol!

I have done crazier things myself and I'm sure I would have been down for that in my youthful prime. Fortunately as I got older I came to my senses gradually in bumps. 🙂
Don't get me wrong after I found out about my dad I went away for a week to my cousins place in the countryside it was her idea and I needed it, I did a lot of personal grieving but the country and and just being in a new environment really helped I really needed it

Vodka used to be my fave, I was a Ciroq only typa gal..then switched to Henny lol. Now ima total Henny snob 😝😝😝
God I can basically picture exactly what your like and look like in real life from your posts and mannerisms like a more scouser knock off version of Mercedes from hollyoaks

Is that what that means? I was thinking the candy mints
I do mis-see words sometimes at a first glance. After your joke there I looked and thought it was the mints so was joking about the cigarettes. I will check now out pf curiosity though. I'd be surpised though as no way surely would a cig company be permitted to name after a 30 years old well known kid's sweet.

Bizarre Strange Weird Boy Smoking Cigarette avec poulet géant – 27,9 x 35,6  cm – Décoration d'intérieur vintage parfaite : Amazon.fr: Cuisine et Maison

If I get to give someone a timeout im gonna end it with have a kitkat that sounds funny and ironic to me

I'm sorry what's your point? If you say something have the innards to just say what you mean this is a forum after all.
Nevermind.... (Fuck me.... And HE'S administrator.... Seems like a déjà-vu...)
That reminds me we are actually here in Drug Culture - which I moderate (with colleagues) - and not in the Lounge where @MydriHaze ’s incoherent anti-social style is just loved and adored.

Sadly no rules broken but I encourage peer pressure be applied robustly to keep Drug Culture amusing, sociable, informative, and the most of all the safest place on BL to be when you are absolutely as high as fuck and want to spread the madness around a little.

That reminds me we are actually here in Drug Culture - which I moderate (with colleagues) - and not in the Lounge where @MydriHaze ’s incoherent anti-social style is just loved and adored.

Sadly no rules broken but I encourage peer pressure be applied robustly to keep Drug Culture amusing, sociable, informative, and the most of all the safest place on BL to be when you are absolutely as high as fuck and want to spread the madness around a little.
Adored is a bit of an exaggeration ;)

Got some primo meth for the first time after a break, took my last hit 8+ hours ago and I'm still highly... elevated?Unfortunately I haven't been able to get any 'zos, except for a tiny crumb of lorazepam I had lying around. I reckon sleep ain't gonna come easy.

Gonna take some kratom and smoke a spliff, we will see about the rest.

Well you need to tell him that I'm the anti social one round here no one else

NO ONE ELSE!

Got some primo meth for the first time after a break, took my last hit 8+ hours ago and I'm still highly... elevated?Unfortunately I haven't been able to get any 'zos, except for a tiny crumb of lorazepam I had lying around. I reckon sleep ain't gonna come easy.

Gonna take some kratom and smoke a spliff, we will see about the rest.
Wishing you a soft landing. I’ve been awake 36 hours but very chilled. Mostly elevated by acid but I confess at one point I may have thrown a party starter into the mix rather than face the boredom of bed. I’m splitting my day between watching videos on the sofa while hoping the amount of drugs and drug paraphernalia covering the coffee table is just a hallucination and wandering downstairs and across the road to the park to throw the ball hundreds of times for my obsessive compulsive dog.